care [Theme] Page 2

Our home is your home, our money is your money, your worries are our troubles.
Quote Explanation: 1st series.
Our home is your home, our money is your money, your...
№ 440457   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2022 / 11:30
When partners say that small manifestations of care and attention have left their lives, this is a cause for concern. When they say that they do not make love, one must think. But when they say they don't even touch each other, it's a real alarm.
№ 439332   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 12:00
Life is not only endless pain and suffering, it is nothing but a short time for the manifestation of love, care, respect, admiration, joy and happiness. And if you didn’t have time to show it during your existence, your life had no meaning.
№ 438110   Added Viker 29-04-2022 / 14:10
The national idea of any state should be the prosperity of its citizens. Otherwise, you will have to constantly face destructive forces and, relatively speaking, carry out denazification once every five years. After all, in the absence of concern for their own population, the number of dissatisfied will only grow, and people will again and again turn their eyes to people like Bandera and Shukhevych. If Ukrainian opposition politicians do not begin to address economic problems, the potential denazification program is doomed to failure. This is the fundamental difference between Ukraine and Germany.
№ 437156   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2022 / 02:18
- And I think that society is cowardly as much as its members are cowardly, who, in my opinion, have not even grown up to democracy in their minds.
№ 436343   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 22:06
Since I have been writing music, I have managed to forget all my worries, the whole world. Because the world that arises from a thousand sounds in my room, under my fingers, is incompatible with anything outside of it ...
Quote Explanation: From a letter (1808).
№ 432911   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 06:51
Marriage should be built on love and on a sense of caring for each other and on respect. If a husband does not respect his wife as a person, he will not respect his marriage to her either.
№ 432644   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2021 / 10:45
Homo was the first to come to the finish line in the marathon of reason, thanks, first of all, to the development in himself of the rudiments of humanity - care and mutual assistance.
№ 432271   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2021 / 14:21
There was a sense of security under his watchful gaze. Care. Not love. What is not, that is not.
Quote Explanation: about the relationship between the heroine and Maxwell
№ 431261   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:33
I am so tired of all these stories about how women are looking for a man, how she hopes that at last he will come and cover him with a blanket of care and attention. Isn't it easier to make a career and choose yourself? Isn't it easier not to wait for some wonderful patron who will come and solve all your problems, but just take and solve all your problems? I sincerely want every woman to be at her favorite job, which she does well and brings her money. I am for independence. And I am for absolute independence in the wardrobe, including from stereotypes.
Release Date: 07.02.2017
№ 431004   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 21:51
Erase everything inside yourself and concentrate on one thought: you only live once, so tear your roof off to hell.
№ 426591   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 11:12
Have you ever had that? you are happy, you smile, you feel that you are needed. affection, care. what you wanted.
but. there is always a but. somewhere deep you still understand that it's temporary, and this smile, and these people, and this happiness. yes, you are surrounded by care and love, attention, good people. but, no matter how cool, you feel a note of sadness. sadness at the realization that this is an increasing illusion. an illusion that can evaporate at any moment. the illusion you always expect. but when it comes, you still don't feel happy. still something will be wrong!
and then you start putting everything in place. people will leave. the smile on your face will disappear. and there will be no more care and attention. love? it's gone. and it wasn't. you don't remember when you stopped believing in her. year? two ago? I guess. maybe more. it doesn't matter. either way, you'll be alone. one. it's when you comfort yourself with the words "it's better to be alone than to be judged." and you don't know how long it's going to last. if this time everything went faster and a man appeared. again. there was a man, people. again. attention, care. again. love? No.
and everything goes in circles again. Every time.
№ 424103   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2021 / 21:18
There is no time for me to admire you.
№ 423967   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:20
Do you want to paint something useful?
Tear the sheet out of the notebook first,
And in silence on a sheet of notepad
You slowly draw a hippopotamus!
The life of a hippopotamus - continuous worries,
Hippopotamus house - sands and swamps,
What's the big deal? Decorate the hippopotamus!
And, all colored from the ears to the abdomen,
It will be more useful even... Benches!
Quote Explanation: Series "Bench".
Tear the sheet out...
№ 422997   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2021 / 22:27