the difference [Theme] Page 5

You, unlike us, have never been betrayed. You don't know how black our hearts are.
Quote Explanation: Sean Astall
You, unlike us, have never been betrayed. You dont know...
№ 422329   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 13:15
In essence, the scalpel could see that it was thinking about its appearance, while the prince just condescendingly allowed this species to happen.
№ 422217   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 07:39
We must tell the truth, the Soviet people won, equipped with the ideology in which they believed. Let me remind you that during the First World War, Turkestan refused to fight for the Russian Empire. In the Second World War, these same Uzbeks, Tajiks, Kyrgyz fought to death. Second point. The Second World War, as time goes on, presents an increasingly complex picture. This war consists of a series of wars. Unlike the First World War, which all took place on the territory of Europe. These wars were different in substance. There was a war between Japan and China. There was a Japanese war against America and Great Britain. And it was a colonial, imperialist war. There was a war that was called strange, which turned into a war in which not only France was defeated. This war was attended by France, Great Britain, Belgium, which had an army of 500 thousand people, Holland. These countries lost the war in 40 days. This war was for domination in Europe. Hitler created the European Union, an empire. An empire is always created by blood. Hitler created the third Reich. And this enormous force fell upon the Soviet Union. And at that moment they were immeasurably stronger.
Quote Explanation: "Europe did not want freedom, but world domination."
Release Date: 22.06.2021
№ 421326   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 13:30
And no one knows that he has no happiness, because happiness is like chocolate, like morphine, until you try it, you don't even know that it happens. Yes, only unlike chocolate or morphine, for which you do not suffer without trying, even if you have never had happiness, you will suffer. Without understanding why, but you will suffer. And then just a lack of happiness.
№ 421180   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 14:33
- In no case. Unlike him, I really exist and know how to work miracles.
Quote Explanation: Novels; Blood on the Spotlights - Chapter 5
№ 421157   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 00:42
We must talk about this in a scientific and basic way. What are we building? Why are we building? This should be done by universities.
Release Date: 01.06.2021
№ 420159   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2021 / 08:57
In the mornings, I like to be God's helper. I open the window and crumble the white bread to the pigeons. Probably, in the same way, someone from above sent "heavenly manna" to tired travelers. We don't know much. After all, the pigeons did not think to raise their heads and see me peeking out of the window on the fifth floor. They began to peck, grumbled about miracle and faith. Man, unlike all other representatives of the planet, in addition to the soul, is given a spirit, so only when the meaning of life is found, we realize the meaning of the word "happiness". And it is not male or female, young or mature, permanent or rare. It's just accepting the world in yourself. I don't go to church because it's built by human hands and influenced by political views. I don't visit the now fashionable psychoanalysts because they nod back, speak in a basic way, but can't hear the quiet crying of my soul. I do not beat the thresholds of clairvoyants and priests, because I have nothing to predict and nothing to forgive me for. It is said that if you have found peace and accepted yourself, then you have nothing else to look for. Yes, what is there to reason, the man is just an attempt to be...
№ 420031   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 15:24
If something catches the eye, it's important to explore it in detail.
№ 419850   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 23:12
Being grateful is a talent. The difference between a grateful person is the ability to notice someone else's work, someone else's beauty, someone else's love. Gratitude is a special relationship of a person to God, to the world, a state of openness. Joy is given to us by communion with the source of joy through gratitude. The only gateway to joy is the gateway to gratitude.
№ 419835   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 16:15
Despite the fact that our hands are tied, the music has not yet been taken away from us. With her help, I will defend my opinion. People tell me not to stop, unlike others. Fear can't overwhelm me.
№ 418824   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2021 / 15:45
One unasked day is enough for the most reasonable person in the world to fall into a fool. That's what stands between me and everyone else. One bad day.
№ 418193   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2021 / 18:09
“The weapon only has a number,” Chimbik said.
№ 417975   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 15:24
- Even so ... - Intourist replied.
Quote Explanation: A group of friends ponders if they are Gods in a world they didn’t go to.
№ 417465   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2021 / 17:21
- Why doesn't anything good last forever?
- Your films are eternal.
- They're not real. Unlike children...
- Why doesnt anything good last forever?
- Your films are...
№ 416836   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 22:24
Our funerals, unlike our lives, are well organized.
№ 415630   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 02:36