movie [Theme] Page 1

A negative character is always an enemy not only to people, but also to himself as an individual, and in cinema his destruction occurs before the eyes of the viewer. Usually I find in a negative character the reason for this destruction, and, as a rule, it is always the same - the desire to please my pride and pride. Quite primitive. I find this funny, pathetic, and I play such characters in such a way that they look like charming fools, to the delight of the public.
№ 460656   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:38
Directors of auteur cinema are smart-assed in general; they don’t give me any answers to my questions. “Oh, I’ll make it an open ending, leaving room for interpretation. Let the viewer find the answer within himself!” And I'm stupid. I don't have the answers inside. Kill someone at the end so I can see what the point is.
Quote Explanation: Speech “Request for Sincerity”
№ 460570   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:25
That Europe no longer exists and will never exist. Beautiful, old with the wonderful smell of coffee from a bar in the morning in Rome. There will be no more American cinema of the 70s with Jack Nicholson: Five
Release Date: 19.12.2023
№ 460373   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 13:51
December is about a huge box of tangerines, about scorching coffee in the winter frost or thick aromatic chocolate somewhere in a quiet cozy cafe, about a piece of lemon pie there, about the velvety voice of Frank Sinatra, about the exciting sounds of a saxophone, about good New Year's comedies and a touching black and white movie, it’s about vintage Christmas cards, about long evenings of sincere heartfelt conversations, leisurely, like falling snow, and warming much more than hot tea, woolen sweaters and the warm light of light bulbs, it’s about the magical atmosphere of the holiday all month long , this is about the pleasant goosebumps from the long-awaited anticipation of happiness, hope and faith, this is about the New Year's bustle that will quickly spin and December will fly by in an instant. The main thing is to enjoy every day you live, drink it without spilling it. Let it penetrate our hearts. And December will definitely give you a beautiful fairy tale, even if we stopped believing in it as a child.
№ 460107   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:34
And the director says: “No, Lyudmila Mikhailovna, let’s do it again. Remember when you play the last scene in the movie "For the Rest of Your Life"? This is how we play.” I would love to change everything, but they usually call on what they saw. Therefore, cinema, alas, knows me like this.”
№ 458531   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2023 / 22:33
In cinema, I don’t have the task of showing myself as a person, like Andrei Ilyin. Besides, cinema and theater are very different things. I studied to act in the theater, to be a theater artist. Cinema is completely different, I had to learn it as I was filming, and I still sometimes feel like a student. Those who graduated from VGIK are more prepared in this regard. It’s easier for them to behave in front of the camera; they know which cheek to turn in close-up. And I use the director’s tips.
№ 458397   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2023 / 17:12
However, this is our life - silent cinema!
№ 457422   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:29
A film is like a dream, a film is like music. No other form of art directly affects our feelings to such an extent, penetrates so deeply into the recesses of the soul, sliding past our everyday consciousness, like cinema.
№ 457242   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2023 / 18:09
I observe in many people the desire to be afloat, to appear on TV, to prove that you are still very good... But I am a different person! I consider all this beneath my dignity. I've had a wonderful life. My daughter and granddaughters will be happy that I played in life. And many people who remember and love me, by the way, too.
№ 456865   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2023 / 23:15
For him, love is not a movie for a long time.
№ 456384   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2023 / 01:18
... The essence of the profession is not to learn the text, put on a suit and show off on stage, but to understand what kind of person you have to touch, what you want to understand in him, what pain points you feel for.
№ 456109   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 13:30
I never liked acting! For me, this is not interesting, boring ... They shoot in separate pieces, then they start from the end, then from the middle. How different is the theater: got together, took a deep breath - and played in one breath from beginning to end.
№ 455751   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:08
The most detrimental thing about creativity, especially for a beginner, is easy success or the appearance of success. In my memory, such people did not succeed in anything worthwhile in art. In the theater or cinema, it is better to start from the basics, from the smallest. Do not tear into the clouds, stand strong on the ground, and it will bestow upon you.
№ 455742   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:07
It is very easy to be called a screenwriter. If you've written a script, whether it's aired or not, filmed or not, it's not a lie to list on your business card that you're the screenwriter.
№ 455096   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2023 / 08:27