other [Theme] Page 6

- In France - on De Gaulle. We would have arrived there in a few days. Learned the route. All buildings were checked. Not a single window was left open. We placed our snipers everywhere. As soon as any window opened, they would immediately contact us by radio. We would watch the crowd, everyone - who has a package in his hands, a folded newspaper. No one would even be allowed to open an umbrella. There's no way they'd let a limousine go that slow, 10 miles an hour, and make an unplanned turn. But none of this was done. There was a violation of elementary safety standards. And this is the best evidence that there was a large-scale conspiracy in Dallas.
- In France - on De Gaulle. We would have arrived there in...
№ 456252   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 20:39
The possibility of governmental violence, as well as any violence of a small number of people against a large one, has always produced and produces only that a small number is armed, and the majority is unarmed, or a small number is better armed than a large one. This is how it happened during all the conquests: this is how the peoples conquered - the Greeks, Romans, knights, Cortes, and now they conquer people in Africa, Asia, just keep their subjects in peacetime all governments. As in the old days, so now some people rule over others only because some are armed and others are not. In the old days, warriors with their leaders attacked defenseless inhabitants and subjugated them to themselves and robbed them, and everyone, according to their participation, their courage, cruelty, shared the booty, and it was clear to each warrior that the violence he committed was beneficial to him. Now, however, armed people, taken mainly from the workers, go against defenseless people, strikers, rebels or inhabitants of foreign countries, and subdue them and rob them (i.e., force them to give their labor) not for themselves, but for people who do not even participate in the conquest. The only difference between conquerors and governments is that the conquerors themselves, with their wars, attacked defenseless inhabitants and, in case of disobedience, carried out their threats of torture and murder, while governments do not themselves carry out, in case of disobedience, torture and murder of unarmed inhabitants , but they force deceived people to do this, and especially for this brutalized people, taken from the very people that they rape. So that the former violence was carried out by personal efforts: the courage, cruelty, dexterity of the conquerors themselves; the present violence is produced by deceit.
№ 456231   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 19:36
We must make the choice ourselves so that others cannot make it for us.
№ 456186   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 17:21
Allow yourself to be free from labels good and bad, me and others.
№ 456012   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 12:00
- I'm sorry that you yourself brought it to this and do not even try to solve everything in a human way. But I will not let you stand in the way of progress. Right, Left - stop!
Quote Explanation: Sergei Nechaev comes to Dmitry Sechenov to deal with him once and for all. Game final.
- Im sorry that you yourself brought it to this and do not...
№ 455982   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:55
I never published it. Maybe one day I will. It's good to know that there is a bulletin board that holds all hope, and that all the places we go and the people we stare at and the letters we leave for others to find are not in vain.
№ 455898   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:42
I don't want you to slip through my fingers like this, so do yourself a favor and find out the truth: you deserve it. You absolutely, incredibly deserve it, and you were made for beautiful things. Keep going forward. Keep trying. Don't let anyone in this wide, wide world even try to dim the light you bring. You must know that he is important. The world will try to convince you otherwise, but don't listen. Please! No need. Do not listen. You are a miracle. The fact that you are here is important. If you ever start to forget about it, come and find me.
Quote Explanation: Note to a stranger
№ 455897   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 11:42
I don't want you to slip through my fingers like this, so do yourself a favor and find out the truth: you deserve it. You absolutely, incredibly deserve it, and you were made for beautiful things. Keep going forward. Keep trying. Don't let anyone in this wide, wide world even try to dim the light you bring. You must know that he is important. The world will try to convince you otherwise, but don't listen. Please! No need. Do not listen. You are a miracle. The fact that you are here is important. If you ever start to forget about it, come and find me.
Quote Explanation: Note to a stranger
№ 455896   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:42
But when they compare, for example, my roles in the films Garage, The Only, Not
№ 455761   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:10
Book pages are windows to other minds and hearts
№ 455649   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2023 / 17:00
Where others see nothing under their noses (while standing still), the imagination of others will predict the exact course of events.
№ 455420   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2023 / 18:42
I have met a lot of both evil and stupid people, and I am sure that in the end both of them pay for their actions, but only fools much earlier.
№ 455410   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2023 / 13:00
Some people lose confidence by being a visitor in the office, others lose confidence in the office by encountering life changes outside the office. Not everyone who left the office retains the imposing nature of the owner, having lost power.
№ 455380   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2023 / 09:09
you are stunningly beautiful to the point of madness, spectacular, unparalleledly sexy, infinitely charming... your eyes... are not like others and your dimples on your cheeks... that's all... a mask... the secret is that for real... with all sincerity I fell in love with the melody of your soul...
№ 455234   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2023 / 10:39
Riverside, thirty years ago. I imagine being slowly carried up the river, down the river, forward, left, right. A sea of flowers under protection. You are in every bloom, every drop of rain.
№ 455171   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2023 / 09:18