forward [Theme] Page 3

Don't wait for someone to come along and change your life for the better. We take full responsibility for our lives in our own hands and move forward.
№ 450462   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2023 / 02:33
People don't see what's behind success: trying, suffering, desperation, sweat, failure, defeat, pain, and disappointment. Therefore, if you have begun your path to success, do not expect it to be direct and convenient. On this path, you will have to fall, get up, fall again, lose your bearings, fight obstacles, but still go forward.
№ 450457   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2023 / 02:15
Gratitude is the energy of creation. And when you live with gratitude for everything that you now have, then the forward movement goes unnoticed - you do not adjust the time, you live in the present, and you are grateful to him now.
№ 449418   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2023 / 01:24
And I don’t want to go back, and there is nowhere to go forward.
№ 449218   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2023 / 19:51
It's not about forgiveness, it's about moving forward. The past is left behind. The longer I hold on to it, the longer it will haunt me.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story "Heart of Trespia".
Its not about forgiveness, its about moving forward. The...
№ 449166   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2023 / 07:45
In this game, we sing at the top of our lungs, because no matter how terrible it is, we all know that music brings us together. Go ahead JK.
№ 448707   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2023 / 10:54
There is a rational path to a successful union, the upfront payment is the essence of the union, whoever pays up front will benefit hundreds of times over the down payment.
№ 448695   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 10:48
Folding my arms, I felt my own goosebumps. Just one thought: what if I had died then? No lost, no wandering. And ... Nothing - with John. I would have died without seeing the Pyramids. Without visiting a real Chinese tea ceremony. Not knowing how to say “thank you” in Greek - efcharisto - all their words sound like the names of gods. I would not have caught another world war, the assassination of Martin Luther King, the Chernobyl disaster. I wouldn’t have looked at Niagara Falls, I wouldn’t have known that people will find a way to cure cancer, I wouldn’t have cried looking at the northern lights, I wouldn’t have heard the Beatles. All this: bad, good, black, white, colorless, bright, unfair, delightful, broken, whole, dead and alive... Twisted, merged, grappled with each other as a rushing horse, an endless wind - a tornado. And I exhaled, letting him pick up the pieces of my heart, as if they were not heavy with the pain of loss and fatigue, were not filled with despair. As if they were translucent autumn leaves.
Quote Explanation: Quote from Theodora.
№ 448492   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2023 / 20:27
Neil stepped forward, shielding him with himself. Such courage made Riko smile, but his face did not glow with joy. Neal didn't realize he was smiling too, a predatory smile inherited from his father. He moved the cup away from his lips so Riko could get a better look at her.
№ 448421   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2023 / 22:39
It is hardly hope that makes us move on. No, I'm sure it's willpower, that's why you didn't stop and now that you have this willpower to save your students, you can still move forward.
№ 448116   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:15
not without the effort of our will.
№ 447957   Added Viker 29-12-2022 / 09:39
- My dear boy, the higher and further each of us goes, the more clearly he sees that there is no limit to improvement. And it's not about how high and what limit you will reach today. And only in moving forward in the mainstream of that eternal movement, which is life. And you can enter it only with love. If today you did not decorate anyone's day with your simple kindness, your day is gone. You did not join the eternal movement that the universe lived today, you separated from people, which means you could not rise along the path to perfection. There is only one way to get there: through love for a person.
№ 447902   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2022 / 21:51
Spring - let's go!
№ 447556   Added Viker 15-12-2022 / 10:25
Accept yourself, love yourself and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to drop what is holding you down.
№ 445811   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2022 / 00:12