pair [Theme] Page 3

Dear Sir, I tried to just “watch her,” but in the morning she told me that I have very pretty eyes and could make a great pair of earrings, so I should keep my eyes to myself if I don't want to seduce a girl. I think in this way she is hinting that she does not want to be under control.
№ 429262   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 17:42
He looked at the ball. It was empty - just a few drops of liquid and a couple of snowflakes. Without a miniature Capitol. Without Millennia. And from all sides in the TARDIS came the hateful laughter of the Toy Maker.
№ 429162   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:27
white. It was closed there, I stood waiting, a married couple of drunks stood next to me. Such, you know, as if from the XVII century. She is to him for you, he is a witch to her. And here we are three of us, waiting for the opening of the store and at no point do they start discussing what they would say to Yuri Dudy if he invited them for an interview. This is what self-esteem we should have!
Release Date: 11.04.2021
№ 429018   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:04
Sometimes the end of the world is a word ... or a couple of words. But if the words do not sound, everything is generally meaningless.
№ 428558   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:46
正直 な と こ ろ, そ れ は ほ と ん ど 引用 で は な い 散文 で す, 漫画 の 著者 に, ピ ン ク カ ッ プ ル, 私 は 彼 の よ う な 人 々 が ま だ い る こ と を う れ し く 思 い ま す, 私 は 彼 が 彼 の 夢 に 進 ま な い こ と を 彼 に言 わ ず に 誰 に 尋 ね る と, 私 は 彼 を サ ポ ー ト し ま す, 彼 の 忠 実 な フ ァ ン は 続 編 を 作 っ て く だ さ い, 私 は 数 年 後 に nebu と し て ク ワ ム を 作 っ て く だ さ い, そ し て, 私 は 私 の 膝 の 上に 求 め て い る が 、 そ れ は あ な た の 漫画 か ら の 半 分 の 引用 で す が 、 あ な た に 幸運 を 祈 り ま す 🙂🙂🙂
№ 427312   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2021 / 16:21
space.
Release Date: 18.04.2021
№ 427288   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2021 / 22:42
I'm very afraid to sit on Instagram lying in the bathroom. There's just a couple of awkward movements and your in the story.
Release Date: 25.10.2019
№ 427217   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2021 / 18:12
I always hoped to be a big star. But as we age, we all lower the bar. Everyone wants to make an impression, to leave a mark on this world. But over time, you start to think that if you just could live your life and if in the end at least a couple of people remember your name, then you have already left a mark on this world. There is no need to try to conquer the whole world. I think it's better to have fun. Pay the bills and enjoy. But if you still shoot an arrow and it flies high - well then, congratulations!
№ 422588   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 23:51
- We know when: a couple of guys burst in in the middle of the night, break chairs and a few windows, and we know it's time to pay.
Quote Explanation: On borrowing money from bandits
№ 421770   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 18:24
... once again confirms my long-standing observation that a well-coordinated married couple is in many ways similar to a special forces unit.
№ 414215   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2021 / 00:48
“This is all your terrible swing. Wood 5 is not a fucking gun ...
№ 413959   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 12:21
- Oh, Micolopria! Glad you came. They say you have a great knife, and I just need a couple more hands.
- We were told you needed...
- Hands, yes. As you can see, I have only one hand - the second had to be removed. Sometimes it's hard to perform surgeries... Hold on...
- But why?
- It has ceased to perform its functions. My body rejected it after modifications, so I replaced it. Like a light bulb. You and I live like this: we reject and replace. "The main thing is not to do harm." Hah!... What nonsense. Harm is the first step towards progress. What were you before you became a healer? Probably some part of the forest?
- We were endless, our roots entangled the whole world. We were immortal and...
- And nerdy. And then you changed. You were uprooted, you joined the battle - and in a couple of centuries you achieved what you could not achieve for thousands of years. Other Eldrids leave the dying to their fate. You reject this path, giving death life. I admire this trait of yours, although it is short-sighted. Jennerites also act in an attempt to save lives. "Eternity, survival" - tell me what's good about them? The moth also survives. These are all just half-measures. So no, I disagree. I reject such a "life"!
- Then what can replace life, if not death?
- I don't know for sure... but that's why our work is so exciting! She opens her eyes to many things.
№ 413922   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 18:48
CLOSE CONNECTION
To see if everything in the world is in close connection,
Like gears in a clockwork movement:
Potholes on the road are smoothed under the wheel,
In the darkness there are diamonds sparkling in the light,
From the bowels of the hot keys beat and gases come out,
From heaven to earth drops of steam fall by rain,
Plant dust kamenets, becoming coal,
And lotus, all snow-white, flowers grow out of mud...
NEAR AND FAR
Before the immense sky, the Earth is only a small grain of sand,
And, like fluff, clouds float over it;
With the moment of eternity, countless centuries sweep by,
The very thread of our life is like a thin web!
From the mountain, a wide and low-lying path - that narrow path,
And the meadow is blooming - that is no more than a copper piglet ...
And at the hour of the night again from the distant in the sky far away
The star is huge affably sparkling like a dewdew!
№ 413124   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2021 / 23:33
- I even had at least a couple more rounds of ammo left in the powder magazine.
- Nobody says cartridges in powder magazine, Grandpa.
- I say - therefore, you are wrong.
№ 412356   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 02:12
In a way, I thought, we are two pair of boots. We are motivated not by what we have, and not even by what we are going to gain, but by what we have lost, what we no longer have.
№ 411596   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 01:12