the existence of [Theme] Page 1

But no one had yet been able to get to the bottom of what was most captivating in it: it was the mysterious ability of the soul to perceive in life only what once attracted and tormented in childhood, at that time when the soul’s sense of smell is unmistakable; look for the funny and touching; to constantly feel unbearable, tender pity for a creature living helplessly and miserably, to feel, a thousand miles away, how in some Sicily a thin-legged donkey with a shaggy belly is being roughly beaten. When she actually met the offended creature, there was a feeling of a legendary eclipse, when an inexplicable night sets in, and ashes fly, and blood appears on the walls - and it seemed that if now - right now - you don’t help, you won’t be able to stop someone else’s torment , the existence of which in such a world conducive to happiness is impossible to explain, she herself will suffocate, die, her heart will not stand it. And therefore she lived in constant secret excitement, constantly anticipating a new hobby or a new pity, and they said about her that she adores dogs and is always ready to lend money - and listening to petty rumors, she felt like in childhood, during that game when you leave the room, and others invent various opinions about you. And among the players, among those to whom she came out after being in the next room (where you sit, waiting to be called, and honestly hum something, so as not to overhear, or open a random book, and, like a released spring, it jumps out a piece of a novel, the end of an incomprehensible conversation), among these people, whose opinion it was necessary to guess, there was now a man, rather silent, heavy on his feet, completely unknown what he thought about her.
№ 459830   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 19:11
No one died, no one was hurt, no one hates you. Unless no one needs Lane in this world, you yourself wanted it. And Lane, who has never been a person, Lane sees everything!
№ 459681   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:24
Faith arises and strengthens not thanks to rational arguments, but because it is given to a person by God. You can believe even after repeatedly convincing yourself of the absurdity of religion from the point of view of reason. But you can prove for yourself the existence of God, see miracles and not become a believer. Orthodoxy is not “proven, but shown” - that’s what people say about this.
№ 459504   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:41
In Hitler's Directive No. 1601 The Future
№ 459223   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:59
Why do the world's leading scientists even put forward these far-fetched theories? Because they understand that a purely physical explanation of the world cannot be adequate. They understand that a purely naturalistic picture cannot answer the most important and pressing questions. At the same time, they recognize that the Universe has all the characteristics of a designed, created system, as if there was a plan and will behind it all. But they refuse to admit that they actually mean God. So they have to invent aliens, computer simulations, and other simple stories to make sense of things that make no sense from the point of view of strict materialism. Maybe one day they will unearth the truth they worked so hard to hide.
№ 457976   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:58
We, with our own hands, limit ourselves to the limits we are afraid to go beyond, eventually complaining to others about our vile existence, not even trying to look out the window of a fictitious cage.
№ 455998   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:57
It's not as easy as it was back in the days when I was five years old and my best friend and I pretended to swap hair like it was helmets on our heads before running out onto the tarmac for a walk. She traded her rope braids for my orphan Annie haircut, and it seemed to us that there was nothing more beautiful than being someone else for a long thirty-five minutes. It turns out that this kind of mobility and vividness of the imagination reaches a peak and begins to fade around the age of thirteen. And yet, in that fitting room, I wanted to be someone else. To be someone in the spaces that surrounded me on all sides.
№ 455895   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:41
It is necessary that the strong do not enslave the weak, that the minority should not be a parasite or a pump for the majority, sucking the best juices out of it chronically, that is, it is necessary that everyone, without exception, both strong and weak, rich and poor, equally participate in the struggle for existence, every man for himself, and in this respect there is no better leveling means than physical labor as a common compulsory duty for all.
№ 455012   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2023 / 14:39
Man's existence is not limited to his biological life. His end comes when all the traces left by him on this path disappear.
Quote Explanation: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://vk.com/wall-30947447_25187
№ 454895   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2023 / 18:39
The feeling that more needed to be done reflects, I think, an underlying desire to control the uncontrollable. After all, if a person feels guilty about not doing something they should have done, then it follows that something could have been done - a convenient thought that distracts us from our pitiful helplessness in the face of death. Clothed in an elaborate illusion of limitless possibilities, we all, at least until the onset of a mid-life crisis, hold on to the belief that our existence is an endlessly ascending spiral of achievement, dependent only on our will.
№ 454744   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2023 / 19:48
The Greater Reality manifests itself as self-love. We can't tell whose love it is. With it comes the whole universe. Self-love is our consciousness, which occupies the whole universe. It grows on its own. A tiny particle in the original sattva becomes Conscious. Few people look at the cause of consciousness, at what it is made of. The sincere seeker sees clearly how his life and existence shines.
№ 453973   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2023 / 14:06
If you want to hide the truth from someone, convince him that
№ 452495   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2023 / 14:03
The existence of highly developed barbarian civilizations is possible - the universe is absolutely ridiculous and meaningless.
№ 451854   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2023 / 17:27
Does one people have the right to change the way of life, according to which another people wants to arrange their material and moral existence?
№ 451158   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2023 / 08:45
I believe that there is a place for good in life, that good is evidence of the presence of our beloved God. But I also believe in the existence of another power, no less real than God, to whom I have been praying all my life, and this power purposefully tries to destroy everything good.
№ 450060   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:09