USA [Theme] Page 5

In the country that bans me, there is a statue of liberty
№ 424967   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2021 / 08:51
Russia demonstrates the highest class of eclecticism. The Kremlin never tires of arguing that the United States is in decline. Putin insists that the United States "is taking a firm step straight along the path of the Soviet Union." But if the American age is coming to an end, why demand respect from the United States and complain about the threats emanating from there? And why agree to summits ?! It looks like political schizophrenia.
Quote Explanation: From the article «Geneva: Biden and Putin looked at each other in eyes» to 16.06.2021
№ 424618   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2021 / 00:45
This is a book about how for ten years the United States financed the Afghan war, training and arming hundreds of thousands of fighters, many of whom then turned their weapons against the Americans themselves. On September 11, 2001, the Americans were burned by the devilish porridge that they helped to brew in Afghanistan. But now Americans at least know how it all happened. When will we have the same books describing how our country was dragged into the Afghan adventure?
Quote Explanation: The bestseller of the talented American journalist and TV presenter George Cral "Charlie Wilson's War" is a hitherto unknown story of the last battle of the Cold War. The author narrates about cases of a quarter of a century ago, in significantly spurred the current offensive of Islamic extremists around the world."
№ 424135   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 15:06
NV Zlobin took the liberty of speaking on behalf of the United States. Listen, Kolya, stop this gimmick with the gas station. Anyone who has ever visited an oil and gas enterprise understands that this is the most complex industry that Russia has built. And how many gas enterprises! Tell me this. Tell me at least one product that I can find in Russia, made in America. Well the phone, the software. About Russia, a gas station, if you said on behalf of China, on behalf of Germany, it would be understandable. But the United States produces practically nothing today. Except software, phones, weapons. Everything is done in China. All medicines are made in China.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov. The policy of concessions is the path to defeat. Air on 07.07.2021
№ 422598   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 09:27
If the idea of democracy is messianic, then as they now condemn Belarus for violating human rights, they should have condemned and introduced the same measures in Turkey, after Erdogan arranged such an opposition... They should then impose sanctions against Saudi Arabia, against France. But they are silent. It's not messianic. This is the usual quiet and calm universal handbac. So when they start talking to you about democracy and human rights, check your pockets. Most likely, they are trying to rob you.
Quote Explanation: Reply to Igor Mintusov.
Release Date: 21.06.2021
№ 421272   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2021 / 18:15
But today both the internal situation and the general systemic situation in the world have developed like this, the cards are so laid down, we can say that both sides are not interested in further escalation of this confrontation.
Release Date: 17.06.2021
№ 420982   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2021 / 15:06
The main results of the negotiations are that there is a well-tuned dialogue. Considering the state of Russian-American relations, this is already a good result. Surprisingly, and no one expected it, the presidents adopted a joint statement on strategic stability. The ambassadors of Russia and the United States will soon return to their jobs. Moscow and Washington will work on a major arms control, cyber security and prisoner swap agreement.
Release Date: 16.06.2021
№ 420928   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 18:12
The book by British journalist and documentary filmmaker Frances Stonor Saunders presents for the first time shocking evidence of the CIA's manipulation of cultural policy during the Cold War. On the basis of meticulously collected archival information, the author describes the activities of the CIA in financing and coordinating left-wing intellectuals and cultural figures in Western Europe and the United States in order to alienate the intelligentsia from left-wing ideas, persuade them to fight against the USSR and instill sympathy for the "American way." The CIA-sponsored Congress for Cultural Freedom with offices in 35 countries was the main mechanism and platform for this work, which involved such famous writers and philosophers as Raymond Aron, André Malraux, Arthur Koestler, George Orwell and many others.
Quote Explanation: Institute for Foreign Policy Research and Initiatives
№ 420546   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 01:06
This whole country is up to its ears in shit, and has always been! From the declaration of independence, to the constitution, to the stars and stripes, she was nothing but a big, stinking heap of red, white and blue, American shit!
