boys [Theme] Page 4

road.
Release Date: 12.09.2020
№ 404495   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2020 / 21:18
When raising a son, you need to understand the difference between what he needs and what we want to give him. This is the key to raising a boy.
№ 402702   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2020 / 21:51
Mothers teach their sons courage if they themselves are strong enough.
It does not take courage to embark on a knowingly successful business. Courage is needed where there is a high probability of failure. And this is the task of the mother - to teach her son to take risks and not be afraid of mistakes.
№ 402648   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2020 / 07:57
Boys need to be taught to look at themselves from the outside.
№ 402628   Added MegaMozg 18-08-2020 / 15:27
Every boy needs to know that his life has a meaning, that he is born with unique abilities that will help him find his place in the world. It is very important.
№ 402609   Added MegaMozg 18-08-2020 / 14:30
Mom's burden is especially heavy when you have to bring up my son. By and large, girls are easier. They are not as mysterious, too, because women.
№ 400572   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2020 / 22:57
Spiritually rich, pious family - true happiness for the boy - the future of man.
№ 400494   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 14:27
If we save the boys and save men, it will be we the people, and therefore the future

Explanation of the quote:

Quote from the book Elena Morozova "How to raise a boy"
The author quotes a scientist, doctor of medical Sciences
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book by Elena Morozova "How to raise a boy" The author of the quote is a scientist, doctor of medical sciences
№ 400463   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 09:45
Boys Yes girls
Candle Yes verboczky
Suffered home.
Lights glimmer,
Pedestrians cross
And smells of spring.
Breeze but
Rain - rain is small,
Don't blow out the fire.
Sunday palm
Tomorrow I will get up first
For the Holy day.
№ 395363   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2020 / 17:15
You know, girls are sorted alphabetically. Boys are more natural. See? Good left, bad and down right.
№ 394496   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 22:03
... called Irina Sergeevna and invited guests. I bought a dry wine in packages, lots of fruit. To cook I don't like. Learned something the circumstances forced. Cost small. Do not eat meat, some fish, vegetables, fruit. When accustom themselves to a small amount of food, the body quickly becomes saturated. At times, the Breakfast is enough hard-boiled eggs and strong tea with breads.
Irina guest welcome. I call it psihologiey. That is not just an impersonal professional and a woman. Or female therapist. It would be more correct. Because there is still a woman. In the full sense of the word.
Long - forgotten morning when you Wake up not alone. Pleasantly weary. In the stream of bachelor of idleness physical intimacy is akin to a little adventure. At the age of fifty you can be inside and outside of psychophysical enjoyment. Lost the rapidity and automaticity, there is a spicy reasonable. And humor. And irony. And enjoying long outdoor experiences. The body has its own memory.
- You can relax and nothing to think? - asked Irina after a morning promenade in bed. - Close your eyes, relax, put your hand on the solar plexus. Don't think about anything.
- Relax, - I smile. - Put your hand on the solar plexus. Think about what thinking about nothing.
- You can not do anything not to think?
I do not know. I don't think about anything in the moment of physical ecstasy. Thinks my body is. Brains do not think. Now I'm relaxed, but not can't think. Sink into oblivion, but I understand that I am sinking. If you erase the "I", something happens. And why is that? What kind of Zen Buddhist thing?
- Don't be afraid. You're not a Guinea pig. I want to reach out to your stubbornness. After all, you're a little despise modern psychologists?
What do you mean? I won't despise. First, the donation is disgusting in itself. And secondly, am I really blind? I think I sometimes don't see ourselves as if from the outside? Just the tail yet. Horns and hoofs strikes.
- Understand how people have problems? You know? - gently and persistently formulates questions psychologist, fingering them gently as the cat kneaded shawl. At the same claws to open legs wide open. - If you could only imagine the healing power of training. If I could. Where are the problems? You never thought that? Where a person has problems? In individual. From social unity. A group of people. Where?
- Where? - I smile, looking at her naked body. - All the problems here. Isn't it? From sunshiiine...... - My hand opens, fingers caterpillar gently shuffling from her solar plexus down korogaru. - Women are born boys become men, politicians, rulers, dictators, tyrants, nasty men. They are nothing but trouble. So to blame women who gave birth to these men....
(Psychologist and a psychopath)
Quote Explanation: Psychologist visiting former colleagues
№ 391967   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:03
If the boys run away somewhere, to drop everything, it usually means girl.
№ 386118   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 10:38
...Take five boys, filling them in one small house and see what it looks like: a mess of chaos and fights.
№ 386112   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 10:26
When they meet two boys of the same temper, in the eyes if both lights are lit.
№ 383824   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 12:20