extremes [Theme] Page 2

What were you, Alice, like in your adoptive father's eyes? How does he describe you? Loving first; loving and gentle - loving as a dog (sorry for the prosaic comparison, but I don't know of any other love that
would be as pure and beautiful), and gentle as a doe; and then courteous - courteous to all, whether tall, low, majestic or funny, to the King or the Caterpillar, as if she herself was a royal daughter, and the dress on her is pure gold; and still gullible, ready to accept all the most incredible with a conviction that is familiar only to dreamers; and finally, inquisitive - inquisitive to the extreme, with that taste for Life, which is available only to a happy childhood, when everything is new and good, and Sin and Sorrow are just words - empty words that mean nothing!
№ 403846   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 11:57
When it comes to our, female relations with fathers, there is no middle ground, only extremes.
№ 402604   Added MegaMozg 18-08-2020 / 14:15
The Creator of asepsis, Hungarian obstetrician Ignaz Philipp Semmelweis was, was raised by colleagues for a laugh, and then recognized as mentally ill in the belief that doctors must disinfect their hands and instruments before surgery. During his lifetime Vincent van Gogh was not sold any of his paintings, and hospitals for the insane he, too, failed to avoid.
It's a dead end road - look for recognition. Even if you do not reach extremes, as in the case of Semmelweis was, there is another, very real risk. If you motivate yourself by the expectation of public recognition, you are dependent on others ' evaluations and in some point can no longer do what is considered really important. This happened with many, and believe me, it is a heavy psychological trauma.
№ 401144   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 14:24
Each of us is a little ridiculous in the eyes of others. ...And we all, without exception, to the extreme, funny in the eyes of the mountains.
№ 399906   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2020 / 23:27
Very informative conversation. So many meaningful concepts sounded. Ideology, ideas, America, we, the conscience of the elite... a Great reversal for us is incredibly important. To try to somehow deal with it. Let's start with the Okara. Because You are using a standard technique. Don't like the word "liberal"? Let them be the minority. Ideology is about the past or about the future? And the type this problem was created... it's all Nonsense. Ideology is not about the past and not the future. It's about the present. Because the present contains all our past implicit, if we know it, and through the knowledge got here, we are here today maintain historical knowledge. And all our future here, because based on our current knowledge, we build the future and make plans, projects... All this is contained in the present. And ideology is relevant knowledge. Ideology is knowledge, faith and reason, the experience. These three entities define how you act in person, set a goal, to seek a solution. This determines the way human actions. The ideology - critical, without it the other two extremes cannot exist.
№ 397749   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:52
He has not played cloak of Caliban.
Monographs was published.
It is the Foundation without the CEK and flaws,
The reflection of our mirrors.
We in the adult world Pogrebnoi
He is partly in another,
Where excellent benchmarks.
He was born around the Creator.
He doesn't know fascism, machismo.
About the war and the supremacy of races.
Neither one for some reason
It's become a part of us.
Why do you pray to God
Among arches cold churches?
The essence of all being, not in the halls,
And in the sight of thy soul.
Now the world communion
Where there are only mountains and the steppe.
You will know the simple happiness,
sharing with the hobo bread.
Pass this light to the child
The fragile world of children's dreams is retained.
The edges are thin to the extreme.
No boundaries of maternal love.
№ 397104   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 11:33
When Yin reaches the limit, born Jan.
Quote Explanation: Yin - feminine and Yang masculine. Any extreme turns into its opposite.
№ 396616   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:17
"I tell you, dammit!" "Prove it, what value was it "I"? - began to think Oliveira. - What kind of omniscience claimed that "I" the great of this world?" At fifteen he realized that "the only thing I know that I know nothing"; and unavoidable seemed consequential at this revelation poison Hemlock, it is impossible, indeed, to throw people a challenge with impunity, I say. He later had the pleasure to make sure that the highest forms of culture affect the credibility and influence and the confidence that causes the erudition, and mind the same thing, "I say," but only disguised and unrecognized even by those who uttered them; it might sound like "I have always believed," or "if I do something and sure," or "obviously," and almost never balanced by a dispassionate judgment, which contained the opposite point of view. As if the human race vigilant to the individual, not letting it excessively to advance on the path of tolerance, reasonable doubt, fluctuations in feelings. At some point born and toes, and multiple sclerosis, and definition: black or white, radical or conservative, Homo - or hetero-sexual, figurative or abstract, "San Lorenzo" or "Boca-juniors", meat or vegetarian, Commerce or poetry.
№ 388370   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2020 / 23:12
When somebody feels that he has found what he was looking for, this stunned mind can breed with any direction of thought. Delight in the same way stunning, and disappointment; disappointment in one leads to the other extreme.
№ 384600   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2019 / 00:07
Happiness without extremes
I would have to touch it.
№ 384059   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2019 / 16:10
People sometimes come to the truth when looking for her and wandered from the extreme to the extreme.
№ 383142   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 23:22
It's amazing what we are capable of when taken to extremes.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 374970   Added Viker 18-07-2019 / 08:35
The weather in the mountains:
"The sun is the worst of the heat, in the shadows - hellish cold."
№ 370941   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2019 / 05:03
The extreme is the only way to be heard.
№ 363035   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2019 / 13:03
Extremes of the dispute, how to start a fire to keep warm.
№ 358493   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2019 / 16:07