the difference [Theme] Page 2

Why are we not the same? Because the environment in which we grow and develop is different.
№ 449214   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2023 / 19:39
Satan is an archetype, a symbol of a real, full life - the personification of everything human in a person - authoritativeness, pride, wisdom, sensuality, selfishness, love and hatred, enjoyment of life - in contrast to the ascetic emasculated image of Christ, but in no case is NOT a PERSON .
№ 448554   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2023 / 05:12
If there is a reincarnation, then it does not manifest itself in the way that the authors of science fiction books and films try to impose. Let's say it's not my first time on Earth, but so what? I don’t remember my past mistakes, I don’t remember the key moments, and - unlike the same “Groundhog Day” - every day (and life in general) is perceived and written from a blank sheet. In other words, even if there is a reincarnation, what should be comforting or frightening about it for me? This boils down to the thought experiment “Schrödinger’s Cat”, when you don’t know whether he is alive or dead, but if in the experiment you can open the box and find out what state the animal is in, then in life it is impossible to check your choices and what each one leads to - and all that remains is to juggle probabilities.
№ 447850   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2022 / 09:45
"You know, Hibiki... I don't think you should take her place." None of us think so. Therefore, I ask you - do not hold a grudge against Tsubasa. And please, never leave her alone.
№ 446780   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 12:15
When this girl [Kanade] was brought to us, she was like a hunted animal. She was strong, unlike me - cowardly clumsy. Even as she bled, she continued to hold on - and gained her strength. And with our Symphogears, together we became a weapon against the "creatures of noise."
№ 446779   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 12:12
Elephants are distinguished not only by their gigantic size, but also by their generosity. Unlike all other animals, they understand what death is. Elephants have special rituals with which they welcome the birth of newborns and mourn the dead. Lions are fierce, tigers are majestic, monkeys are quick-witted, peacocks are beautiful, but only an elephant combines all these qualities.
№ 443762   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2022 / 07:24
A parrot, unlike a person, will never let you limit your freedom of speech.
№ 443301   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2022 / 23:39
The main difference between an educated and an uneducated person is that the latter cannot follow the chain of inference.
№ 443026   Added Viker 06-08-2022 / 22:12
Read, read to your child as much as possible! This turns him on! Reading is an active pastime, unlike TV. TV brings up only dolls and bobbleheads.
№ 442671   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2022 / 23:03
Please take care of me today Mom. Last time. Because, unlike Rufus, I know that he is not dead, and I would very much like today to change my life. See you soon.
Quote Explanation: Mateo at his mother's grave.
№ 441370   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 23:18
Unlike historical literature, in real life, stories do not reach us in their entirety, but in pieces and fragments, isolated segments and partial echoes: the full sentence is here, the fragment is there, the key is hidden somewhere in the middle. And, unlike any kind of literature, in real life we weave our stories from threads no thicker than the thin veins of a butterfly's wings.
№ 439693   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2022 / 18:18