care [Theme] Page 3

The poor thing had to go through the suffering known from time immemorial to the only child in the family - a heavy, crushing canopy of parental care.
№ 420895   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 02:36
Instead of striving to get to know others, we only care about how to flaunt ourselves, and our worries are directed rather to not letting our goods get stale rather than buying a new one for ourselves.
№ 418897   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 08:42
Once upon a time
you will postpone life for the Sabbath.
Be afraid of calls not attached to the plan -
Unexpected.
Work, worries, work, worries, work,
And the lines of the laid off sea,
And the sea in a glass.
One day, you will postpone life for the summer.
Blame bad weather for cheating.
In the foggy oblivion of the face
no longer from childhood.
We are somewhere on the verge of you and who you believed,
who you will become.
Once I realized,
that all that is written - request :
To myself
do not crash into your own fee,
To yourself -
lost between the Trains and the Thrones,
Calmly accept:
This path is impossible calmly.
№ 418295   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 22:48
All of this includes the journey of LOVE FOR YOURSELF.
№ 417601   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 14:12
Why does a man need a woman? To have an interlocutor, to admire the beauty and shove the housework on someone's shoulders? But you can always chat with friends or, in extreme cases, on the Internet; to see beauty on the screen, in gloss or on the podium; borscht can be ordered in a cafe, laundry can be handed over to dry cleaning, and dishes can be put in the dishwasher. And when a man realizes that he can perfectly provide all this for himself, he asks the question: why should I let a woman into my wonderful measured life? So he changes his passion, because he is constantly looking for something new ... Until suddenly one day he realizes that he is looking at his watch and anticipating a meeting with a single woman. A woman who doesn't look like Jolie, doesn't speak like Kandelaki, doesn't sing like Fabian, doesn't walk the red carpet like Lopez. But there is something in it. And this is something - a special magnetism that you cannot buy in a store, you cannot order on the Internet, you cannot take on credit. After meeting with her, he feels inspired, he wants to do something, invent, develop, surprise others. In the end, you just want to LIVE!
№ 417037   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 08:30
Sages scratch their heads trying to understand what happiness is, and happiness is very simple. Happiness is when you have someone to take care of, and there is someone who cannot live without this care. That's it...
№ 416983   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 05:48
Slavik continued to play and did not show any sexual initiative. Saying goodbye, he kissed his hand. Dasha then looked at her for a long time and tried to understand her feelings. She was upset for the first time about the lack of sex on the first date. Then they had lunch. Slavik thoroughly prepared himself in the area of finance and, just in case, re-read Brodsky, even learned a thing or two. Especially fiercely Slavik moved the topic of marital fidelity, decency, caring for a woman, almost fell into religion. You moved on under pressure. Slavik was perfect. He even fell in love with himself and wanted to marry himself.
№ 416536   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2021 / 23:03
In our country, traditionally, the main complaints of people to the state were that it, this state, is not strong enough, for example, in the field of social security, social protection, in the field of caring for people, building the economy. And these are all the functions of a strong state. This is how the absolute majority of people understand these things. And when they are told: you need to take a course in philosophical sciences, we will now explain to you what civil society is, but read this and that ... They saw it all in the grave. I mean civil society, which our liberals suffer for.
Release Date: 16.03.2021
№ 415166   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2021 / 18:06
No family values will arise until there is mutual respect and partnership. And it does not consist in who earned how much, but in the fact that pain and sadness, worries and joys of a loved one are important to you. And this cannot be unilateral.
№ 414335   Added Viker 03-03-2021 / 09:57
The life of ordinary people is full of not only worries, but also happiness.
№ 412989   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 10:00
- In this period of time, I have one task. To help a stubborn creature that does not understand that if it is bent, then without having relatives for a long time to be missed. And then there is poor insulation, the cadaverous smell will quickly seep into the neighboring apartments. So I care not only about you, but also the people around me. - Simeon answered in a life-affirming tone and looked at his friend as at a stupid little sister.
№ 412621   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 02:57
Too much caring, as well as a lack of care, kills the patient.
№ 412600   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 01:54
Only in unhealthy relationships do people try to solve each other's problems in order to feel peace of mind themselves. In healthy relationships, people solve their own problems out of caring for each other.
№ 412115   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2021 / 11:57
People only see what is on the surface. Personal worries, fatigue, and simply denial of profound implications where there is a nasty wrapper, push many to write an annotation on the cover. On the other hand, it is an ideal position for those working undercover.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409405   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 18:57
It is perhaps even more effective to mask the true nature of compulsive, bogus zeal for doing good by simulating caring for others. There is really no genuine feeling for other people. This behavior is certainly not deliberately fake. It represents a sincere effort to do everything possible without the ability to release genuine feeling. What may deceptively look like genuine feelings for another person are actually based on identification with the other person and are mainly feelings of anxiety and self-pity.
№ 409363   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 01:54