summary [Theme] Page 2

It was one of the sinister entertainments of the maniac. To hand over after a stormy night to an unsuspecting and already pretty tired of her gentleman the key. Allegedly from her bedroom. The expectation was that the key would be taken in hand. And with bare hands. Without any gloves. And the trick was in the subject itself. It didn't fit the door lock at all. One prong of the key was specially sharp-sharply sharpened. And smeared with a potent poison. Manipulating the key it was impossible not to get scratched. And then the poison, getting into the wound, penetrated into the blood and after a few hours or days the victim died. The life expectancy of a cavalier depended on the concentration of the poison. The more it was smeared, the faster the admirer died. The less - the death of the lucky one was delayed several hours later. But in one case or another, the result of this fun was one - death from poisoning! And most importantly, no one could prove anything that Lucrezia Borgia was the poisoner. There were only suspicions, but no hard evidence. Everything was so skillfully done. And no one took the rumors, rumors and stories seriously. In addition, many were afraid to contact the influential and powerful Borgia clan. So the beauty-destroyer always came out dry from the water.
№ 437872   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2022 / 15:45
With the birth of a person, the whole world appears .... there is no past ... and as a result - the end of the world ... for each his own ....
№ 435637   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2022 / 14:48
Climate Summit kicked off in Glasgow today. And why is this topic being promoted? This summit is holding some kind of intermediate result. For if earlier America divided countries into democracy and non-democracy, now it will divide into those who fit and those who do not fit the climate agenda. Global warming is becoming a new weapon. It is not difficult to guess how it will end. The natural resources of the states will be declared a world heritage. Not national. And if a sovereign state disposes of its natural resources incorrectly from the point of view of the United States, then foreign intervention is possible. That is, sovereignty will be put on cancellation with the help of a new climate policy. A very beautiful scheme. If a country behaves unreasonably and threatens the existence of all mankind, then the progressive part of mankind has no other way out. So, then we must sacrifice this country, this people. The situation is very beautiful. I remember everything that seemed to us nonsense. This phrase was attributed to Albright. That Russia has no right to all of its natural resources. Everyone thought it was fake. And now we have lived to the point where fakes become true. But only from the lips of other people. How great it turns out. Russia is to blame. And when Putin says: wait a minute. We, firstly, absorb for the whole world. We have forests. What they say: do not be fooled. Your job is to cut. And what - will the troops be brought in?
Release Date: 01.11.2021
№ 431570   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2021 / 04:09
The origins of fear in Freud coincide with the "scientific thesis" in 1 John. However, the diametrical difference is that the author of the message speaks of love in a spiritual sense, and Freud in its elementary, sexual meaning (libido). But is the chasm insurmountable? We do not want to narrow it down, but it is worth considering the following: it is indisputable that even the highest spiritual experiences do not pass in the mental life without bodily sensations, although they do not have to be sexual. Some psychologists, the same William James and Karl Lange, even went so far as to mistakenly believe that feelings are just the result of innervation of muscles and blood vessels ... higher intellectual functions. On the other hand, Freud, studying sex drive, over time expanded the concept of sexuality, admitting into it the Platonic idea of Eros and the German word "Liebe" - love. This terminology has led to endless confusion. But Freud emphasized more than once: by "sexuality" he means everything that includes the word "love" - and if you remember this, the objection that his theory is pansexual loses its validity. This view is supported by other arguments. And I do not know of a single psychologist who can argue against John, who brings fear out of love. Only in the Bible is fear perceived more spiritually and therefore not as widely as in modern psychology.
№ 431008   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 22:30
Two misconceptions are not yet true.
Quote Explanation: When the enemy has done something bad to you, an attempt to take revenge can only make it worse. Analog Minus to minus is not always a plus.
№ 429577   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:30
Sooner or later the day comes when a person realizes that the only author of what happens to him is himself.
№ 428109   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:57
I often spat on everyone's bloody faces.
Those gentlemen who don't like to share... If
I need something - I'll have to give - I
And I can make big men cry.
Moscow wanted to give itself to us without a fight, yes...
There's a lot of baba in her, she's afraid of robbery. You know
But it turned out that if you're cool, wow,
You'll either be bought here or killed.
№ 426711   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:41
No, it is better to wait for the denouement - it should come by itself, in the natural course of things;
№ 425207   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2021 / 09:03
And we don’t believe in long-forgotten fairy tales.
№ 408381   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 14:03
Let's summarize, while the results did not disappoint us.
Quote Explanation: "He can't help himself asked. Maybe they wanted to, but resist", the newspaper "Izvestia", June 25, 2020.
№ 399105   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2020 / 16:03
A consequence of the same reason.
Causa Aequat effectum.
№ 395696   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:41
As of its existence more and more starting to think we need to organize rather shoot people than stray animals.
№ 115361   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 11:17
the day passed like many,
and again at the end of the day
I sit, summing up,
and the results bring me.
№ 93306   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 21:45
If I start to think about the meaning of life, I want to die.
№ 77145   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 12:19