generation [Theme] Page 4

And in the world everything went on as usual: the sun shone on both the righteous and sinners, people were crippled like wheat and went into the ground, new generations were revived to replace them ...
№ 415843   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 15:06
You won't win the battle for the twenty-first century if you're stupid and Americans are stupid! <... > you know who cares about our stereotypes about the Chinese in Dr. Seuss' books? China! All a billion four hundred million to score on this "flying herr from the crouching tiger"! Because they're not stupid, they're serious, like a mahach in prison! <... > In two generations, China has built as many as 500 cities from scratch, pulled the vast majority of its vast population out of poverty into the middle class, captured almost the entire 5G and pharmaceutical market... and I bought Africa. <... > At the national level - we have every week of infrastructure transformations, but since 2009 we have not done anything. Half the country is endlessly vigilant about someone's rights, deciding whether to have a hera at the potato head toy, and the other half wants the reptilians to stop and stop eating children! We're stupid! Even if we agree on something with each other, like abolishing small coins - No! - inertia, cover ass, bribes, lawyers, cowardice! Nothing moves in this downtrodden rectum of the country! We see the problem and ignore it! We lie to ourselves, swear, endlessly sue, sweep under the carpet, and then make some bills or decisions like from the ass, not working for ten years. <... > We are not losing to China. We've already lost. It's just that the consequences haven't been felt yet.
Release Date: 14.03.2021
№ 415062   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 14:36
Modern media definitely need the prospect of the development of the future generation, namely, not to begin to develop it.
© Mark Orion
№ 414742   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:47
Squeezed, pretended to be indifferent, they [teenagers] stood at the edge of the dance floor and watched each other with dagger-like eyes. From generation to generation, desire must always conquer timidity first. And how lousy it is when you don't know how to deal with it.
№ 413645   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2021 / 16:18
We have said more than once here that the situation is pre-war. In diplomatic polite language, President Putin said this today at a forum in Davos. To the whole world. For those who understand, I will continue. It is necessary to consider everything - the economy, politics, social situation - in this framework. And then there are a few important things.
Putin has proclaimed a new type of state policy. A modern state that will replace everything that was. It was about the welfare state. These are all words from the previous generation. Putin was not talking about the individual, but about the peoples who have their own states. And the most important task of the state is to be the life support infrastructure of the people as a whole. We call such a state a people's state.
The entire previous model of the state brought us to the brink of war. The challenge is how to get out of this now without leading to war and world catastrophe. The ideology of this exit is the emergence of a new type of state aimed at people's welfare.
Release Date: 27.01.2021
№ 412266   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 22:54
I would like to say about Biden's speech. I just can't hear it. As they used to say in the movie "The Godfather" - it offends my brain. The tooth-crushing pathos of this speech. Don't you hear that? I understand why Americans don't hear that. Because they are nourished by this pathos, they do not perceive any information in a different way. Unfortunately, generations of people of monstrously bad education have already grown. Due to negligible reading, because of the monstrous debilysis of what educates people - culture, cinema. Look at what Hollywood has become. Is it possible to compare what he was and what he became. Because of this, they cannot perceive the content as such, the essence - they cannot perceive. Any of your programs, Vladimir Rudolfovich, the average American, even if we spoke everything in excellent English, would not be able to watch for five minutes. Because it's too complicated. Too much information, logic, references, allusions, here you remembered Bulgakov. What Bulgakov?! Or if you translate into American - what O'Henry? Unfortunately, they are able to digest this pathos, and this pathos entails even more pathos. After all, Biden didn't say anything. These are common words. It's just water. It's just an appeal to some emotions, like in a movie. I don't share a crush on Biden or a fear that something is going to get worse. It will be, regardless of whether there is Biden, Trump, Obama. The man who heads the United States has long been unsociative of foreign policy in its fundamental strategies.
