self-criticism [Theme] Page 1

Notice that your ego - rather, your enemy and the enemy than a friend. Of course, nothing new in this. It is possible to tell, this standard views the last two and a half thousand years. Even the Stoics resisted the overestimation of self-esteem.
№ 399947   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 22:21
Self-importance requires tremendous energy. One who fancies himself important must run "transmitter" and "radar". On the one hand, you send the world a signal about their achievements, and on the other the busy check of the different echoes, which the outside world responds to these signals. Save energy: turn off the transmitter and the radar and focus on his business and work. This means: don't be a dandy and, in particular, do not flaunt their legendary success. Cease the familiar name dropping, glory not, acquaintances with famous people. The world generally doesn't care what you have just attended an audience with the Pope. If this has happened - celebrate but don't post their photos in social networks and on the walls of his house. If
№ 399946   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 22:18
The fundamental rule of good life - don't take yourself too important. On the contrary, the less important you wrinkle, the better your life becomes.
№ 399945   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 22:15
Sturgeon's law applies not only to the outside world, but to ourselves. Of course I can only talk about themselves: 90 percent of my ideas are bad, 90 percent of my feelings are unfounded, 90% of my desires is nonsense. But since I know that very carefully selected which of my "products" to be taken seriously, and what can a smile be neglected.
№ 399943   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 22:09
I'm not a genius. But I have good intellect and I consistently adhere to those areas which are well versed.

Explanation of the quote:

The author, founder of IBM
Quote from the book of Rolf the Dobelle "the philosophy of the good life"
Quote Explanation: The author, founder of IBM Quote from the book of Rolf the Dobelle "the philosophy of the good life"
№ 398197   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 21:09
This lady seemed to be giving me a mirror in which is reflected my own desire to constantly cover his tracks and be ready to explain any act anyone can ask a question. I've found that are in the mind detailed explanation of some minor mistakes- hitting the tires over the curb while Parking, it's too dry after answering a phone call, as if I was pushing. When I worked with Jennifer, I'm again and again amazed at how the constant concern with her own guilt creates a stream of self-criticism that it weakens almost to a catastrophic level - the structure of human life.
№ 395439   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:12
In the work of the writer - at least in my view of her victory, like defeat, is it tenth. The copies, literary awards, laudatory or abusive reviews can be perceived as a kind of performance, but they are not the essence. It is much more important whether what I have written, my own internal standards or not. And there's no excuse not to act.
№ 393077   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 11:12
The Jews we all criticize Jews, we respiraci in the way, and to look b good: we Russian, meanwhile, has grown? Look back - will ActivePerl
№ 392220   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 18:24
It is always difficult to question their own desires and beliefs, especially at the right time, but good someone else's opinion may be useful. We involuntarily expect from friends and colleagues evaluation of our decisions and therefore the quality and content of the expected estimations is important. The need reasonably to gossip is a powerful stimulus for serious self-criticism, even more powerful than this for your New year promises to make more informed decisions at work and at home.
№ 390410   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:33
If he gave you bad teeth, it is for you to be more listened and was silent. If you have weak hair, don't fight - take care of force. If the bones thin and weak core, so you work in the shadows of the room, not under the sun. Everything he gave you, he gave you something.
№ 386935   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2020 / 22:08
All the time you're not happy with yourself, because your heart is restless. When I want something to fix, criticize the work of God. But it over your every hair tried. You wove a knot for a bundle of love and curiosity.
№ 386934   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2020 / 22:06
Do not rush yourself to say what others might not notice.
№ 379643   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2019 / 09:21
Self-critical people often try to distance themselves from the outside world, as well as those I love, because I believe they don't deserve love.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 375620   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2019 / 01:13
It is not enough to be industrious; the ants out too hardworking. It is important to understand what is the aim of your hard work.
№ 372345   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2019 / 02:06
We say that other people are sick, but in the end it turns out that you are sick most of all.
That we are sick. Since we don't love.
№ 366717   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2019 / 23:15