most [Theme] Page 1

Truth never belongs to the majority.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 2
№ 462959   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:06
Animals are the vast majority without the right to vote. And they can only survive with our help.
№ 462943   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:04
Since his activities took place among very young people who mistook his boundless self-confidence for profundity and wisdom, the majority obeyed him, and he had great success in revolutionary circles.
№ 462870   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:52
Nietzsche said: “I,” you say, proud of this word. But more important - although you don’t want to believe it - is much more important than your body and its great mind; it does not say “I”, but creates it. On a personal note, I will add this: our mind can heal a sick body, while our body can do the same to heal a sick mind. The baggage of life experience burdens every person both morally and physically, but for healthy mental development, most people mistakenly seek salvation on the side of psychiatrists, drugs and other things unnecessary for life, in which they see an easy way to escape from reality, not realizing that only they are able to form their own strong character. Thus, the constant practice of meditation and the unity of man with nature is an integral part of our sustainable existence - since changes at the level of the body, including healthy eating and exercise, can become those fundamental changes in human consciousness that serve as a source of inexhaustible life.
№ 462832   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:46
A shared fantasy is sort of like Disneyland. But why is she capable of producing a reaction of prolonged grief? The reason is that shared fantasy is actually similar to trance or pseudo-hypnosis.
Quote Explanation: Mass psychogenic illness. Mass psychogenic illness (MPI) is the spread of symptoms of an illness among a population in which there is no infectious agent responsible for the infection. it is a rapid spread of signs and symptoms of disease affecting members of a cohesive group, arising from a disturbance of the nervous system, including agitation, loss or change of functions, while physical complaints that appear unconsciously do not have a corresponding organic etiology.
№ 462684   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2024 / 03:42
Although society constantly promotes morality, few people accept it deeply, meaningfully and without coercion. Most people treat morality as a burden or an onerous duty, which they are forced to take into account, but to which they do not pay much attention, so as not to give up their favorite entertainment.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 2
№ 462625   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:59
This is the world in which I grew up. Like most others, I was born with those bright, shiny, sparkling promises scattered before me: that true happiness lay in the depths of a credit card. When I was little, the world explained to me that cool guys wear cool sneakers, when I grew up a little, he explained to me that my success is determined by a college degree and a job with a good salary, today he endlessly reminds me that I should order the next cocktail and buy new car. But I have to say the only real message that I heard behind all this noise is that this world knows better than I do what is most important to me.
№ 462614   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:57
like holes in cheese exposed to light...
№ 462298   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:18
The vast majority of people are brainless and dumb as rocks. Yes, I just offended a lot of rocks. People are like chimpanzees. You can convince people of the most outlandish and contradictory facts and statements about themselves.
Quote Explanation: Lecture “It’s up to you to decide how people treat you. Change your messages and signals"
№ 462036   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:53
The vast majority of psychopaths, like the iceberg, are underwater, and like the iceberg, they are inert. They don't do anything. They're just there. They torture their spouse because of their indifference, but do not beat or kill her. They intimidate their colleagues, but they don't burn down the office. They are not dramatic. They are destructive. Most psychopaths are elusive. They are more like a poison than a knife, and they are more like a slow-acting poison than cyanide.
№ 461700   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2024 / 04:27
Most people are weak, including me... But if I receive an order from someone who sees things the same way I do, no matter how hard it is, I will do my best to carry it out.
№ 461407   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:37
Money opens most doors. Without them you are nothing.
№ 461109   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 11:55
She often read in the newspapers about rapes and murders. She read without much interest, confident that nothing like this would ever happen to her. She believed that most of the girls who were killed were themselves to blame. The way they dressed and the way they behaved, they really created problems for themselves.
№ 461106   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 11:55
You see, most problems solve themselves if you don’t rush to solve them. The principle of Tamara Kozhemyatko!
№ 460927   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 20:21
(In witchcraft books they most often write that witches work naked. Because these books were written mainly by men.)
№ 460737   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:17