understanding [Theme] Page 1

- Do what you think is due. Just don't become a victim.
№ 417954   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 11:06
... that lives grow together like bones, and cracks may never heal.
№ 417876   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 04:06
The biggest tragedies happen in the human inability to understand each other. And most of all - on human pride and stupidity.
№ 417335   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 00:24
Strange, but trusting Arthur is easier for me than people I have known for years. Dylan, Hudson, Harriet. To your own parents. And it's not that I risk less with Arthur - since I'm not sure if he will stay in my life. On the contrary: I expect that our acquaintance will last a very long time, and therefore it is important for me that he sees the real me as soon as possible.
№ 415485   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2021 / 02:21
There is no reason to be angry. Absolutely all parents are the same, adults never condescend to the level of a child, and his biological parents would not be an exception. Common sense is like a spark in the night, an extremely rare exception, an infinitesimal quantity in the overwhelming mass of madness, so it is pointless to be angry.
№ 415264   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 15:00
Love does not come with a guarantee of happiness, it already depends on two, and you can guarantee it yourself, provided that both work in this direction. Love is not always breakfast in bed, dates, cute SMS and complete understanding. Love is a huge work, this is when life hits one, and breaks another, these are sleepless nights until he / she returns from work, and you screwed up that his / her car was hit, this is the impossibility of reaching a compromise, but at the same time not to blame in nowhere slamming the door, and sit next to and say "we will try again." If you expect one romance from love, and the fact that the second person will definitely correspond to the ideal you have invented, then you will not wait. Love itself becomes an ideal, it does not care what parameters you have there, it will come, and you will wake up with the realization that it turns out that everything that you needed does not coincide at all with what you have invented for yourself. There is love, it will find you, and those who say that it only happens once are cunning. No, she just comes to someone at once, and someone kisses the frogs in order to reach her. Therefore, I insist that having lost, as you thought, love, you were sure that it is still ahead. Every time when you fail, this is another brick in your armor, and when you rebuild it completely, that very love will not destroy it, break through, it will simply open the door, and after all these bricks you will be ready to defend now. only myself, but hers as well. Love whoever you want, love the whole world at least, but never forget that love for another begins with your love for yourself. Never forget that love is not the meaning of life, and if it is gone, you have not lost the meaning, you simply insert a new brick into the wall. Never forget that you deserve the best, and know how to leave where you are suffocating. It is paradoxical that, given how everyone describes love as a wonderful feeling that gives happiness, we humans, hiding behind it, endure those with whom we are uncomfortable, afraid to leave, afraid to offend, and most importantly, we are afraid to be left alone. You deserve happiness, and life is too short to spend on people from whom you do not feed on this happiness.
№ 414209   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2021 / 00:30
Sometimes you look at a woman, and she will look at you, and there is an elusive recognition, mutual understanding, in which anything is possible. Or not.
№ 413427   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2021 / 03:33
It's flattering when someone is interested in something that interests us.
№ 412832   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 09:57
Unfortunately, Russia's development without a conflict with the West is impossible. In general, in principle, there is no situation in which it would be possible to maintain good-neighborly relations, mutual understanding with the West and develop the country. In absolutely all areas, the interests of our development are in conflict with the interests of the West. Finance. They don't want us to be financially self-reliant. Production. They don't want anything to be produced here. They don't want technology to develop here. About meanings - God forbid at all. That would be nice for everyone to understand. And decide. either you sell the Motherland, or, if you see patriotism in a different way, anti-Kremlin, you must understand that there is no other way.
Release Date: 31.01.2021
№ 412682   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 19:06
Between all the fairer sex there is an inexplicable, but indisputable mutual understanding. Every woman is aware of the fear of being helpless in the face of superior power. Everyone's heart starts pounding furiously at the thought of what it's like to be haunted. When there is a knock in the car window and a stranger asks him for a ride. When, having drunk too much, you do not dare to refuse. When with a smile to endure the encroachments of men, for fear of hurting their feelings or seem ridiculous ... Even if nothing like this has happened to you, you still know it. Part of the so-called "collective unconscious."
№ 411581   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2021 / 23:27
Love is about talking and kissing. And about hugs, and about mutual understanding, and about how you fall asleep and wake up with the thought of one person. Love is about everything.
№ 410786   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2021 / 04:57
There is often some kind of mutual understanding between "outsiders".
№ 410394   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 23:15
Often in cozy mutual silence - mutual understanding is hidden!
№ 409934   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 19:21
We do not have to give a person everything he needs, or sacrifice our comforts for him. But we need to see that he has his desires, if possible, reckon with them and not be surprised in those cases when he is offended for neglecting them. This feature helps to move through life without stuffing yourself with extra bumps, and go into conflicts consciously, not foolishly, but for your own significant benefit. And without unnecessary fears.
№ 408463   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 18:06
• I thought I was lucky, but it turned out to be an illusion of luck!
Quote Explanation: APHORISMS OF ANACHRONISM - 43
№ 407021   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2020 / 22:42