life [Theme] Page 313

How often we don't value our time, spending it pointless and not even realize it. We spend hours on social networks, watching stupid shows and series on TV and the like. Time is our most precious resource and irreplaceable. Success in life achieve only those people who know how to spend your time on the right things, because they realize that it cannot be bought for any money, as they were not. Everyone needs to remember that. No wonder there is a saying that the most valuable gift you can give to someone is your time because you're giving away what can never return.
№ 382110   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 14:56
It is terrible when a person is sick! Sick with hatred, envy, malice. These feelings corrode it from the inside. Destroy his mind, destroy the soul. They become the meaning of his life, direct his actions. There's no cure for this disease!
№ 382065   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 17:24
Destiny is your script of life, and karma is a genre.
№ 382063   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 17:12
The parable of Bob
There was Bob. He forgot that he has a daughter Christine and knows that there are two of their grandchildren. I didn't thought of, not congratulated and generally deleted from the life..... Once Bob seems to BE dead, like a dream. And fell into this dream, Bob for God's judgment. With God - at the judges ' table sat the Devil, just in case.
- Ashamed? - God asked.
- Yes as-that not - blatantly said Bob.
- But I'm ashamed of you, - God said. - I gave you a daughter and grandchildren not just. Believe me, not everyone I give my children.... And you had your chance.
- What did I lose? - worried suddenly Bob.
- You don't know what became of Christine. And who will be the grandchildren, - said God. - Who could serve a glass of water, and who will not submit.... Don't have to. And this would torture you all afterlife long in forever, here with Me, there is nothing but conscience.
- Hell smile and the Devil. - Go, Bob, to himself, to the ground. How many of you right now? For over 60 years.... Well, not long left....
- By the way, father and husband of Christina died the other day - said God. Just 50 was.... And if you had not left the children, as you would still be alive. I guarantee it.
- Karmic dialectic - yawn Devil. - In the next incarnation, after death, do you, John, orphan. Or disabled. After all, all you have to pay. The laws of the universe.
- Chance, Bob, you have. But it's up to you, summed up God. - Get out in General..... out of my sight. See you soon.
PS Based on real characters and events. The parable came up in about 10 minutes.
Quote Explanation: We are talking about the real event in the writer's life.
№ 382061   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 17:08
The rotten shell of the Nazi Reich is destroying Europe like a plague. Their tireless efforts to steal the lives of men, women and children. The arrogance of their leaders is comparable to the cruelty of their soldiers!
№ 382048   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 16:42
The Lord gave us the miracle of life. The miracle of birth. The miracle of love. He is always with me.
- The miracle of the birth of the child of an addict? The miracle is that the mother leaves him for the dose? The miracle of love. You would rather kill someone you love than a stranger.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 382022   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2019 / 20:12
Dad advised her not to think about how he behaved in the past and think about our lives, well, it's like watching the announcement of the "coming Soon". In the end mom said, "Yes."
№ 381991   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2019 / 17:42
Isn't it weird that we have a grandmother lays for the funeral itself? It is rather a question to us why she does it. "Behold I die, the money in the cupboard, take, bury". You money in the cupboard take, and there are fucking seven billion! She doesn't even know how many bags. Yet seen this news: "Gypsy deceit lured the old lady a million and a half". Overall, her funeral can be a Hook. Hook and immediately the priest with obscure songs. Like, she wanted. We have a grandmother in the life preparing for death. People only do the grandmother and the pharaohs.
7 Season 10 Series Release Date: 03.11.2019
№ 381977   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2019 / 14:28
The loneliness caused by the virtual exclusion, as painful as it is something that arises from communication in real life, the same sad wave of emotion which almost anyone on the Network somehow survived.
№ 381972   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2019 / 18:36
Art doesn't do much for that. It is not possible to return the dead to life, is not able to resolve a quarrel among friends - or to heal from AIDS, or slow the pace of climate change. But art still has extraordinary ability, a strange ability to bring people, including strangers, negotiations, penetrating into the lives of others and enriching. The art is not able to create closeness, but knows how to heal wounds and, moreover, to make it clear that not all wounds need to heal, not all scars are ugly.
№ 381969   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2019 / 18:22
Of course, I will not do so. I don't have. Despite the fairy-tale snowfall, we are not in Narnia. We're in London, and this is real life, not a fairy tale. But in real life, broken hearts are inexplicably continue to fight.
№ 381961   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:18
Life eternal does not wish their would be worthy to live!
№ 381949   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:17
Is it possible to believe in the eternity of human life? Certainly, if you believe in her perpetual certainty.
№ 381932   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:15
Altogether there were eleven eleven different jobs in my life. I worked in the port, worked as a Bank clerk, he worked as a carpenter, and I were packaged on the farm peas.
№ 381918   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:14
You're too good for me. Seriously. Getting you from a fight for a dog, how could I know that you will be the saving grace of my life...
5 Season 4 Series
№ 381885   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:12