war [Theme] Page 3

The battle was in the blood of the Anglo-Norman lords; like a salamander, they lived in fire.
№ 462748   Added Viker 12-02-2024 / 19:56
I remember the first time I saw an airplane. They were flying to the eastern front. Everyone in the village came out to see them off and wish them luck. But then I already understood what hell they were flying into.
№ 462673   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2024 / 03:09
Everyone is talking about war, although no one has the slightest idea what war is.
№ 462553   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 15:03
Biden has his own approach. The approach that we don't need diplomacy. We just need to decide what we're going to do. This is exactly what the Biden administration did with regard to Ukraine, leaving us embroiled in a long, extremely costly and bloody war. ... The point is that there is enormous tension: the Biden administration has not resolved any of these crises, has not avoided any war.
Quote Explanation: (23.01.2024)
№ 462201   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:52
You can always find a good reason for a fight, but for this war I would not call them good. What difference does it make which god you pray to? A more significant reason is needed for war.
You can always find a good reason for a fight, but for this...
№ 462162   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:32
Allow the animal within you to awaken.
№ 461933   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:50
I believe that an essential sign of a healthy mind is living without ambition. Ambitiousness and ambition are a disease, it destroys, and diseases are the usual companions of death. Ambition is destruction, bitterness, hatred stemming from a sick consciousness; This is jealousy, this is a constant struggle between man and man, this is war.
Quote Explanation: Ambition and feelings of inferiority
№ 461545   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:01
- Is it true. What is this truth to you? You are jumping, Sergei Andreevich, with these questions, yes.
№ 461505   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:54
A war on two fronts can be won by getting out of the enemy's way.
№ 461131   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 11:58
- Well, Lar, what are you talking about?! For what war? The USSR is not at war with anyone!
Quote Explanation: We're talking about 1969.
№ 461039   Added Viker 12-01-2024 / 17:01
Under Lenin, Hitler would have been impossible. Under Lenin, he was in prison and wrote memoirs... Under Lenin, only this fool of a pea, Mussolini, could appear. But when you, the archangels, cherubim and seraphim, appeared - as it is sung: steel arms-wings and a fiery engine instead of a heart - and began to chop and burn, immediately the Western man in the street was scared to the point of hysteria and blocked himself from you with the same steel Fuhrer. Of course, more workers' parties could curb him. But you also set them against each other, and such a dog fight began among them that they themselves met Hitler as Jesus Christ. And as he came, so did the war. And now the war is at the doorstep, knocking on the door, and it turns out: now you and I are sitting at opposite ends of the office, and Hitler will come, and we will stand side by side against the wall. Unless, of course, you have switched sides by then, but oh! you will defect, it looks very likely that you will defect. And you’ll also be in charge of our executions.
№ 460939   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 20:57
Fiona Hill speaks about the fact that the Russian system is fragile, that everything is based solely on one person - Putin... Putin managed to build technocrats under Mishustin who could well take over this whole matter. Sorry, but what are you basing this on? USA? Washington, who are you basing yourself on? A! At institutes? So listen, 2023 has brought back another outcome for you, ladies and gentleman. Your institutions have all failed! They all became disgusting to all of humanity, including half of the Americans. ... They have an absolutely wonderful film about to be released... called “Civil War”. Looks like it's coming out in April. Judging by the trailer, the film is simply awesome. Well, really, about the civil war in the United States. Modern. I have a question - what will happen first, a real civil war or the release of this film on the air?
Release Date: 28.12.2023
№ 460798   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:47
- You will be remembered as an anti-war writer, as a pacifist. Without a doubt, you can be classified as a leftist
Quote Explanation: From an interview in Friedrich Luft’s program “Das Profil”, published in 1962.
№ 460707   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:46