pair [Theme] Page 5

- Stomp here, you crazy. Catch the same.
I'm not crazy?.. You yourself crazy.
- The court around, we should make a great pair.
Quote Explanation: The novel "Born of the moon"
№ 395716   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:44
In my experience, the Constitution should be like a suit tailored exclusively to order, for the figure. Rather like the shoes, the longer you wear them the better they fit. Spread them, stretch them, replace the insole, to patch up - in any case, it's better than a new pair, even from the most prestigious brand. Our people are accustomed to the existing system. For its understanding it takes a long time - how to get rid of emphasis when learning Chinese. Any fundamental change takes time. But the Constitution is supposed to work is the most important. Many countries, barely after independence, to change the Constitution like a glove: moving from Prime Minister and parliamentary system to the presidential Board or to power of the military and again after election to the President or to the people's Republic, or the revolutionary junta. They never achieved stability or the legitimacy of the government. If we understand that the young generation needs a new style, I'm sure it would be better to stretch and straighten the old shoes. Only such changes will strengthen our future.
№ 395041   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 19:30
- Now listen to this: "on Saturday I ate pizza and watched TV. And on Sunday I didn't do anything". Point. Thirty minutes - a couple of suggestions. Two days in the life of a teenager: Saturday - pizza and telly, Sunday - nothing! I didn't ask them to write a poem. I was asked to write about my weekend. Wanted to see if they can write more than two lines... you can't! And here's another: "I don't like Sunday. I love Saturday. But on Saturday dad would not let me out and took the mobile phone". You know, Jeanne, I went to teach, to instill in the children a taste for literature. And what? Cell phones and pizza! Consumerism and ignorance. Our future is here. These children are our future! Philosophers reactionaries predict the invasion of the barbarians... And the barbarians are already here in our schools!
№ 394113   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:12
Love mind not a couple
It dominates the other dimension!
№ 394049   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 09:39
- You have a chance. In my world. Maybe Jackie Tyler alive.
- My wife died.
- As her husband. Great couple.
№ 393390   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 03:03
I yelling, I want to slip away,
To dissolve in the arteries of the Utility,
Rusty flow pipes to be worn
Bursting like a geyser in working portals.
And not watch over naked people
In a white cloud of steam, not immediately noticeable,
Dimly glitters in the whole expanse of the firmament,
The merciless bottom of a copper basin.
There are so soar that I'm not well
Brains boil, but I am a member of the show.
But I am a member of the show...
But I am a member of the show...
№ 391870   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 07:09
I was lost in a public bath,
Just vanished, like the mammoth, goodbye, my babe...
The society soars, and in a stuffy fog,
Drunk attendant creates obscene rites.
Naked people insanely happy,
Carry beer on a platter, and does not hurt,
To in its head portion a pair of.
People still do not care if nothing.
№ 391868   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 07:03
A guy and a girl, alone, lying in bed at the time, as the coronavirus is walking somewhere instead. He lives on the surface, where they could hug, sit and kiss. They lie and wait until he gives up the slack, although many people know that there decides a couple of people. But despite this there is hope that soon the virus will come to an end!
Cases are converted, Insta is full of challenges from inaction: the shirt someone wears near the wall, the soap of Timothy in the "revolution" started, and a whole bunch more. But the young people alone, they do not have close communication with each other, and it is, believe me, there is no substitute.
We in the Confinement of Walls. We, like Brodsky, he wasn't leaving the room with her; we are like mice, they gnaw the food, and seeing a man hiding. We in the Confinement of Walls.
Spring, 11th of may, we won!
We won something that has never been seen, and it made us all stronger. Rallied the family; were more likely to wash hands; and the young... young, and have less brain to each other anymore.
He brought us of course loss, but also of Wisdom taught us, now we will live differently, and every moment will be cherished.
№ 391488   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 16:03
Oddly enough, but when a couple perceives emotions and quarrels as normal, it is easier to recover from them. Partners take your anger and are ready to deal with the root causes of the conflict situation. A flash of rage, if you know how to deal with them, pave the way for healing communication. Knowing in advance that the conversation about the relationship could give rise to scandal with mutual recriminations, you won't be so depressed when this happens. Reassured, you will be able to reformulate their arguments and go to the recovery phase. To start with a phrase like: "I'm Sorry, I overreacted, but even the good that we all expressed to each other. Now let's understand easily in our relationship."
№ 390415   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:34
The sun illuminated the kitchen through the large wooden window. The smell of freshly brewed coffee filled the space. A deep breath of the mixture of spring and smell the coffee. A slice of buttery cake. Good SIP from the Cup. A pair of dazzling eyes in front of me. Enveloping silence. So soft and gentle - perfect for a Sunday morning. The President can't make you happy, even if he has a chocolate factory. But the man with whom you can share this morning, this is the most important choice in your life.
№ 389198   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2020 / 12:54
And then his head appeared almost ready image of a certain comrade Ogilvy, who had recently died heroically in battle. It happened that Big Brother devoted his Order of the Day to the glorification of some humble, ordinary Party member whose life and death served as a worthy example to follow. Even at this time, he will glorify comrade Ogilvy. Of course, no comrade Ogilvy had never existed in nature, but a few lines in the newspaper and a couple of faked photographs would make his existence very real.
№ 387909   Added MegaMozg 29-02-2020 / 09:48
- Damn drunk. Were you so drunk that the emphasis does not fall! You in the eyes of all the doubles.
- So I have a couple of pistols for each of you there!
Quote Explanation: Doc always a drinker, gambler, carouser (while still dying of tuberculosis), but despite all of this a hell of a dangerous opponent. The moment where he unsteadily takes aim at one of the cowboys with a knife, Doc at his exclamation and snatches the scrolls of the second barrel
№ 385667   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2020 / 10:06
- Despite the fact that I don't want to say good about this clown, it turned out great. There are only a couple of comments.
- Go ahead.
- See, here, when we say, "rich Eisen is a good man who does good things".
Yeah.
- You can remove the word "good"?
- You want to be: "rich Eisen is the man who does things"?
Yeah, that's better. ... So, I call Aizen rich, in his speech, and we are sure that no one calls a "schmuck"?
Quote Explanation: Oscar has to give a speech about his colleague-rival.
3 Season 6 Series
№ 384838   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 15:28
Trust me, Terence, you don't have to have anything to do with me, you don't know what state I am in.
He shook his head.
- You all right, ' he said. - There's nothing a can't handle a couple of glasses.
№ 383551   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2019 / 15:56
This is not a couple of songs, then lost the story
Us mental illness - daily anguish.
Who thought about the truth, that her long-suffered
You will become not happy - I'm ready to save you.
№ 383446   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2019 / 00:26