events [Theme] Page 2

Be patient: if something has to happen, it will happen. No matter how much I tried to force things, nothing worked for me.
№ 453110   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 10:51
The key, defining meaning in life is not the events, but our reactions to what is happening. Therefore, emotional detachment from the situation is the way of peace of mind and self-control.
№ 452520   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2023 / 20:03
Most of our problems are a derivative of our reaction to what is happening. Since events do not determine our internal state, but we ourselves, through our interpretation. Therefore, it is very important to develop a state of awareness (attention). Since the more you are present in your life, the more significant changes you make to it.
Quote Explanation: To be present means to be conscious (attentive), is in every moment, excluding manifestations of inertia (the habit of speaking, thinking or acting in a certain way, characteristic of a particular situation or situation).
№ 452364   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:56
In the case of emotional experiences, the brain doesn't make a distinction whether it's a memory or something that's happening now. Every time you remember what happened, you relive the events of that day again and again.
№ 452340   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:52
Any road is good. It promises discoveries, unexpected meetings, on the road there is time to comprehend the path traveled, to try to look into your future. Under the measured knock of wheels, it is easy, liberated to think, life and events pass before the mind's eye brightly and impressively.
№ 451988   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2023 / 17:21
If a mercenary person wiped his feet on your kindness and caused you severe pain, you should not drown out your emotions with alcoholic beverages and be hard to worry about. In such a situation, you should calm down, pull yourself together, take a warm shower, go outside and start thinking only about the good, so that the sediment from the negative event leaves the body faster and dissolves into space. If you act correctly, inner harmony will return to you much faster than you think. The ability to properly overcome unpleasant situations is the key to your mental stability.
№ 451721   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 10:05
The events that have taken place and are taking place in the Universe indicate that in this cosmic desert the extinction of a person or other possible intelligent being is an ordinary physical phenomenon.
№ 451681   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 09:58
My beloved girl... in this age of emancipation and progress, when men take postnatal leave to care for a child, while their women continue to build a career replacing tampons with cups, I wish you to follow only your personal values. Trends, trends, advice from newly minted family relationship coaches, all bullshit! Don't listen to anyone, only your inner voice. Your intuition. My heart. Do as you please. Bake fragrant pies and sit at home, if you are high, and do not care about the red diploma of a lawyer, you are much more comfortable in a silk robe than in a black robe. Or build an empire, if you have dreamed about it all your life, and no pangs of conscience if there is no dinner for your husband in the evening. And if there is no husband at all and acquaintances once again climb into the soul, why not married, why not yet given birth, send them a photo in a mini dress from a cool party or from your last trip, in the company of a beautiful stranger - let them envy. Live for yourself, not for others. Don't betray yourself. Follow your dream. And remember that you deserve the very best. Smile. Even if you pass through the desert. To spite all the winds. Keep your head up, with faith in the best, in Your best. Know that there, on the horizon, new wonderful things, bright events, amazing people are waiting for you. Do not look back. The most interesting things are ahead of you. Ahead - the whole life! I love you. Yours.
№ 451515   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 02:48
I am one of those who knows a lot about Stalin. I cannot now agree with those who want, even using such events as the anniversaries of the victory over Germany and so on, to whitewash Stalin and create a halo around him. Clearly, he was a man of some demonic nature. Terribly cowardly. He could not find a place for himself, because he knew what he was doing ... It seems that he enjoyed [repressions]. I now understand why he praised Ivan the Terrible so much. Imagine, an order was sent to the region, that they were given 10 thousand to shoot and the second item was to [send] to the camps. They asked to be added. Add to shoot. It wasn't enough. What has been done to the people? With society? It was mangled. We must never, under any circumstances, forgive this cruelty. We have lost so much that the country was unsettled.
№ 451292   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:31
Of course, I like to stay awake at night and enjoy the cool darkness. When darkness falls on the city, the mind is filled with silence, silence, calmness. The events of the day turn into a long forgotten past. Night is my favorite time of the day, because only in these dark hours I have hope that everything will be fine in the future. It is during the night hours that faith is born that everything will end happily. And as the night will be replaced by day, so grief will be replaced by happiness ... And fears will sink into oblivion and all frightening assumptions will turn out to be stupidity.
Quote Explanation: A quote from the double-named writer Elzarette-Victoria Keeneward (1995) from her philosophical short story "The Private Accuser"
№ 451274   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:24
What we know about the past is mostly not worth knowing. What is worth knowing is mostly unreliable. The events of the past can be divided into two categories: those that most likely never happened, and those that do not matter.
№ 450539   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2023 / 14:30
As a rule, it is not the events themselves that frighten us, but our overestimation of their negative consequences. Therefore, as soon as we admit to ourselves what we are afraid of, we can overcome our fear.
№ 450347   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:39
I didn't want to talk about Hector. I knew that if I said even a word more, I would not be able to bear the look of my husband, and therefore I did not even mention the death of the old man on the ferry. It was an event that breaks out of the usual life and which I will remember forever; our shared experience with Hector. It was because of him that we had the feeling that we had known each other for a hundred years, and it was because of him that led us to that unforgettable forbidden kiss.
№ 448830   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:31
France does not believe in scientific history. History reproduces the events of the past. But what is an event? Outstanding fact. Who decides whether such and such a fact is outstanding or not? The historian decides, decides arbitrarily, according to his own taste. Moreover, the fact is always very complicated. Does the historian portray it in all its true complexity? It's impossible.
№ 447708   Added Viker 19-12-2022 / 16:43
All the names of the actors, as well as all the names and events mentioned, are collected from various, but only scientific sources, therefore, in a certain sense, they are reliable.
Quote Explanation: About the Master's novel in the novel "The Master and Margarita"
№ 447702   Added Viker 19-12-2022 / 16:42