error [Theme] Page 3

I have an eternal desire to be useful. I always want to be useful. Because as a child I was not allowed to be like this. The women who raised me, they didn't explain who you could become, they explained who you would become right now if you didn't do what I needed. ... Strong women don’t explain how to do it right, they step by step, consistently, poke you into mistakes and do everything for you.
Quote Explanation: Speech “Request for Sincerity”
№ 460568   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:24
If your loved one is no longer here, look up at the sky and say thank you for being there.
№ 460092   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:32
The main thing is mistakes. Almost everything starts by mistake. Almost all breakthroughs in music come from a revolution of form. Someone took it and rebelled, and he was by no means everyone’s favorite. But it was he who ultimately founded his own state.
Quote Explanation: Interview from Musician magazine (October 1987).
№ 459990   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2023 / 01:42
If, because of wrong words, actions and decisions, a red light came on over a person’s head, then an endless scarlet fireworks would be booming above me.
№ 459783   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:58
In service and in such complicated matters, it is difficult, not to say impossible, to follow one straight path without risking mistakes and without taking responsibility; but since the road seems straight, you must follow it, come what may.
№ 459740   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:51
Don't start with a mistake.
№ 459285   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:08
And only light is with me until the end...
№ 459055   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:33
Love your scars, gray hairs, tired crystal eyes, sad thoughts in the evenings and an ever-burning heart.
№ 458941   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:15
I'm not the greatest friend, but I'll be here if you need my support. I myself am disappointed in people, but I find the strength to forgive. Sometimes I say things I don't mean. Only because they were said out of anger or disappointment. I don't want to be perfect because I like who I am. If everyone, including me, is perfect, life will be boring.
№ 458508   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2023 / 22:54
We all make mistakes sometime, and then we admit our mistakes, correct what we did and move on. Regrets and remorse have destroyed many. Forget about them. Get off the stupid carousel. You are the author of the book of your life. Turn the page.
№ 458465   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2023 / 00:27
The master is demanding of himself, having a limited vector of the right decision; there is more leniency towards the student, but not in life, but from the writer of the assignments for the lesson. The lesson allows you to make mistakes and the teacher gives freedom to the student by monitoring the completion of the task, but only to the extent that the beginner does not harm anyone with his actions.
№ 458230   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2023 / 14:48
Eat. Here's one of the reasons. The vast majority of people throughout history have clearly believed in some supernatural entity or entities. The fact that they give different characteristics to these supernatural beings does not take away from the fact that all these people believe in one or another supernatural being. Moreover, these beliefs were held by people in different parts of the world and at different time periods independently of each other. The burden of explaining this phenomenon falls on the materialist-atheist. If these beliefs do not stem from actual experience, then they must stem from widespread human error, or the predisposition of people to make big mistakes about what does and does not actually exist in their world. And these delusions must be so strong that they bring all these people into a state of deep religious devotion. In other words, these are not just passing hallucinations. This delusion, that is, the “religious delusion,” must be deeply and constantly experienced to such an extent that people suffering from it do not even suspect that they are mentally unbalanced. But to claim that most people are so profoundly and persistently deluded and prone to making such serious cognitive errors is to dismiss the human mind itself and its ability to accurately recognize and understand the world. Such a statement casts great doubt on reason and, therefore, on the conclusions of materialistic atheists themselves, who rely entirely on the ability of the human mind to understand its place in the Universe and discover its greatest secrets. In other words, the recognition of the supernatural is so universal in nature and, therefore, so inherent in human nature and the human mind’s perception of the surrounding world that to discredit this general concept of the supernatural means to discredit the human mind itself, along with the ability of humanity to be in this world and perceive it as he really is. This is the idea that materialistic atheism holds without realizing the self-destructive nature of its program.
№ 457983   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:59
Time
Quote Explanation: Diary 1957
№ 457396   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:24
The most dangerous thing in our life and the biggest mistake is to harm others. The remaining errors are small errors.
№ 457304   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:09
In our youth, we make stupid mistakes because of our frivolity, without seriously thinking about the fact that the past cannot be returned. If we try to scroll back through the calendar, trying to fix something in this way, it will not give us anything. Time is linear, it only goes forward, and no one has yet invented a time machine. Not every person can mature quickly during adolescence, and lost hours cannot be returned. This is the reality of life. However, we have the power to change the present and future!
№ 457149   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2023 / 18:51