snow [Theme] Page 1

Snow, snow. Today he doesn’t even fall, but simply flies headlong, as if he is afraid of being late somewhere, not having time to cover the earth with a snow-white blanket. Snow butterflies fly onto your eyelashes, onto your hair, into your soul. And suddenly it becomes so easy and calm in this white silence. And I want to spin around and fly away with this snowfall. Fly to where it is always good and calm. Snow...
№ 461294   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 12:42
Unable to hide your fiery trail...
№ 461156   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:02
I became a vampire in order to forget myself, my existence and the whole world forever, among the snowy forests and emerald heavenly rivers, my northern lands.
№ 461096   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 11:53
And outside the window it’s snowing, snowing.
№ 461056   Added Viker 12-01-2024 / 17:04
Here it is - winter!..
№ 460862   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 17:03
Silently in the snow the rose envies.
№ 460640   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:35
I'm looking in your eyes...
№ 460460   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:07
There is only now and today. Silence and tranquility of this day..
№ 460195   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:47
Snow is a blank page for another winter...
№ 460113   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:35
December is about a huge box of tangerines, about scorching coffee in the winter frost or thick aromatic chocolate somewhere in a quiet cozy cafe, about a piece of lemon pie there, about the velvety voice of Frank Sinatra, about the exciting sounds of a saxophone, about good New Year's comedies and a touching black and white movie, it’s about vintage Christmas cards, about long evenings of sincere heartfelt conversations, leisurely, like falling snow, and warming much more than hot tea, woolen sweaters and the warm light of light bulbs, it’s about the magical atmosphere of the holiday all month long , this is about the pleasant goosebumps from the long-awaited anticipation of happiness, hope and faith, this is about the New Year's bustle that will quickly spin and December will fly by in an instant. The main thing is to enjoy every day you live, drink it without spilling it. Let it penetrate our hearts. And December will definitely give you a beautiful fairy tale, even if we stopped believing in it as a child.
№ 460107   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:34
Snow, snow... flies like delicate swan feathers, falls slowly and quietly, covers everything bad, ugly, cleanses the earth, houses, souls of people. And some kind of light sadness, and joyful and a little lonely, but you are not afraid to be alone in this deafening silence. Because snow, snow...
№ 460104   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:33
It snowed all day. I stood at the window and watched happy snowflakes slowly fly by. There are things that you don’t want to let go of because they give you beauty and peace. They also take us back to a fairy tale, to childhood. I remember, when I was little, I built huge snow cave-houses in the snowdrifts and hid there, believing that no one would ever find me. And these unusual secret flowers that you put under a piece of glass in the summer, so that in winter you can find a magical daisy or even a rose somewhere under a tree. In the evening there is another blizzard, and it’s so nice to be in a warm house next to your grandmother, who tells her amazing stories. The wood is crackling in the fireplace, but the fire slowly goes to sleep overnight. And the next morning you wake up early, when it’s still dark outside the window, and you quietly admire how the snow is falling, large white flakes, like butterflies, fly onto the glass, selflessly kissing it and lying on the ledge. And around there is a white, white planet. My favorite winter...
№ 460094   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:32
... And the snow kept falling, falling like light butterflies on the eyelashes, sitting down on an abandoned old woman’s bench, not letting her get bored, carefully covering the houses, trees, and earth with its embrace. And even the sky seemed to be made of soft cotton wool. This snowy silence made my ears ring, and my thoughts slowly swirled in flakes in a white waltz. And such aching happiness blurred in my chest, when it was both good and at the same time a little sad. It was snowing...
№ 460091   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:32
Until the snow melts.
№ 460087   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:31
Snow. And along with it (with the snow) a wave of incredible peace and comfort comes over you... As if relief is coming... Recovery...
№ 460086   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:31