conditions [Theme] Page 2

Who said that comfort is cotton candy sheets, a fireplace where the fire melts, the full moon and the night sky, on which silver stars scattered like beads, tea light in a room that smells of spices and old books? Comfort is not a place and conditions, it is a little deeper, comfort is in you.
№ 440479   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2022 / 21:00
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Notes on internal technology. Translation by A. Andrianov
№ 439764   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 18:29
But the more heat you need inside, because if it is not inside, then you will die.
№ 437242   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2022 / 08:03
Comfortable preferential tax conditions make it possible to ensure a given level of tax burden. Legostaeva, E. S. Analysis of tax conditions and actual problems of tax policy implementation / E. S. Legostaeva, N. V. Lazareva // Strategy of socio-economic development of society: managerial, legal, economic aspects: Collection of scientific articles of the 11th International scientific and practical conference, Kursk, November 18-19, 2021. - Kursk: Southwestern State University, 2021. - P. 134-137.
№ 437199   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2022 / 14:00
The thirst for superiority, conceit must be eliminated. Everyone is equal in the studio. Everyone is an independent creative unit. And the difference in abilities is external conditions. Unfortunately, this often happens - a young leading actor who has worked in the theater for several years sees that the artist X. plays better than he does. But this is nonsense for our actor, it does not torment him at all, he is already the first actor, he is a talent. And here, in this self-confidence, lies his death: from that moment on, he will certainly begin to roll down. Get rid of the bad traits of your character: narcissism, arrogance, dismissive attitude towards comrades. Otherwise, in ten or fifteen years, the same thing may happen to you, which happened to many actors: they started with the fact that they were direct, sweet, and ended up with the most vile craft. Remember: the actor is obliged to constantly work, wherever he is. The ability to work is also a talent, a huge talent. You have played. Yes, it's good, but you can do better. And you have to work yourself, and not count on someone, do not expect that someone can do miracles with you
№ 436627   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 12:18
Later, I realized that love never comes from fear. The government dictates its terms. It takes everything from a person. Poisons everything that God gave him good. And bad - it is not in the power of God.
№ 436412   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 01:33
And you yourself create your own conditions for happiness.
№ 434013   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2022 / 15:27
When you carefully connect with your awareness, you gain access to the most subtle dimension of the physical, called akash.
№ 433979   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2022 / 23:51
The conditions in which I grew up and was brought up instilled in me the consciousness that in a person, as in an animal, only that which develops his spiritual and physical prowess is valuable. And I just as willingly acknowledge Kala as my mother, as I do the poor, unhappy little Englishwoman who died a year after she gave birth to me. Cala, wild and cruel, was always kind to me in her own way. I must have been feeding on her hairy chest since the day my mother died. She fought for me with the wild inhabitants of the forest and with members of her own tribe with all the fury of genuine motherly love. And I, for my part, I loved her too, Paul. And he himself did not understand how much he loved until the merciless spear and poisoned arrows of the black Kulonga took her away from me. I was still a child then, and I threw myself on a lifeless corpse and sobbed in despair, as a child sobs over its own mother. To you, my friend, she would seem a disgusting, ugly creature, but I found her beautiful - this is how love transforms what you love.
№ 432567   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 22:09
fine. And then the children will feel cool, and everyone at school will feel cool about you, because the teacher is the very person who must control this balance.
Release Date: 08.11.2021
№ 431328   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2021 / 23:33
There are women who are ready to sacrifice themselves in order not to spoil the relationship between dad and child; to make this dad feel comfortable; create all thirty-three conditions for him so that he just comes and communicates with his child. And this is a big mistake. This is a big misconception. Because the relationship of a dad with a child is a relationship of a dad with a child, and the woman has absolutely nothing to do with it. But to manipulate a woman with this help is a nice thing. They all love it! So don't let them be manipulated.
Release Date: 19.10.2021
№ 430997   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 21:12
Once Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky said after hard labor: “I only came to know myself and God in hard labor. And now I am sure that as much as a person needs happiness in life, he also needs unhappiness to the same extent, because he will not understand his own happiness either. " Sixty is a good age, but you only learn about it at seventy. Everything in comparison. Therefore, you should never say that life, living conditions are not good, because when we really get to the point that we will find ourselves in other conditions, then we will remember our conditions with gratitude that we lived in such an environment, with such people, in such circumstances of life. Some of the saints said: bless your life, and it will be blessed; curse your life and it will be cursed. Everything is inside us. Therefore, the most important thing is the inner core, our attitude to life.
№ 430639   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2021 / 15:06
Anyone who dares to speak publicly about other people's works is obliged to make every effort to understand them or at least determine the conditions assumed by the author or dictated to him.
№ 428828   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:30
The growth of the well-being of society reaches its maximum, and the distribution of the optimum resources when conditions are created in society for the implementation of any project, if it does not worsen anything, without harming anyone, improves the position of at least one person.
№ 427555   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2021 / 01:48
The formats of performances that you do not like contain your fears and limitations. A speaker's job is to perform well in all conditions.
№ 425768   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:17