harm [Theme] Page 4

Sometimes words are not needed at all, sometimes they are simply superfluous and even harmful. A smile, silence, a handshake, a hug - this is what very often helps to turn the mountain of misunderstanding, enmity and understatement.
№ 415148   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 17:27
- Oh, Micolopria! Glad you came. They say you have a great knife, and I just need a couple more hands.
- We were told you needed...
- Hands, yes. As you can see, I have only one hand - the second had to be removed. Sometimes it's hard to perform surgeries... Hold on...
- But why?
- It has ceased to perform its functions. My body rejected it after modifications, so I replaced it. Like a light bulb. You and I live like this: we reject and replace. "The main thing is not to do harm." Hah!... What nonsense. Harm is the first step towards progress. What were you before you became a healer? Probably some part of the forest?
- We were endless, our roots entangled the whole world. We were immortal and...
- And nerdy. And then you changed. You were uprooted, you joined the battle - and in a couple of centuries you achieved what you could not achieve for thousands of years. Other Eldrids leave the dying to their fate. You reject this path, giving death life. I admire this trait of yours, although it is short-sighted. Jennerites also act in an attempt to save lives. "Eternity, survival" - tell me what's good about them? The moth also survives. These are all just half-measures. So no, I disagree. I reject such a "life"!
- Then what can replace life, if not death?
- I don't know for sure... but that's why our work is so exciting! She opens her eyes to many things.
№ 413922   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 18:48
To mock a person maliciously is like treating him to rotten fruit. There is no benefit in them, but the harm can be caused significantly. We all want to eat quality foods. Think about it if you suddenly want to hone your wit on someone.
№ 412555   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 22:39
This does not contradict nature: there are harmful or strange phenomena in it, perceived as something beautiful, because some of their features or parts do not evoke the idea of harm or horror. Poisonous snakes are sometimes beautiful, as are poisonous plants or beasts of prey. The harm caused by a poisonous snake does not depend on the beauty of its skin, the danger of a poisonous plant does not depend on the plant or the color of its flower, the horror caused by a predatory beast does not depend on the grace of its posture. The sensually beautiful prevails in these cases over the morally ugly, because it is clearer and, therefore, gives immediate pleasure. The sight of courage and strength also makes an aesthetic impression. But no one will enjoy the sight of the killer overcoming the strong resistance of the victim and killing her. It is unthinkable here to distinguish between the manifestation of strength and the goal at which it is directed.
№ 412481   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 06:39
Under whatever plausible pretexts extortion, fraud, bullying, bribery and red tape are committed, they are pernicious and can bring nothing but harm.
№ 411895   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2021 / 11:12
through nonsense.
№ 411824   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2021 / 08:42
Sometimes it's safer when you're alone. You can only harm yourself.
№ 411585   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2021 / 23:39
How dishonest it is when something that can harm you is so delicious.
№ 411112   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 03:15
Get rid of guilt and do not build up resentment. They prevent you from going forward and destroy from the inside.
№ 407672   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2020 / 15:18
Is friendship really harmful? Friendship is never harmful.
№ 407535   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2020 / 03:27
... Mein Kampf clearly defines the vector for the development of German foreign policy. Yes, the Fuhrer always thought big and it does not say that the Slavs need to be slaughtered at the root in the coming years. However, I do not recommend forgetting about the “land in the East”, especially since the notes of the Barbarossa plan say everything quite clearly: “In these areas, we must consciously pursue a policy of population reduction. By means of propaganda, especially through the press, radio, cinema, leaflets, short brochures, reports, etc., we must constantly inspire the population with the idea that it is harmful to have many children. It is necessary to show how much money it costs to raise children and what could be purchased with these funds. It is necessary to talk about the great danger to the health of a woman, to which she is exposed, giving birth to children. Expand the broadest propaganda of contraceptives. Establish their wide production. The distribution of these funds and abortion should in no way be restricted. Contribute in every possible way to the expansion of the network of abortion clinics. Organize special retraining of midwives and paramedics and train them in the production of abortions. Physicians must also have permission to perform abortion, and this should not be considered a violation of medical ethics. It would be best for us if they could explain themselves at all on the fingers. Unfortunately, this is not possible. Therefore - to limit everything as much as possible! No printed editions. The most basic radio broadcasts. We must disaccustom them to think. No compulsory schooling. We must understand that the literacy of Russians, Ukrainians and all the others is only harmful. There will always be a couple of bright minds who will find ways to study their history, then come to political conclusions that will ultimately be directed against us. Therefore, gentlemen, do not try to organize any radio broadcasts on historical topics in the occupied regions. No! In every village in the square there is a loudspeaker pole to deliver the news and entertain the listeners. Yes, to entertain and distract from attempts to acquire political, scientific, and generally any kind of knowledge. The radio should broadcast as much simple, rhythmic and fun music as possible. It invigorates and increases the ability to work. "
№ 407053   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2020 / 21:30
hoisting on the shield, then.
№ 406919   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2020 / 12:39
Dreaming a lot is bad for your health.
Quote Explanation: Metal shadow
№ 406900   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2020 / 11:42