future [Theme]

- If the future you are talking about really awaits us, then perhaps all that awaits us ahead is despair. However, Zon no one has the right to take away their future from people, even for the sake of saving the world. The future is in the hands of those people who live here and now.
- If the future you are talking about really awaits us,...
№ 466102   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2024 / 15:27
- Is the future you talk about really the best? Even if Momentum is wiped off the face of the earth. Human evolution will still continue due to human desires and aspirations. So what will change in that future? So this is what saving the world means to you? If you really want to save the future, then you must guide people's hearts in the right direction. You must change the future in which there is momentum. If I cannot save the present, then the future cannot be saved. That's right, Zon?
- Is the future you talk about really the best? Even if...
№ 466101   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2024 / 15:24
- I'm not like you. It doesn't matter how long it takes, but as long as I have at least some opportunity, I won't give up. I will create the path to the future with my own hands, and in order to do this, I must believe in even the slightest possibility.
- Im not like you. It doesnt matter how long it takes,...
№ 466100   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2024 / 15:21
- My mind is aware of this, but I can no longer control my heart. Please understand me Yusei, we need to fight now. If you are my friend, then continue to watch our duel.
- My mind is aware of this, but I can no longer control my...
№ 466099   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2024 / 15:18
I want one day for the country to prosper, for people to have jobs, for the world to be stable, and for my general not to have to defend the border gate with his life. I want to be like Master Feng Han, fighting to untie the knot between the imperial power and Ziliujin. I hope that all the machines that work on the ground will work on the fields, that the kites flying in the sky will be filled with ordinary travelers who are taking their families home to visit relatives... Everyone can live with dignity.
№ 465974   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 03:21
- No, I'm talking about my future.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 465930   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 11:48
For us to have an interesting and inspiring future, we must become a space-exploring civilization.
№ 465901   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 09:00
There is a monument to Lenin in every city. In any regional center. Orders of this kind are inexhaustible. An experienced sculptor can sculpt Lenin blindly. That is, blindfolded. Although there are some funny things. In Chelyabinsk, for example, such a case occurred. A monument to Lenin was to be erected in the central square, opposite the city council building. A solemn meeting was organized. One thousand and a half people gathered. Pathetic music sounded. Speakers made speeches. The monument was covered with gray cloth. And now the decisive moment has come. To the sound of drums, officials from the local executive committee tore off the fabric. Lenin was depicted in a familiar pose - a tourist voting on the highway. His right hand pointed the way to the future. He kept the left one in the pocket of his open coat. The music stopped. In the silence that followed, someone laughed. A minute later the whole square was laughing. Only one person did not laugh. It was Leningrad sculptor Viktor Dryzhakov. The expression of horror on his face gradually gave way to a grimace of indifference and hopelessness. What happened? The unfortunate sculptor sculpted two caps. One covered the leader's head. Lenin clutched the other one in his fist.
№ 465643   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 09:12
Every time my mother pretends that there are no problems, although there is a whole ocean of problems around us. Having suffered a terrible shipwreck, we are drowning in these problems, floundering in icy water, which makes our whole body cramp, choking, gasping for air. I have the opportunity to get my mother and me a lifeboat, to get out, to be saved... But my mother ignores my attempts to help in every possible way. Moreover, she is ready to drag me along with her to the very bottom. Twist around my neck exactly the same rope with cobblestones, which she has been wearing for several years now, and drag it into the viscous silt, so that the last thing I saw was a strip of warm yellow color - hope for my happy future.
№ 465632   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 08:39
Enjoy life. Stop worrying about the future. The neocons ensured you didn't have one.
№ 465579   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2024 / 15:12
No more good changes.
№ 465501   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2024 / 03:09
Faith will become for us an ark of salvation, where the Lord Himself will be the pilot, who will lead us to the gates of righteousness. And the fear with which we look at tomorrow will disappear, for what is it, this tomorrow, if eternity is promised to those who believe in God and live in God... Do not make any plans or assumptions for the future in advance and prematurely. May the will of the Lord be done for everything! For He said: Whom
№ 465282   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 23:30
These are human emotions that have destroyed the future.
Quote Explanation: Событие Duelist Road: Hope For The Future
These are human emotions that have destroyed the future.
№ 465277   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 23:15
There will always be painful moments in your life. But don't let it get you down. Believe in yourself. Continue to believe in what is right. If you do this, your future will be so wonderful.
Quote Explanation: Событие Duelist Road: Hope For The Future
There will always be painful moments in your life. But...
№ 465192   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 19:00