experiences [Theme] Page 5

Love is not a boiling passion, not emotion, not feelings, and a willingness to share with a loved one joy and sorrow, a willingness to tolerate its shortcomings, to lend a shoulder when it's hard to be grateful.
№ 398742   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 09:24
Louise let her inner feeling were suppressed by the expectations of others. She had such a weak sense of your own inner being, which she sincerely doubted that would exist at all if not answered in some way on the needs of others. This doubt Louise was not a figurative expression. She really lost the inner sense of being, which can only arise from experiences of his own life in action. This experience - the immediate feeling I as a process - cannot be replaced. She tried to replace it by others, as well as Larry tried to replace it with image which has been created for others. Neither Louise nor Larry like replacement was not successful. Each of them felt a genuine sense of horror because of the constant feeling of emptiness. This emptiness arose because of the lack of internal center, the inner sense of identity. Louise came to the realization of their individuality and freedom of choice. No longer feeling that it will make her an outcast, she began to become herself.
№ 396101   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:57
When making decisions we rely on rules and regulations, when we depend on abstract principles (e.g. "justice"), when we shift the responsibility on others, we repress our awareness of the inner senses, which we need for the genuine experience of his own life. My decisions should be in harmony with my subjective feeling. Only then they will matter to me.
№ 396053   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:49
- Well, you think about it, what would happen if you fell off the roof, huh? Okay?
No.
- Well, what would happen if we lost you...?..
№ 395977   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:36
Honey, you can't worry every time something goes wrong. Otherwise, you will never experience a moment of pleasure.
№ 395898   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2020 / 12:48
Four important characteristic of what it means to live a full life.
I am alive only in the process of my being. I can't find their Genesis in what you do, what achieve, what titles I have, that others think and say about me. I truly exist only in moments of awareness, feelings, choices and actions. So I can't see my Genesis, because I have a vision and all I see cannot be me. I - vision, movement, awareness.
If I want real life, I have to realize the course of its existence, the fact that my center is my experience, and if I don't take life seriously, it eludes me. My inner feeling is the key to the realization of being.
Taking his life seriously, I open a lot in its existence, before too low-priced, but now can appreciate. Thus I can enrich your life. So, I will pay attention to their emotions - for all, including those who previously tried not to notice, for example, fear and anger, to their imagination, imagination and experiences, which attempted to exclude from his life, but which are part of any human story - disappointment and failure.
If I admit that my personality will be tied to objective things, I would be extremely vulnerable to external circumstances and accidents. Identity, based on what I did, how I perceive what others think about me is identity tied to the past. It can lead to stagnation and repetition in life. Only genuine procedural identity is living in the moment and are capable of change and evolution with the flow of my life.
№ 395430   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:10
When you are free from gloomy thoughts and dark days, then sleeping soundly at night in my bed, because I know that won't faze you and you live a calm life. If you lose the meaning of his existence and fall into heavy depression because of unsolvable problems in life, again become cheerful person is not easy. Remember one very important thing: your difficult times and difficult problems are really only interested in loved ones. Strangers do not care about your suffering and emotional pain. Don't care about you and your future. Don't care about your feelings and anguish. Don't care about your dreams and plans. Don't care about your bad prospects. Spit on your early old age and death. And relatives - this is your reliable protection from the unsolvable problems of life and despair.
№ 395255   Added Айдар 18-05-2020 / 09:09
He read somewhere that the average person falls asleep in seven minutes. Only seven minutes is needed to disconnect from all your experiences. Seven minutes to the conscious and subconscious are reversed, like the rotating images on the wall in the chamber of horrors at an amusement Park. This was something eerie.
№ 394536   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2020 / 00:21
I am interested in people, their thoughts, feelings, experiences, motives and motivations that push them to certain actions, no matter what those actions are expressed: whether in the Commission of a crime or in the path of search of the criminal.
№ 393470   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 07:15
<...> in my younger years I tended to think that salvation should be sought in the creative implementation. Maybe I didn't formulate it that way, but something I thought. In "Memories of Stardust" I have a term Ozymandias Melancholia, "melancholia Ozymandias". Actually, I came up with this diagnosis for the description of such States, when you suddenly realize that your works will not save you and will eventually lose all significance. After all, in the end will disappear the whole world and nothing will remain neither from Shakespeare nor Beethoven. The fact that Renata is going through, it reflects my own experiences. I also asked myself, "Well, what's the point?"

