image [Theme] Page 1

Books, like a mirror, reflect the image and life path of those whose writings fill their pages. Anxieties, desires, life and death are reflected. This is living matter - you need to be able to provide them with nutrition and protection.
№ 459032   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2023 / 11:30
The sun is the image of God's will, the sunflower is the image of human will. Sunflower is a flower that invariably turns to the sun in the morning, at noon and in the evening, not only on bright days, but also on gloomy ones. The nature of this flower should be imitated by the human will, turning to God and His Divine will every hour, not only in the bright days of one’s life, but also in the difficult and dark ones.
№ 458800   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 12:16
No two dreams repeat each other in the smallest detail. In the same way, the image of a thing created by the imagination and the thing itself, created by hand, do not coincide, despite all our attempts to make them identical. Because we ourselves change from day to day, even from minute to minute.
№ 458690   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 11:59
The world is a mirror image of your thoughts.
№ 458562   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2023 / 15:00
The world is your perception of it. The inner and outer always correspond; they are reflections of each other. The world is a mirror image of your thoughts. If there is chaos and confusion within you, then your outer world should reflect this. You must see what you believe because you are a confused thinker who looks outward and sees himself. You are the interpreter of everything, and if there is chaos within you, then everything you see and hear must also be chaos. Even if Jesus or Buddha were standing in front of you, you would hear confused words because the confusion would be in the listener. You would only hear what you thought they were saying, and you would start arguing with them as soon as your story was threatened.
№ 458556   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2023 / 14:42
Ultimately, you begin to understand that everything outside of you is a reflection of your own thoughts. You are the storyteller, the projector of all your stories, and the world is the projected image of your thoughts.
№ 458549   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2023 / 14:21
Delayed life syndrome is not a disease or a psychological diagnosis, but a way of thinking in which a person tries to prepare for life in advance. He makes plans, but they are not destined to come true, because urgent matters arise all the time, because of which he has to sacrifice his own happiness. This gives rise to a feeling of unfulfillment.
№ 458409   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2023 / 19:00
Yes, I haven’t had a man next to me for many years. Yes, I don’t know how to attract attention to myself, I don’t know how to make it clear what I would like. Yes, I don't like me, and you're right - men don't look at me. But maybe that's not the main thing. I lived my life and lived as it was typical for me. She agreed to endure the nonsense and nagging of an incompetent director, and to sit alone on weekends and in the evenings. My life had its own pleasures and joys: having dinner with Sandrina, talking on the phone with loved ones, chewing something delicious while watching an exciting TV series, seeing a stunning Tintoretto or Caravaggio, seeing my nephews and nieces in the summer, sending them gifts, receiving messages from them news. All this made me happy and warmed me. I had my own dreams, desires, fantasies. If we have something, we still dream of something better, more. Ultimately, we are all not so happy, we all have our own complexes, we are all chasing chimeras and we are all limping. You wanted to impose your lifestyle on me so that your own dreams could come true. You didn't feel sorry for me, Kandis, you felt sorry for yourself. You wanted big opportunities, you wanted fame, you wanted money. But I don’t need any of this. I need peace and quiet. And if I wanted happiness, then the most ordinary one. And now I will never have it.
№ 457478   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:38
The gospel story of Jesus Christ can be compared to a collection of treasures from two thousand years ago, located in a safe under two locks. To touch these treasures, you must first open the safe, and to open it, two keys are required. One key is the belief that Jesus was a complete man with all the attributes of a real flesh and blood man. However, a second key is needed - the belief that Jesus was God incarnate. Without this key, the safe will not open and the treasures will not sparkle: the Gospel image of Christ will not appear before the reader in all its radiant beauty.
№ 457271   Added Viker 17-10-2023 / 10:31
All the most beautiful and tender things that surround me, your sweet image in my thoughts and soul, constantly gives birth.
№ 457241   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2023 / 17:48
You always need to live for yourself, and not in the way others want it, who have only one task, it is to lead you astray.
№ 456571   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2023 / 00:12
You can mix up the order and sequence of memories. but you definitely remember that the last memory was the last of a series of similar ones: for example, for a scout, campaigns behind enemy lines. Everything is emotionally fixed, but you can convey the order with an error, but the image is a correlation to a certain category or concept.
№ 456448   Added MegaMozg 30-08-2023 / 23:54
Life is great when a healthy lifestyle becomes your life!
№ 456366   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2023 / 22:03
My body is my image!
№ 455559   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2023 / 19:03
Maybe I'm not like that!
№ 455243   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2023 / 21:09