Release Date: 21.01.2021
№ 411889   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2021 / 09:45
Those who survived two or three generations of people experience the same in their souls as a visitor to a fair booth, who has two or three performances in a row: the play was precisely designed for one performance, and therefore when the novelty disappears, then deception does not produce already no action.
№ 411572   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2021 / 23:00
Intergenerational epigenetics confidently states that the feeling of trauma can be inherited from ancestors four generations ago. This means that if there have been difficult times in your great-great-grandmother Esther's life, you can suffer emotionally, even if your own life is relatively prosperous.
№ 410225   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2020 / 16:24
If philosophy is understood as the quest for knowledge in its most general and broadest form, then it can obviously be considered the mother of all scientific quest. But it is also true that various branches of science, and in turn, have a strong influence on those scientists who deal with them, and, moreover, strongly influence the philosophical thinking of each generation.
№ 409411   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 19:15
Each of us can only try to convey our wisdom to others, but how they dispose of it, we no longer have the power to control. Sometimes wisdom sinks into the ground. Alas, everything in this life is fixated on repetition, no one looks at their feet, only when they step on a rake, they begin to look around and remember the advice of the older generation. Human stupidity and pride? May be. Do not know. Parents, especially those who have carried the burdens of life on their shoulders, cherish the dream that their children, seeing an example in front of them, will learn a lot. However, unfortunately, young people rarely endure lessons: they want more, better, and most importantly - as quickly as possible. They have no patience, so the very first collapse of a dream turns into a real shock for them, disfiguring the psyche and killing the thirst for life. As well as the easy finding of what you want. It is not for nothing that it is forbidden to help the butterfly get out of the cocoon, but if nature knows how to keep the golden mean, then people cannot boast of this.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409143   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 19:42
There is a certain logic and common sense in the orders of the older generation. Unfortunately, often you understand this only after something irreparable.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409129   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 19:00
All people of my generation know that a leap year, like a plague, will inevitably bring sorrows and trials. But, as much as in 2020... I don't remember that for a long time. How many great people, many of whom I knew personally, have been mowed down by this damn virus. And how many mothers, grandparents, sisters and brothers died. When I think about it, I start crying. But then I say to myself - do not dare to scatter! Yes, it is not easy for everyone today, because the virus hits not only people, but also the economy and business. Someone remains without work, someone cuts wages. But we in Russia did not pass such tests. You just have to endure a little bit. Everything will certainly get better and it will be fine again. Unless, of course, Navalny again beg Europe to impose new sanctions against Russia. Yes, he asks to hit the oligarchs. But it is also clear to the fool that in the end ordinary people will have to pay for these sanctions - employees of these plants and enterprises. I try not to interfere in the dirty political showdown, but I cannot silently look at such an outright betrayal of my people. And so the country is entangled in these sanctions, the dollar jumps like the temperature in the coronavirus, no, it is not enough. Well, isn't it Judas?
Quote Explanation: Vasilyeva writes in his Instagram on December 2, 2020.
№ 408057   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 13:00
With her good hand, she touched her daughter's shoulder as lightly as if the girl were a crystal vessel. A vessel filled to the brim with anger and irritation. Until recently, they were infinitely close, even invented their own secret signs, understandable only to them. It was hard to believe that now next to her is the same girl who used to laugh to tears at her simple jokes and grabbed her mother by the hand when cartoon characters got into a dangerous situation. That sweet girl has irrevocably disappeared, leaving in her place a gloomy and gloomy stranger. This transformation - there is no other way to put it - caught Peri by surprise, although she read a bunch of articles about how puberty in modern adolescents, especially girls, comes earlier and earlier. She always hoped that her relationship with her daughter would be closer and more trusting than her relationship with her own mother. After all, isn't this what we strive for all our lives: to become better than our parents, giving our children the opportunity to become better than us. But as a result, we often find that, unwittingly, we repeat the mistakes of the previous generation. Peri knew that anger often masks fear.
№ 406178   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2020 / 01:24