wave [Theme] Page 2

You still haven't figured out what it's like to cut through the waves, right? This is a state of mind. This is the place where you lose yourself and find yourself. You don't know it yet, but you already feel it.
№ 438408   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2022 / 12:03
What is a monkey in relation to man? A laughing stock or a painful shame. And the same must be the man for the superman: a laughing stock or a painful shame.
№ 436814   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 21:39
God Almighty nature is the most beautiful wild mountains and the sea in the world and stormy waves and lovely rural places where fields of oats and wheat and everything in the world and herds graze around the heart rejoices to look at lakes rivers flowers all this is nature and these that say there is no God I won't give a broken penny for all their scholarship.
Quote Explanation: The text is given without punctuation marks, as in the book. Apparently this is a literary device.
№ 436334   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 21:39
like life itself, with its impulses.
№ 433999   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2022 / 00:51
I'm on the shore, the waves are carrying debris past me.
№ 433743   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2021 / 04:36
After all, the WORLD, in spite of everything, is beautiful!
№ 433101   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2021 / 18:15
Do not look for meaning in the sea, only the sun warms it, and around there is only the sky and it is boundless. Everything happens in this life. if you are raised by a dolphin, flying over the wave, you will touch the sky with a fin. The sky is closer, the sun is brighter, only a sigh in the water is possible, you return to the element that you have mastered.
№ 432211   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2021 / 22:57
When it is said that we must remember death, it is not said to make us afraid of life; this is said so that we live with all the tension that we could have if we were aware that every moment is unique for us, and every moment, every moment of our life must be perfect, must not be a decline, but the top of the wave, not defeat, but victory.
№ 432198   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2021 / 15:48
No matter how you argue with it, no matter how you judge
or row, any fate is a part of the fate
of a single universal human,
like the shores or waves of the sea of one,
like the flesh of the flesh of the whole Earth -
even a handful, even a span of the paternal land.
One of them, in front of people
who are deceiving and
deceiving themselves, will never become,
one can say for sure,
someone else's insincerity
will not confuse and will not deceive.
This happens every time:
when independence is needed
, whether a difficult battle is coming,
then it becomes clear
with all certainty
who is next to you and with you.
№ 431791   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2021 / 10:06
But then she threw herself into the waves.
№ 430256   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 18:24
I did not take my eyes off Natasha. With a concentrated look, she stood silently in the white spotlight. And it seemed to me that in front of me was a very fragile, charming copy of a giant statue, which illuminates the raging waves of the Atlantic with its torch, a fearless woman, though not quite like her mighty prototype - a certain hybrid of Brunhilde and a wicked French tradeswoman - and a woman, rather like Diana emerging from virgin forests, warlike and invincible. But this Diana was dangerous too. Dangerous and ready to fight for her freedom.
№ 428479   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:34
Mercy knew grief was like the sea. High waves give way to small ripples, but the sea never calms down.
№ 428327   Added Viker 28-09-2021 / 20:16
Of all the possible answers to the mystery of existence, perhaps the most exciting would be the discovery that, in spite of everything, the world is the cause of itself. This version was first proposed by Spinoza, who boldly (albeit somewhat indistinctly) argued that everything that exists consists of a single infinite substance and all separate entities, both physical and mental, are only temporary changes of this substance - like waves on the surface of the ocean. Spinoza called this infinite substance "Deus sive Natura" ("God or Nature"). According to Spinoza, God and nature cannot be separate from each other, because then they mutually restrict each other. Therefore, the world itself is divine: eternal, infinite and is the cause of itself, and therefore, deserves from us respectful and reverent treatment. Such a metaphysical understanding of the world, according to Spinoza, leads to "intellectual love" for it - the highest goal for man and the maximum approach to immortality.
№ 427906   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:10
But the world forgot about her in the midst of evil.
№ 427574   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2021 / 11:00
Everyone believes that the ship sails by itself, there would be wind and waves. And it's not. To control a ship is to control sailors, and they are full of superstition and malice. Whether you get home depends on murderers, thieves and other scilies that are no longer suitable for anything. They're on this ship only because they would have been pulled up on land long ago. They are hot-tempered and violent in anger, and we drove them all together to a place where even cattle can not be kept. Captain Crowells controls the ship and I keep the crew from mutiny. As soon as one of us is made a loss, we are all dead. <... > Do you know why sailors hate soldiers? Because we set them up that way. Otherwise, they will realize that they really hate each other, and then we will not see home.
№ 426584   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 11:00