emotions [Theme] Page 2

I don't consider emotions something shameful if the body requires it. If I want, I’ll pay, don’t worry so much.
Quote Explanation: Desert Rose
I dont consider emotions something shameful if the body...
№ 458045   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:08
Materialists, naturalists and atheists have a fairly long history of denying the existence of things that do not fit into their very narrow, limited picture of the world. God is always number one on their list of objects of denial. But the public does not realize, and atheists do not publicize, the fact that their naturalistic, materialistic philosophy requires the denial of much more than God. They don't want the world to know this, because then people will wake up and see what a stupid picture of the world these philosophers are imposing on them. For example, the strict scientific empiricism demanded by the New Atheists—the idea that only those things exist that science observes and discovers—also requires a denial of the existence of mind. Science has not discovered intelligence. Only electrical signals can be found in the brain, but this is not the same as the mind. Have you ever seen someone else's thoughts? Have you experienced their internal states? Did you feel their emotions? No. All we see are external actions. The inner minds of others are beyond our means of perception. Does this mean that we do not believe that others have consciousness similar to ours? If we begin to consistently apply the standards of scientific empiricism that atheists actively use, we will inevitably come to this conclusion. This is absurd! This is why we reject scientific empiricism and the simple-minded atheism based on it.
№ 457984   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:59
Someday people will understand that our body and emotions are not separate... They will have to admit it.
Someday people will understand that our body and emotions...
№ 457659   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:07
... when I write, I never imagine characters, faces, I have an auditory perception. And the way I hear them is the music of emotions, the music of words and silence, which arises as a distance between what people say and what they actually want to say.
Quote Explanation: From a 2018 interview published in the St. Petersburg Theater Magazine.
№ 457364   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:19
Lovely days that fill our soul with joy and satisfaction bring with them incredible energy and brightness. A true friend, whose noble deeds always bring us joy and amuses us with his presence, fills our lives with joy and indelible moments. But true gratitude is felt in moments when complete well-being and harmony reign around us, and only happy emotions and unforgettable impressions are present in our lives.
№ 457301   Added Айдар 26-10-2023 / 11:22
Joy makes your world brighter and more beautiful, the ability to control your emotions makes you more resilient, and the ability to create inspires your soul.
№ 457176   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2023 / 21:15
We all survive on positive emotions. And only positive emotions prolong life. This is good, this is light, this is good music, this is delicious food, this is laughter, this is good news from the screen, and this is an important thing in life - hope for a bright future. And when you have hope in the darkness all the time, naturally, you don’t even want to live.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with The Insider Live.
№ 456918   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2023 / 08:21
The exit from difficult situations is at the same place as the entrance, only through self-healing, self-acceptance and self-love. Fear exposes emotions, makes a person vulnerable and sincere. Invite your fear into the conversation. Meet him face to face, get to know him, call him by name and accept him for who he is. Sometimes this acquaintance consists of a couple of steps, sometimes it is a long road. It's normal to have fears. It's not normal to get stuck in them.
№ 456744   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2023 / 12:24
The right word, sinks into the soul, dizzy, falls in love with yourself ... My autumn ...
№ 456536   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2023 / 23:54
A work of art that did not begin with emotion is not art.
№ 455744   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:07
The boomerang principle is a theory that states that we get what we give. In other words, our behavior and emotions that we experience when interacting with other people return to us in the same form.
№ 455197   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2023 / 13:51
There is no guilt or empathy left in such people! So they will use it against their own.
№ 455121   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2023 / 23:06
and
№ 454454   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 13:09
Feelings are ahead of logic, plans and emotions cannot be weighed on the same scales.
№ 454452   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2023 / 13:09
Monotony contributes to the “working out” of life, and only vivid emotions make us feel alive again.
№ 453940   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2023 / 00:39