self-knowledge [Theme] Page 2

Most women have forgotten who they are. They needed to remember themselves. Understand?
№ 432856   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 19:06
By examining your desires, you discover your power.
№ 432828   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 14:57
You close your eyes and rush your thoughts along the black river; past the pillars on which are strung the skulls of those who came into your life, but did not stay. You are in a hurry, you don't know where, and you accelerate so much that you get inside yourself and get stuck in a nasty slurry. You look around, looking for how to get out of this terrible, disgusting place as soon as possible.
№ 432819   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 14:24
I had to dig deep into the ground, in the mud, in my past. Then fill everything with tears and shake the sky with a furious roar. Be frightened by the fiery lightning in your own heart and then admire them. And then the sun suddenly shone in me. It did not go in any more, my dear, it didn’t go in any more.
№ 432786   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2021 / 18:21
People suffer, but they are afraid to understand their suffering. Whereas one must dive into this torment, into this fire of purification.
№ 432785   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2021 / 18:18
He could climb a mountain and a hundred mountains, and descend from them. I could follow the call of desire in the direction of an unknown country. He could find a good woman and be with her because he wanted to, and not because he was constrained by duty and habit. And to have children only to surround them with happiness. With eyes full of love, observe how the world and he himself are changing from year to year. And do not be afraid of anything, because for any trouble there is a forest, and in the forest there are herbs. They will cure everything, you just need to go and look for them.
№ 432766   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2021 / 16:00
In our country, everyone knows which of the deities is his spiritual parent. There are women who are the spiritual daughters of Yemanji. These are wonderful mothers, they are responsible for the renewal of life in the world. There are women like Obba, needlewomen and hostesses. They protect the home and hearth, feed their tribe. There are people who are healers like Oshosi. They know the power of plants and cannot live without nature. There are Shango's children and Ogun's children - they are warriors, politicians, entrepreneurs. They are full of will and noble passion. I am also the spirit daughter of Jansa, so I immediately recognized you. We weren't both born to stay at home. Dedicating ourselves to husband and motherhood for us means going against our nature. And a person who has gone against his nature will face the most terrible punishment after death, because he did not fulfill his destiny and wasted his life.
№ 432582   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 22:54
Knowing yourself: who you are, what kind of spirit you are is the most important thing. All people are different, but we are forced to live the same, this is the cause of unhappiness.
№ 432581   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 22:51
What is repentance? David went to the monastery library and found out that "repentance" in translation from ancient Greek means "change in the way of thinking." In the book of the prophet Jeremiah I read: "Correct your ways and your deeds." David's heart began to beat. He felt that this could be the beginning of the road.
№ 432545   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 17:30
To repair something, you need to figure out how the damage was done. Understanding how the harm was done is half the battle. Therefore, first of all, you need to look inside and dig there. To carefully evaluate every crack and notch - every wound will tell us something.
№ 432539   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 17:12
Listen to your body, it always tells the truth. If the body responds with a disease to someone's presence, run away without looking back.
№ 432518   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2021 / 15:39
Worship, austerity, scripture reading, etc., cannot be classified as spirituality. The real spiritual path is self-knowledge.
№ 432238   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2021 / 18:36
Wise people often ask themselves this question in order to know themselves, but in order to find the answer to this question, they live a lonely life for many years and completely renounce the world. I don’t think it needs to be repeated, and I am convinced that the answer is inside and it will definitely be found. But you need to look for both externally and internally.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book "Boundless Confidence"
№ 431838   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2021 / 00:12
During his early youth, he only carried weapons. probably, this left an indelible mark on his character, somehow especially determined his personality: trust only yourself and your hand. By isolating himself from the environment, he found himself. yes, that's right - filling your space with things, you become a part of them; deciding to know yourself, you exclude outside influences. And knowing yourself, you will be able to know others. We did it.
№ 428516   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:40
I was originally born a proud bird with huge wings, just from time to time they were clipped to me. No matter how gorgeous a woman is, there is always a skillful manipulator who can convince her that she is a chicken. Therefore, from time to time you need to carefully peer into the mirror to understand who you really are.
№ 426823   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 13:12