pair [Theme] Page 4

- But, you know what, it doesn't really matter if you live long or not. I'm not particularly sure that there's much point in living two or three hundred years. I've lived nineteen years and two months to this day, but honestly, I've had enough.
- Are you tired of all this?
- No, I can't stand it anymore. So far, I guess I'm still fine, but if that continues... yes, another couple or three years and my ability to perceive reality will reach the limit.
№ 410154   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2020 / 00:48
Life is, consider it, striped ... so look for light spots in the darkest strip. There is no such thing that at least a couple of specks are not caught.
№ 410052   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2020 / 18:27
Love is the foundation of the relationship between a man and a woman. I am sure that a person alone can be prosperous, but for happiness he needs a couple. And at twenty and seventy years.
№ 408095   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 12:56
... Mein Kampf clearly defines the vector for the development of German foreign policy. Yes, the Fuhrer always thought big and it does not say that the Slavs need to be slaughtered at the root in the coming years. However, I do not recommend forgetting about the “land in the East”, especially since the notes of the Barbarossa plan say everything quite clearly: “In these areas, we must consciously pursue a policy of population reduction. By means of propaganda, especially through the press, radio, cinema, leaflets, short brochures, reports, etc., we must constantly inspire the population with the idea that it is harmful to have many children. It is necessary to show how much money it costs to raise children and what could be purchased with these funds. It is necessary to talk about the great danger to the health of a woman, to which she is exposed, giving birth to children. Expand the broadest propaganda of contraceptives. Establish their wide production. The distribution of these funds and abortion should in no way be restricted. Contribute in every possible way to the expansion of the network of abortion clinics. Organize special retraining of midwives and paramedics and train them in the production of abortions. Physicians must also have permission to perform abortion, and this should not be considered a violation of medical ethics. It would be best for us if they could explain themselves at all on the fingers. Unfortunately, this is not possible. Therefore - to limit everything as much as possible! No printed editions. The most basic radio broadcasts. We must disaccustom them to think. No compulsory schooling. We must understand that the literacy of Russians, Ukrainians and all the others is only harmful. There will always be a couple of bright minds who will find ways to study their history, then come to political conclusions that will ultimately be directed against us. Therefore, gentlemen, do not try to organize any radio broadcasts on historical topics in the occupied regions. No! In every village in the square there is a loudspeaker pole to deliver the news and entertain the listeners. Yes, to entertain and distract from attempts to acquire political, scientific, and generally any kind of knowledge. The radio should broadcast as much simple, rhythmic and fun music as possible. It invigorates and increases the ability to work. "
№ 407053   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2020 / 21:30
... Very thin, really. It's just ridiculous how desperately the past me would have cling to the pitiful bytes of data.
№ 405248   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2020 / 22:06
Mind and beauty - poverty is not a couple!
№ 405143   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 13:09
In love, everything is needed, and actions and deeds and words, and even evidence in feelings and in deeds. Love is everything. That's it. Pay more attention to each other, complement each other, be one. Your ideal must be like you, like me, that is, it is my likeness, I am your likeness, it is like me. A couple that complements each other is the whole one.
№ 405090   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2020 / 21:21
A pair of convolutions relieve the head, but not life.
№ 403621   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2020 / 18:48
Zoe's room in the motel had two beds. One was covered with folders with documents and photographs, divided into three groups, according to the victims. Zoe herself lay on the other, staring at the ceiling, and hoped that sooner or later the couple in the next room would run out of strength. In website reviews, people usually wrote about the cleanliness of the motels, the quality of the service, or the price. They never mentioned the thin walls and the feeling that the couple in room 13 orgasms right into the ear of the person in room 12.
№ 403154   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 11:42
- Hey Ruby. Everything is fine?
- You what?
- Nothing. I wanted to give you this (socks) as a sign of reconciliation.
- What about you?
- You know, I have another pair and you don't. The donut always says that the limbs freeze first.
- Well, it's spring, so...
- Yes... yes, but you know. Take it, then nothing will happen.
- Oh my gosh, Ruby. Finally take those socks. Do you see the guy suffering?
- Yes shut up you.
- You're just Don Giovanni. Will you teach me to your adopters?
- I'll leave them here.
- Yes, okay... Liam?
- Huh?
- Thanks.
№ 402621   Added MegaMozg 18-08-2020 / 15:06
- Why don't you give this cat to a shelter? Or... throw on the highway?
- You need to give to the orphanage, said Tatum, took the Cup from Marvin and took a SIP of tea. - Look, just see that he had food and he smashed the whole house. We just moved in. And don't let him eat the fish.
- What kind of fish?
- Which swims in a bowl in the living room. By the way, buy her a fishbowl. I'm keeping the money.
- We have a fish?
Yeah. Ribc. His name is Timothy, and he seems like a bastard. Of you with him will make a good couple. Just take care of it from Freckles.
- This animal hates me.
- He hates everyone - said Tatum. Maybe, if you stop to throw him in sneakers...
- As soon as he stops to snap at me, I stop to throw sneakers.
№ 401287   Added Viker 24-07-2020 / 12:13
I'll talk about his favorite subject - the structures of thinking. The semantic pair - Russia - the law - very important. One of our first literary works - sermon on law and grace. There is a slightly different the law is meant, but nevertheless the law. In Russian thinking, the concept of legitimacy is very important. It is not about good or bad people. Good or bad he is the Governor. It is about whether he committed illegal acts in his life. This is the only thing that can answer today a fair hearing and set the court.
Release Date: 09.07.2020
№ 400213   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2020 / 09:33
Marriage is the cell of society, which consist of master, mistress, and a couple of servants; only two.
№ 398937   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 18:18
Max gave up on me five times. But what I did, huh? I desperate? No. I again went to battle and won it every damn time.
№ 398924   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 17:39
- Justice? All just love that word. A great word, but... when It is not using its power you're trying to kill others by proxy. Your right not very good smell. It's the smell of blood! Don't you think? Well don't make that face, I'm not angry.
Sister - in-law!
- I never thought I'd hear that from you. It's very funny.
- Sister, if you're done, let him go. My fingers are tired.
Life is very cheap. Like a candy wrapper. And your and it.
I don't want to talk, just let him go!
For you I also have a couple of words, Duruka. I don't know what you're thinking, but don't try to live like him.
Shut up. I understand, I understand, sister, please, no more. I have a very tired arm.
Quote Explanation: Rock challenges the decision of the Balalaika and she instructs him with the gun. Revie also pulls out guns and tries to convince Balalaika let go of the Rock.
№ 398913   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 16:21