daughter [Theme] Page 2

In the days before the funeral, I stood for long hours at the coffin and looked at the people passing through the Hall of Columns. They behaved differently. Who carried flowers, who looked with curiosity, many cried. I was frightened because my own feelings were contradictory: I felt pain and relief at the same time, scolding myself for being a bad daughter. For some reason I thought that if I had been born in the shack of an obscure Georgian shoemaker, how easy and natural it would have been for me, along with others, to hate that distant tyrant, his party, his deeds and words. Is it not clear where is black and where is white? But I was born his daughter. Beloved in childhood ... A strange thought ...
Quote Explanation: On the funeral of Joseph Stalin.
№ 436466   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 04:15
When will the water be stained with blood?
№ 436413   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 01:36
grandsonblood // water
Quote Explanation: Donald Trump's ascent to the presidency prompted Jordan Benjamin to write a song called "Blood // Water". She became the embodiment of protest against the cruelty and depravity of the corrupt system in America. All 5 tracks included in the album "A modern tragedy vol. 1" are devoted to this.
№ 436411   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 01:30
You have so much of your father in you, and you know very well his attitude to wealth and privilege. I... I don't think he married me just because I'm a miner's daughter, but the irony of this act certainly appealed to him...
№ 435756   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2022 / 07:24
Well done, thought Demelza. Well, my daughter likes to call a spade a spade.
Quote Explanation: It's about swimming in the sea
№ 435745   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2022 / 06:51
But no matter how hard it was, Demelza would survive all but one. Now she could let down not only herself, but also her daughter.
№ 435743   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2022 / 06:42
Igor: - How is it actually better?
Quote Explanation: 1st series.
Igor: - How is it actually better?
№ 433856   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2022 / 16:21
- Lady, - the high priest began his speech coldly, - in those days when you went on an expedition, all hearts were on your side, all mountains and plains were yours, for Amon loved you as his daughter. But Seth the red-eyed put evil in your heart, the treachery of the cat stuck to the pride of the ibis, the cunning of the snake to the kindness of the goose. And like a snake destroying a peach tree, you plotted to destroy Isis, the mother of the young Pharaoh. You ordered to drive her into the wilderness, tying a donkey to the back, like a woman who has violated marital fidelity, although Isis's conscience was clear. And so your people turned away from you and recognized Thutmose as their pharaoh.
№ 433591   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2021 / 18:48
Daughter, always be with the Lord, nothing is scary with Him.
№ 433214   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2021 / 13:39
If you yourself do not know what words to call what triggers you in your children; what worries - watch the video of our program about plus-size or about XS, that is, very small sizes. The woman is not fat, but stately. The woman is not big, but tall. The woman is not short, the woman is petite. And even if this woman is your daughter, memorize what I said.
Release Date: 16.12.2021
№ 433172   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2021 / 22:54
In our country, everyone knows which of the deities is his spiritual parent. There are women who are the spiritual daughters of Yemanji. These are wonderful mothers, they are responsible for the renewal of life in the world. There are women like Obba, needlewomen and hostesses. They protect the home and hearth, feed their tribe. There are people who are healers like Oshosi. They know the power of plants and cannot live without nature. There are Shango's children and Ogun's children - they are warriors, politicians, entrepreneurs. They are full of will and noble passion. I am also the spirit daughter of Jansa, so I immediately recognized you. We weren't both born to stay at home. Dedicating ourselves to husband and motherhood for us means going against our nature. And a person who has gone against his nature will face the most terrible punishment after death, because he did not fulfill his destiny and wasted his life.
№ 432582   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 22:54
There was music from somewhere very far away: the leader's daughter must have played the piano. Faint, gentle sounds poured in the evening quiet, dark air, brought sadness, gave birth to sweet dreams.
№ 432325   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2021 / 09:33
- Interestingly, and whose fault is it? - She straightened up to her full height, straightened her shoulders.
№ 431915   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2021 / 06:48