failure [Theme] Page 2

But if you tried and it didn't work out for you, and it happened many times, you understand: failures are not scary. You have already fallen and got up so many times that you have developed a mechanism for making a mistake and ... living with this mistake on. Better yet, a mechanism for committing an error and fixing it.
Quote Explanation: From the intellectual series "Vaccine from Idiocracy"
№ 405582   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2020 / 10:15
“Music doesn't answer questions that I don't know how to ask. She doesn't tell me what I want. She reminds me that I am probably still in love, but I myself am no longer sure that I understand the meaning of this word. I remember people from the past all the time, although most of them hurt, not joy. I have no idea how I feel, although I do feel something, let it be rather a feeling of emptiness and loss, maybe even a failure, numbness or complete uncertainty. Once I was confident in myself and thought that I knew a lot, I knew myself; I thought that people like it when I burst into their life, I touch them; I didn’t even ask if they wanted to see me, I didn’t doubt their desire. Music reminds me of what my life was supposed to be. But she doesn't change me. "
№ 404660   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 20:51
- No, he said. - The usual incompetence, that's all. Hey-ge ...
№ 404262   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2020 / 04:27
I spent all of the love I've saved
We were always a losing game
Small-town boy in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game
Ooh, Ooh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game.

I gave you all the love that I saved,
But our game in advance was doomed to failure.
Kid from a small town in the big game,
But I'm interested in this hopeless game.
Ooh, ooh,
Now I understand
That loving you is a hopeless game.
№ 401470   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2020 / 19:12
I've always loved to read, although I have never really understood how to choose suitable materials. There are so many books - how to distinguish the good from the bad? How do I know what matches your tastes and interests? For this reason, I always take the first available book. Any attempt to make the selection are doomed to failure. The cover in this case does not help, because they write only good things, and I've learned what is written is rarely true.
№ 400594   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2020 / 09:18
Now about America, and what happens there. It is a logical development of "new" values. We see how the minorities discriminate against the majority. Here's what resulted from their values. They said that their values lead to qualitatively new vision of the world. To create a completely different person. And in fact, we see a simple mirror effect. These fine progressives did not invent anything the best how to really "put the horse on Roosevelt instead of Roosevelt sitting on a horse." Reverse discrimination. That's all worthy philosophical thought of the West? Something more interesting could come up with? This is the pinnacle of Western philosophy? In fact, it's a dead end. It is the failure of what is called Western philosophy, science, democracy in particular. It's still racism. That the West offers as a solution to their internal and external problems? As external challenges - geopolitical racism, the appointment of the wrong countries, the wrong history, which must always be subjected to pressure. And they came, and I think that's quite fair, to internal racism. Now this minority should discriminate against others. Sorry, when we begin to exalt the rights of minorities, as a single spotlight American perestroika, the only torch of freedom, that's got to be a logical result. This is what the West has sought and encouraged the others. What happens in America - it's hard to say. Why not demolish all the monuments of Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece? It's all been the slave of civilization. Look at the murals - and there are slaves, and the way some black. All this to carry, roll up the asphalt and put the cubes, blue squares, green triangles.
Release Date: 22.06.2020
№ 398902   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 15:48
Well, the time of my reckoning has come!
Aah! The sun, became brighter over the last 20 years?
№ 395878   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:12
Well, the time of my reckoning has come!
Aah! The sun, became brighter over the last 20 years?
№ 395877   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2020 / 08:12
Song of the vanquished cease.
№ 394577   Added petrashevgant 13-05-2020 / 09:29
When in a moment someone else's suffering, we begin preaching, we are waiting for absolute failure. A suffering person does not need preaching, does not need lots of advice and consolation - so you can only aggravate the situation. In a moment of suffering, I want only one thing: that someone sat down and wept together.
№ 393559   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:04
I want to beat that me that clings to that failure. I don't want to forget your failure, but if you keep bad memories and keep running, I will never change. think. there are things that you learn when you make mistakes. Kisaki, you will have your revenge with me?
№ 392541   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 23:18
If something has taught me, it's that relationships that do not begin with love, as in songs from Van Morrison, doomed to failure. Love is a marathon, not a sprint.
№ 391609   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2020 / 00:15
It's hard to rely on my conscience, if it is impaired.
№ 388885   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 22:03
You know who they were watching?
- Who?
- At us. Police In Los Angeles. We have just sketched.
Quote Explanation: Nick McCauley and Bosco
№ 385413   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2020 / 19:48
And where is the office of public Prosecutor, FSB, FSKN, courts? I believe that it is a failure of the entire system of law enforcement. Local and regional authorities where were they that, saw nothing?
№ 384317   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2019 / 18:48