Quote Explanation: We are talking about the United States
Release Date: 02.06.1999
№ 420368   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2021 / 04:15
You mentioned disagreements. We have no disagreements with the United States. They have only one disagreement - they want to restrain our development. And they talk about it publicly. Everything else is a derivative of this position. Everything - and restrictions in the sphere of economy, and attempts to influence the internal political processes in our country, relying on the forces that they consider their own inside Russia. That's actually the whole story.
Did we impose sanctions against the United States? The United States has imposed sanctions against us and continues to impose sanctions. For every occasion and no reason at all. Only because we exist. But you'll have to put up with it. Russia is, has been and will be.
Quote Explanation: Fragment of the speech at the economic forum.
Release Date: 06.06.2021
№ 420358   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2021 / 22:48
- K. G. Shakhnazarov, you are our hero today. Yesterday, you made a point that you regularly made on this show. And about the empire, and about the similarity of the current stage with what Russia was going through. (remark by Vl. Solovyov)
- I'm not alone, this studio has often talked about it. I admit that V. V. watches our program, but in principle, an intelligent and observant person, who is certainly President Putin, could come to such conclusions without our participation. Because it's obvious. I said this 14 years ago. Proceeding from the simple idea that the United States as an empire had in the USSR not only a rival, but also a support.
We are Marxists. But I rejected one of Lenin's basic thoughts about the complete rejection of the empire. I believe that empire is a form of public education. It includes different peoples, denominations, and even countries. More or less violence is present. Unfortunately, the whole history of the world takes place with violence.
- Empire is a form of existence of supra-ethnic formations (Vl. Solovyov's remark)
- Yes. And always the empire has its own internal logic, purpose. And empires do a lot of good. Culture, information, involvement of large layers of the world in civilizational processes.
. Returning to President Putin's statement. It was no accident that he made a thought about America just before meeting with Biden. Because there's a signal in that thought: Guys, think about where you're going. And if you don't, you're going to collapse.
We are an empire. And we keep that. We are not global like America, but a world empire. Russia has never claimed to be a global empire. Russia has always claimed the part called Eurasia. As a Eurasianist and Gumilevets, I believe that it is necessary to include the first empire - the horde, which created the first empire on the territory of our country. And the inner meaning of all empires is the development of a huge and very difficult space, which we got as our homeland. And the peoples understood that it was necessary to unite in order to survive.
Release Date: 06.06.2021
№ 420342   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2021 / 16:36
Two words arise: responsibility and leadership. On accountability, let's compare what politicians say and what generals say. Two completely different worlds. Politicians look like a group of teenagers. They know how to throat. We just need to take it to another level. There is such a word: artificial intelligence. Someone said something, 3 seconds later. - Bang, answer. AI has to work.
But from the point of view of those people who I respect in the United States, they say: guys, where are you? You've gotten to the point where anything can happen. Come to your thoughts! These are people who are responsible for the security of their country. These are the most educated and intelligent people in the United States, the military elite. They are well aware of the world they live in, and where the conversations of lightweight politicians can lead.
The biggest deficit right now is leadership. Where there is leadership, there is a chance. The task of the leader is even more important and difficult at critical periods as it is now. Leaders need to show where the problem is to be worked on. The task of the leader is to conduct a dialogue with the people around, not to hide behind the bureaucracy.
Release Date: 30.05.2021
№ 420075   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 17:36
At the heart of American civilization was white racism. And blacks know that. And now they realized that they could not be killed. So they spoke. And by the way, the whole melting pot was covered with a copper basin. There is no melting pot there. There, one people dominates another. And in the near future, it turns out that there are three peoples - Latinos will be added. And again, parallels with the Kazan killer. To confirm your super-essence, murder is necessary. And America will go to the murder to confirm this. Like this bastard, he went to murder to demonstrate his exclusivity. So we have to understand what we're dealing with.
Release Date: 12.05.2021
№ 418991   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2021 / 09:06
If I am ever deprived of US citizenship, and I have to choose where to direct my footsteps, then I would like to end my days in Russia!
№ 418807   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2021 / 14:54
All information services and means of printing shall be under the control of the World Government. Under the guise of "entertainment" will be arranged regular brainwashing, which is already practiced in the United States, where it has become an art.
№ 418664   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 22:42