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Interviews: Interviews with Stig Bjorkman. "Interiors"
№ 392033   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2020 / 12:33
And the monk Varlaam? This is truly the figure of a curious, deep, Russian. Such a man lived in the era of Ivan the terrible. Gains somewhere in the North. He served as a priest in a small temple. His name was at that time Vasily. Mentioned his hot temper, the purity of the faith, fearlessness in spiritual work. Since the ascetic is strong, it means that the devil does not sleep. Fought a young priest to idolatry by local fishermen. The devil could not stand, and left, promising to avenge the ascetic. Compelled it to Basil that his wife committed the sin of adultery. Like Vasily it with my own eyes saw. Decided to "chastise" mother, to do religious rites. And during the ceremony - whether by accident, not by chance you? - priestly thrust a spear that the Holy communion in the altar is prepared, in the heart of his beloved wife. Whether the devil so cleverly played their parts, whether the jealousy in the young priest leaped, but the mother was not to blame.
Buried the body of his wife in the churchyard. He went to the Confessor to the monastery. The Abbot gave him a new name Barlaam and put a strange penance. Ordered to dig up the body, to sit in a boat and drive it along the coast of the Barents and White seas. And to fast, to pray until, until the body of his wife will not rot. Three years Varlaam obediently executed the orders of the Abbot, suffered hunger and cold, and prayed, lamented. The day came, when the monk was forgiven. Sent in such cases special signs. In a narrow water Strait, which is due to marine worms were dying ships and people, Varlaam was able to hold the boat. "Drill ship" retreated from those places, and that was evidence of forgiveness. The miracle was performed.
I do not consider this story a fairy tale. In allegorical form the history of this repentance, which changes the human soul as a matrix.
From the point of view of psychology, much is clear: the person who commits a sin, feels a strong physical impact. The stronger the sin, the deeper the wound. If the wound is not treated by repentance, and be drawn into the nostrils the powder, or pour a wine pain, sin for a time ceases to be felt. But the wound is not tightened, it bleeds. There are deep feelings of sin, strong remorse that causes a person to change substantially. He can not be the same. This is not for everyone.

Explanation of the quote:

Thinking of the nature of repentance.
from the novel "Psychologist and a psychopath".
Quote Explanation: Reflection on the nature of repentance. from the story "Psychology and Psychopath".
№ 391974   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:24
The second half of the night. The stars hanging over the rooftops like ripe apples. Seems to stretch out a hand and pluck one or two. The stars are large and cool. Silent. Not live some. They are not neglecting me.
Can't sleep. And when you can't sleep, I was plagued by thoughts are various. Better they go somewhere else to send. I mean to put together and send in a creative flight. Or a crusade for a certain idea. Psychological idea, because my education is sometimes oppresses me, oppresses like the flesh of monks-hermits. The idea should be implemented, otherwise it will want to get drunk, and then another and another. And we have to live with me. Where are these to find? From removing it? From the dullness of monotonous routine? Do not go out. The square root of zero is zero. The square root of the unit will unit. Require a different coordinate system. Is Not Euclidean. What to extract meaning? Probably from the fact that a better. Say I had a good psychologist - psychology is not yet started cramping. That is, has ceased to have meaning. One doesn't make sense. And I can't live without acute experience of life. If in my life a long time do not come to the senses, I start to rebel noble...

Explanation of the quote:

from the novel "Psychologist and a psychopath".
Philosophical reflections.
Quote Explanation: from the story "Psychology and Psychopath". Philosophical reflections.
№ 391971   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:15
I know you're terribly upset, and I can't do anything to help you. This is so depressing. I can't even give you advice.
- No one can.
- Yes you will not accept. True. It makes no sense to speak of the elderly to the young, especially to their children that they themselves went through it. This is not taken into account. This reflects only their own feelings, jealousy, or turmoil. We all are born alike, but each of us is unique, and we all suffer.
№ 390608   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2020 / 07:15
If too much to worry about as you get worse you will cope with the task, because short-term memory will be overloaded with useless worrying thoughts. The conclusion is simple: for self-control requires attention and effort.
№ 390461   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 12:15
You know, suffer not only because of losing loved ones, friends. We sometimes start doing this due to the fact that tomorrow, the dentist needs to go and this story will be long. I love Fyodor Dostoevsky and believe him, and he says that Russian people without suffering people. And sometimes it is not harmful because it does not find a common language with her daughter, with wife, with parents. But I never said, "I Have a depressive mood" because I knew a considerable number of people trapped in this terrible condition, and saw how they were chosen. I can say that I have sad, bad, apathetic mood. The most important thing - their suffering or feelings are not love.
Quote Explanation: Interview Womanhit.ru. 2017.
№ 389940   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2020 / 08:48