generation [Theme] Page 1

The situation is aggravated by "strategic parasitism" - for 75 years of relative peace, people have forgotten the horrors of war, they have ceased to be afraid even of nuclear weapons. Everywhere, but especially in the West, the instinct of self-preservation has weakened. I have been studying the history of nuclear strategy for many years and have come to an unequivocal, albeit sounding not quite scientific, conclusion. The appearance of nuclear weapons is the result of the intervention of the Almighty, who was horrified when he saw that people, Europeans and the Japanese who joined them, unleashed two world wars over the course of one generation, which claimed tens of millions of lives, and handed the arms of Armageddon to humanity, showed those who had lost their fear of hell that he exists. On this fear rested the relative peace of the last three-quarters of a century. Now that fear is gone. The unthinkable from the point of view of previous ideas about nuclear deterrence is happening - the ruling circles of a group of countries, in a fit of desperate rage, unleashed a full-scale war in the underbelly of a nuclear superpower. The fear of nuclear escalation must be restored. Otherwise humanity is doomed.
Quote Explanation: Journal "Russia in Global Affairs". Article "A Difficult but Necessary Decision". June 13, 2023.
№ 454417   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 12:18
Life goes on in generations, and they carry and develop the best of what their fathers and grandfathers left them.
№ 452091   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2023 / 14:51
You know the old proverb: the first generation makes a fortune, the second one increases, the third one loses.
№ 450308   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:33
- It's a delusion. Well, that is, yes, they grew up people, of course. Not gorillas, not crocodiles. Your generation has many virtues. Those who survived are very stress-resistant and all that ... But neglecting your own mental health does not paint you.
№ 449017   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2023 / 18:30
The younger generation and the older generation were divided. Where is the bridge between them?
№ 448253   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:41
This is me, in general terms, but the approach as a whole should be like this. These should be fundamental approaches, and not a momentary desire to strangle, grab and not let go. But, of course, there are dangers there, and we certainly need to think about it.
Quote Explanation: Meeting with students of law schools in Moscow December 3, 2013
№ 447532   Added Viker 15-12-2022 / 10:21
This is me, in general terms, but the approach as a whole should be like this. These should be fundamental approaches, and not a momentary desire to strangle, grab and not let go. But, of course, there are dangers there, and we certainly need to think about it.
Quote Explanation: Meeting with students of law schools in Moscow December 3, 2013
№ 447531   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2022 / 10:21
To say that there is no Santa Claus is the most erroneous statement in the world. Santa Claus is a thought that is passed down from generation to generation. Over time, this thought takes on a human form. Maybe if all children and adults understand the symbolism of this thought, we can really achieve peace on Earth and good will towards all people.
№ 447242   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2022 / 18:15
All the time you think that it can be worse than writing off a huge number of people, pain and suffering into the void, but propagandists, as well as high-ranking gentlemen, sirs and seniors, with increased persistence, continue to introduce the idea of the "normality" of escalation by using nuclear weapons. It is possible to trace the skirmishes through constant statements in the media: "We are you in the dust!", "No, we are you!", "We don't care about winning, the main thing is participation!"
The time has come when SUCH inhumane, cannibalistic ideas are calmly voiced and discussed, there is no smell of adequacy here (although what at the present time, adequacy), - even echoes of reason in such a thing are not observed.
And therefore I would like to recommend the film "Letters of a Dead Man", which was released during the Cold War and which expressed the fears of a generation waiting for a nuclear war, which was supposed to repay the majority for the decisions of the minority.
It is the footage from the film "Letters of a dead person should arise in my head when I talk about nuclear strikes, and not wild fun in the style of "DMB". It's one thing when nonsense sounds from the mouth of a comedic character, and another when crazy nonsense is spoken on federal channels or it is voiced by propagandists with officials.
Quote Explanation: From the Telegram channel.
№ 444803   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2022 / 03:00
There are no special traditions in my family. Therefore, from generation to generation, we simply pass on life to each other.
Release Date: 29.10.2021
№ 444261   Added MegaMozg 11-09-2022 / 03:27
History is the soil that must be prepared for each generation in its own way.
№ 444164   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2022 / 23:36
How wonderful that every generation does not realize its own ignorance. Because of this, we can consider our ancestors as barbarians.
№ 443861   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2022 / 23:45
Everyone remembers the city and the wind, and the need to atone for the sins of past generations is inherited from generation to generation.
№ 443436   Added Viker 15-08-2022 / 11:36
Time. One of the rarest valuables, which is priceless. It cannot be accumulated, hung on the wall like a precious painting, put into pockets like candy in childhood. It slips through your fingers like fine sea sand. It is always scarce. And how often do we hear excuses "now is not the time." We put it off for later, as if it were our property. And time passes carelessly, without looking back. Unfortunately, we do not control time, but we can leave our mark in it. With a needle and thread, make your own thin stitch in space, some with a stalk, some with a satin stitch, some with a French knot. Connecting generations, bridges, lives. Leaving your imprint on the Universe. Your DNA.
№ 443193   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 01:42
Modern children have a cool football field on the playgrounds! It is! It exists. I'm not talking about the lawn. I'm still away from him at school. I go out on the lawn, take off my shoes. You have a great football field. And there is a gate, no need to prove anything to anyone. All my childhood, the gates were imaginary. After every goal I had to say: I swear
№ 442030   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2022 / 15:39