no [Theme] Page 390

- No! I will fix it. I will update my Triton.
- Work. And when you do, destroy Adam, bree and chase.
What?
- You heard, genius.
But it was not in my plan.
- Your plan? *laughs* Your plan is dead. Now live according to my plan.
3 Season 1 Series
№ 381315   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 14:32
- I built this to protect you but I failed, like I've betrayed you.
- At least someone said it.
- You did not betray us. You brought us together as a family and loved as his children, and the only reason we defeated Triton.
- Thank you, guys. You're right, I'm very handsome and smart.
- I don't...
- No, no. Do not bother me. Let dreams.
3 Season 1 Series
№ 381314   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 14:30
- You'll have to excuse chase. What is inexplicable by science, for it does not exist! Therefore, he has no friends, no sense of humor and ability to have fun!
- Come on, bree! Do you want me to believe that these two have... But it is! But the human body can't... Now you later!
5 Season 1 Series
№ 381307   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 14:16
- Yes not it! There's something flies by the window!
And I know what's gonna fly out the window.
- Get down!
- Look! There's something on the floor!
- Yes! Thirty-six thousand dollars of broken glass!
Is a gift box!
- No, wait! What are you doing? First you need to read the card.
- Who will break the window of the penthouse to throw the flash drive?
- I say, read the card!
5 Season 1 Series
№ 381305   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 14:12
Not gonna lie, I don't feel bad.
- Wait! If werewolves change their shape by changing the molecular structure,..
- It means freezing the molecules, we will stop the vortex! Sure! Oliver! Plug criirad!
- Okay!
- Do it again!
- Listen, you good idea about the molecular structure!
- No! It was your idea to freeze the molecules!
Yeah, but you gave me the idea!
- Yes, we understand! We are a team!
5 Season 1 Series
№ 381303   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 14:08
When applying for a job as a driver must undergo examination by a psychologist. Just psychologist and determines whether the person can work as a driver or not. Checked his concentration, checking his sanity, checked the minimum knowledge. I still remember one of the questions in their group, which was: "If steel scrap to throw in a bath filled with mercury it will float or sink?" For me the question was elementary, because I immediately remembered the periodic table and understood that the scrap is much lighter than mercury, so it and will float. But ninety-five percent of our group said that he will drown because he is iron. Questions, though elementary, but nonetheless.
Quote Explanation: About the interview when applying to work in Moscow metro. Interview project "Tactics and practices", in 2016.
№ 381296   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 13:54
- Oliver, I will miss you. You're so smart and kind. And who do you remind me of, but I just can't remember who.
- Oh, it's Thomas the tank engine? I understand what it's like. I mean personality - wise. I don't train.
- No, this is not an imaginary train. It's the one I know...
He reminds me of chase your brother.
- Yes! Chase! You remind me of chase! You remind me of chase, phew!
Quote Explanation: island bionicon
4 Season 10 Series
№ 381291   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 12:22
- Mom, can I ask you something? What is the meaning of Thanksgiving?
- We all know that, Louis. In a pie with pumpkin.
- In a pie with pumpkin?!
- First, you take the dough, and secondly, take the pumpkin stuffing are two completely different substances. But when connecting and baking is a fantastic thing! That's Thanksgiving!
- I never thought about it...
Louis, listen to me carefully - Thanksgiving...
[Yes, but... I imagine standing in front of the whole school and say that the meaning of Thanksgiving pumpkin pie! I ventured to ask my father.]
- Dad?
[Andy is pinching hand foot folding table and yells in pain]
- Can I ask?
Yeah, I decided a little yoga!
- What is the meaning of Thanksgiving?
- An interesting question. The name derived from the Latin word... loosely translated it means "the mass of annoying guests in the house"!
- Yes?
- No, seriously. As soon as your house guests appear, it is called the feast!
№ 381290   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 12:20
Congratulations, I think we both know how to use force.
Wait, you ate popcorn while I was hanging up there?
- Well, Yes.
- You're a little bit left?
- No, I thought you were going to fall.
Quote Explanation: elite squad
5 Season
№ 381287   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 12:14
The line between normality and insanity is very thin.
Yesterday you threw a party called "Day of Madness". All your friends came in white robes and with magical hats. Someone was walking with an open umbrella in the apartment in case of rain. Someone called the dog, which is not.
And today you're like a machine gun, riddled with panic attacks. Again you haven't slept for several days. You can't even cry because you're shaking from the inside.
And who are you now?.. You clearly conducted yesterday that the dividing line?..
№ 381261   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:38
I read in one magazine article "Ten secrets of female sexuality". Right there immediately says: "Look at women purse, it will tell you a lot about her owner, because according to Freud women's handbag is the image of the vagina and in that sense shape, color and size matter." I thought, "How bold! For the magazine "Domashniy Ochag" to write the word "vagina"". Definitely not the reservoir? <...> I was hurt, because I, for example, no handbags, and never was. I have a backpack design! And Yes, I wear it on the back. And Yes, it is very roomy. Now all women have a big bag and I understand why. Because now we leave the house in the campaign: first, go to the subway, then to work, then to gym, then to the store, then back to the subway. So in my bag, a computer, charging, conditioning, shampoo, dreams, hopes, memories, frozen Pollock... Where me this to wear? But where, where... All according to Freud, guys!
7 Season 9 Series Release Date: 27.10.2019
№ 381240   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:30
But you know me
Among the thousands of people left...
You're a bright ray of Sunshine when
There's nothing more fun.
№ 381238   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:26
In relationships you give flowers. When it's the wife, you come and ask: "You flowers or you will take the money?" Because in five years of marriage no one took the flowers, I assure you. Always the three in the envelope. And even when there is no envelope, it will say: "do not worry! Just give cash. If it's convenient to "BEAC" let down, whatever, no problem!"
7 Season 9 Series Release Date: 27.10.2019
№ 381232   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:14
There are young women, not that vicious, depraved, not, and, as if better to say - thoughtless. Their life is full of action. The heap of actions can hardly guess the soul.
№ 381229   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:06
Perhaps the walls have ears, but they have no language.
№ 381218   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 10:44