for [Theme] Page 4

Anyone, if only REALLY wants to, can quite easily turn the whole course of his life.
№ 417757   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 22:03
The source of Russia's power is not the statement of a certain Biden, but the opinion of the Russian people. And when the Russian president, who is elected by the Russian people, says that we will now work with the American people, this is important. Because for many years we were not ready for this.
Release Date: 21.03.2021
№ 415576   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 18:42
Life is like a river. We imagine that we can change its course, even though the final destination is always the same, and since we have no real choice, we stay true to our whims. People talk about selfishness, but this is just another whim, for egoism does not exist in nature.
№ 414167   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2021 / 13:48
Life is the brightest period of time during which you need to have time to visit everywhere.
№ 413978   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 16:27
There are, of course, tough guys who can boast of a diploma with honors and a reinforced concrete resume - a kind of launcher for launching into the desired orbit. These use narrow channels and, when under pressure, will go quickly and climb high. For such an accelerated advance, mathematics is best suited, but there are good directions for those who have abstract thinking - all kinds of historians, dreamers, artists and other freaks.
№ 413637   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2021 / 15:54
Passions were tempered there by air conditioning. Beepers and telephones kept the gamers at a distance, cooling off mutual connections. Like-mindedness, a community of interests that had existed for more than one century, turned into nothing in this gigantic cauldron of competitive forces. Everywhere, the old joint work has been replaced by new small jobs, unprofitable, poorly paid hacks - continuous bows and squats. Nobody is interested in production anymore. Now all the conversations are about interpersonal relationships, about the quality of service, about the communication strategy, about meeting the client's needs. Everything was crumbling, it became scattered, muddy, bastard.
№ 413630   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2021 / 15:33
As another classic said: Ukraine is not Russia. And he's right. No wonder they continue to hysteria about the empire and imperial thinking. Yes, we have an imperial mindset. And there is nothing wrong with that. It is it that saves the country from complete disintegration over the centuries.
Release Date: 09.02.2021
№ 413367   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2021 / 02:45
The third layer of the crisis is the armed forces. As a result of the previous layers of the crisis, this power will go bankrupt. This raises the question of America's real military strength. As long as there are illusions that aircraft carriers and marine bombs can solve any problem, even the collapsed dollar, they will not move on to anything new. When they understand that the military force is incapacitated, the question will arise of what to do next.
Release Date: 20.01.2021
№ 411862   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2021 / 21:33
When I come across the life of Navalny and his political activity, unfortunately, I do not see any system in it. This is very important to me. When a person has been engaged in any one activity for many years, he COMPLICATES. Even if he does not read special literature, his entire internal organization becomes more complex in a natural order. Starting with thinking, and ending with physiognomy and hand movements. Which either stop or begin to be somehow connected with his speech.
Quote Explanation: The investigation is over. I know everything
№ 411321   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2021 / 18:36
I never really believed in leaders. I'm willing to be accused of anything but being a leader. I am suspicious of leaders, especially intellectuals. Give me the rank and file every day for a week.
№ 411295   Added Viker 12-01-2021 / 10:37
You do not understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.
Quote Explanation: The main character is threatened to be killed if he does not leave.
№ 410666   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2021 / 12:48
It is impossible that the modern society which for twenty years proclaimed the greatest of the philosophers of some Hegel, this mental caliban, and proclaimed so loudly that echoes sounded throughout Europe, it is impossible that it tempts with its approval the one who observed it. It no longer has wreaths of honor to distribute, its praise is corrupt, and its censure is worthless.
№ 410253   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2020 / 21:06
I do not see the possibility of living any longer, because the art to which I gave my life has been ruined by the self-confident and ignorant leadership of the Party and can no longer be corrected. My life, as a writer, loses all meaning, and I with great joy, as deliverance from this vile existence, where meanness, lies and slander fall upon you, I pass away. The last hope was to at least say this to the people who rule the state, but for three years, despite my requests, I cannot even be accepted. Please bury me next to my mother.
Quote Explanation: Dying letter of A. A. Fadeev to Central Committee of the CPSU. May 13,1956. It was seized by the KGB i published for the first time only in 1990.
№ 409627   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 23:51
I do not see the possibility of living further, since the art to which I gave my life has been ruined by the self-confident and ignorant leadership of the Party and now can no longer be corrected. <...> My life, as a writer, loses all meaning, and with great joy, as deliverance from this vile existence, where meanness, lies and slander fall upon you, I leave this life. The last hope was at least to say this to the people who rule the state, but for three years now, despite my requests, they cannot even accept me. I beg you to bury me next to my mother.
Quote Explanation: A. A. Fadeev's dying letter to the Central Committee of the CPSU. May 13, 1956 It was seized by the KGB and published for the first time only in 1990.
№ 409280   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 15:54