the rapture [Theme] Page 1

I am a good idea, then you are wrong. Children only need encouragement, only the unconditional love of their parents, only admiration from their family. Children don't need criticism. Life is so hard. There is so much need to win, to fight, not to give up in life, that you really don't want to see your own family members as an enemy.
Release Date: 16.12.2021
№ 433171   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2021 / 22:51
Something was stolen from each of us in childhood. All our lives, we have been trying to make up for this loss as much as we can. You, like me, were robbed by dad. He did not give you what he was obliged to give: love, admiration, tenderness, security, closeness. Instead, he was aloof and stern. Right?
№ 432896   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 01:51
At that moment I understood a line from a Christian book that lay on the bedside table in my cell: "Let your light shine before people." I found out what my light is when I stuck the first needle into the genie. I'm lucky, but not everyone is so lucky - most have to work hard to discover their light.
№ 432886   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 01:15
The only thing that Russia would need to understand is that the Nobel Prize rewarded a great Russian writer who lives and works in Soviet society. In addition, the genius of Pasternak, his personal nobility and kindness are far from insulting Russia. On the contrary, they illuminate her and make her love her more than any propaganda. Russia will suffer from this in the eyes of the whole world only from the moment a person is condemned, who now arouses universal admiration and special love.
Quote Explanation: The persecution of Boris Pasternak received a wide public response throughout the Western world. Major writers of that time, including Aldous Huxley, Albert Camus, André Maurois, Ernest Hemingway, supported the Soviet writer, sent letters to the USSR government with an urgent request to end the persecution of Pasternak.
№ 431636   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2021 / 18:48
To clean and then varnish "La Gioconda" is the same as undressing the most desirable woman in the whole world. Yes, you will desire her, the woman stripped naked, but the sense of mystery, the great mystery, always disappears with the last piece of clothing. Admiration, charm will go down in history. It might as well be burned.
№ 430485   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 19:57
You only hear how everyone admires the talents of one or the other, but is it great merit to be born with a given set of qualities? Likewise, you can admire a barrel of loto when the number you want comes out ...
№ 426411   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2021 / 14:57
You can get into a woman's heart either through admiration or through pity.
№ 425257   Added Viker 09-08-2021 / 10:37
Friendship resolves the same crisis as love, but only in a much purer atmosphere, first a mutual attraction based on a common belief; it is followed by mutual admiration and glorification; then, on the one hand, there is distrust, doubt about the superiority of his friend and his ideas; you can be sure that the gap is inevitable.
№ 420346   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2021 / 16:48
It wasn't a sumptuous emotion like jealousy, admiration, or the desire to become the same. It was a sense of inferiority. It was an annoying level of despair in my own self. It was a depressing level of self-disappointment.
№ 420224   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2021 / 00:18
Admiration for the beauty of nature is another way of developing a love of life, the regular experience of which greatly improves the attitude towards life and other people.
№ 419541   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2021 / 12:27
Art has always evoked awe, forcing to spend hours looking at the creations of ancient artists, admiring the skill with which every line, every stroke, every detail is executed. Esther hoped that her own work, suffered through sleepless nights, would someday awaken the same admiration and respect.
№ 414753   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:49
We do not pity them, carrying this heavy memory, but ourselves. To truly regret, one must not abandon cruel knowledge, but share it, take a part on one's soul. In addition, this is a document, you cannot rewrite it, it was written in blood, it was written with life on white sheets of the 41st, 42nd, 43rd, 44th, 45th years ...
№ 405165   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 14:15
My philosophy is woody Allen Vice versa. I love new people, new cities. My admiration for them you hope to convey and the film. That is, I for that always to be the history verification new place. So you retain the freshness of the imagination.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life by Alan Parker," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 401852   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2020 / 17:15
Everybody lies, but some lies are more like it.
Destiny asks assigning, and life asks, rejecting.
Lost souls are those who have hotbodies, and rapidly approaching purity.
Tender calf sucks two Queens, but we should not forget that overeating leads to results opposite to expectations.
While the idea paid dividends, never diminish the hunters to die for it.
When you take a woman for what she has, least of all think about what it is.
The woman is ready for any sacrifice, except for those that must bring itself.
Woman of humble admiration, immodest - desire.
Circumcision - a ritual or a sign of quality.
Boris Ioselevich
Quote Explanation: A quote can not be explained, except that to say twice.
№ 398767   Added Viker 23-06-2020 / 09:27