opinion [Theme]

We are all idiots, especially when we want to convey our point to a person who has his own opinion.
№ 466262   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2024 / 16:06
On set, the work was freezing my brain and the weather was freezing my ass.
Quote Explanation: This is how Michael spoke in an interview about his participation in the filming of the film “In Mortal Danger” with Steven Seagal in Alaska in the small town of Valdiss.
№ 466205   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2024 / 09:24
It is very difficult. If a person’s shortcoming is based on a long-term habit, most likely you will not be able to cope with it. I know this from myself. To be frank with all your acquaintances, to point out to others their mistakes, and always to remember to be of service to your master—this is what it means to show the compassion of a servant. But if you just brand a person, how can you expect him to become a better person?
Quote Explanation: Book One
№ 466054   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2024 / 15:27
We constantly rely on the opinions of others, losing our uniqueness, and allowing ourselves to be used as an object of manipulation. At a certain moment you can feel loved, like a new expensive T-shirt, which over time becomes an ordinary, unnecessary rag..
№ 465645   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 09:18
What is the meaning of embarrassment? We are constrained inside because of people’s views, their discussions about us, don’t you think it’s illogical to be afraid to do what you really want, isn’t this where our happiness lies? After all, a person will not be able to create and create, be it something physical or spiritual, what can they say, many build their lives because of the influence of the opinions of other people, and the vast majority of people adapt to the framework of society so as not to seem strange.
№ 465568   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2024 / 04:15
- Well, he is our captain. In general, I don’t know why he shouted at you so much. ... No, my friend, the captain is a very wise man, very! It's a pity that illiterate sailors can't open his head and see what he has there.
№ 465510   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2024 / 08:09
He existed for me like a piece of furniture in the classroom - a kind of addition to the chair and desk, and after that incident he suddenly suddenly turned into a living person.
№ 465428   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 06:48
- Yes? What reason do you have to believe that someone would want to escape from this establishment?!
1 Season 2 Series
№ 465347   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 02:45
What is love, if you think about it? Has anyone been able to give a clear definition of love? Many people believe that love is when the happiness of a loved one is placed above one’s own and becomes the goal of one’s whole life. All this is very beautiful and romantic, but the reality is not as simple as romantics would like. It is very difficult to find a person whom you can make happy with impunity, without fear that he will sit on your neck. You give a woman flowers once, twice and a third time, and on the fourth she asks: “Where are the flowers?” and gets offended. You tell her “my money is your money”, she is happy, and then one day you find your wallet empty and she tells you that you don’t earn enough. You promise to devote all your free time only to her, and then Zhenya calls, says that there is an urgent matter, you take off and leave, and she throws a tantrum. Only stupid and inexperienced young men can believe that love is above all else; it is almost impossible to maintain such an opinion for a long time; over time, you inevitably become a cynic.
№ 465066   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2024 / 03:24
There is no consensus in the world about morality, but there is an unspoken conspiracy to consume the same goods.
№ 464973   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2024 / 03:39
Living a life constantly worrying about what others will think is exhausting, don't you think?
№ 464651   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:22
In the event of a conflict, the first thing we do is choose a side, because it’s easier than holding two opinions in our heads at the same time. Secondly, we look for facts that confirm what we want to believe, this is the most pleasant thing, it allows us to live on as if nothing had happened. Thirdly, we stop considering our enemy as a person. There are many ways to do this, but the simplest is to strip him of his name.
№ 464645   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:21
It is more difficult to transform something ugly into something beautiful than to disfigure something beautiful.
№ 464518   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:00
There are always parrots who have their own opinions.
№ 464487   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:56
We must be willing to change our opinions, abandon old views, and adopt new ones. We must cast aside prejudices and reason with a completely free mind. A sailor who sets the same sails, regardless of changes in the wind, will never reach his harbor.
№ 464477   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:54