support [Theme] Page 5

Seeing joy, kindness and mutual support around us was so great - a great reminder of how important love and family are in life.
№ 405433   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2020 / 17:18
Moral support is really important when you have no idea what to do.
№ 405428   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2020 / 17:03
- Enjoy what you have, the desired will come if you are lucky
№ 405060   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2020 / 21:57
If you're black, if you're white, if you're gay. I support you, I love each of you. Every day we have a choice when we wake up, what you can put into this world. I ask you to choose love. Love. Choose love. To give love.
№ 405044   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2020 / 21:09
It's nonsense that a woman should seek support from a man; it is necessary to support the one who is harder.
№ 403729   Added MegaMozg 12-09-2020 / 10:48
And in communication with each other, try to encourage each other, and not to induce melancholy with your crazy judgments.
№ 403555   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2020 / 19:42
Hello to everyone who knows me, and the one who does not know - my name is Sveta Golubeva. Recently, I made a big mistake, for which another person is now paying: my swimming coach is Vera Alexandrovna Leskova, who always wished me only good. And even when I wasn't brave enough to win, she always supported me and believed that things could be fixed. I want to apologize on behalf of all those who have been unfair to you. Vera Alexandrovna, please forgive me. And now I know for sure that even from the most difficult situation there is always a way out. It's not worth taking your own life.
Why do people allow themselves to hurt others without thinking about the fact that one innocently thrown phrase, joke or just banting can lead to the fact that a person will simply cease to love and respect himself.
Sometimes the closest people... can be so cruel.
My story ended well, I will try to find the strength in myself and never give up again, but among us there are a lot of vulnerable people who can not cope with resentment and mockery.
Before you show your superiority - think that in your hands there may be someone's life.
Quote Explanation: Sveta Golubeva apologizes to Vera for her mother
№ 403383   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 12:12
- Damn it, Tatum ... Listen, I don't know why you didn't get up. I didn’t support your proposal because it’s stupid. And any person who has at least a tiny bit of experience in investigating serial murders will tell you this. But yes, you don't have any experience. You got into the OPA because they didn't want to take you anywhere else. So get through your penis size, urinary incontinence, or whatever you're trying to compensate for, and grow up. If you need my support, you have to keep up with me. And I'm moving fast.
№ 403116   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 04:57
Sometimes the female arm defaulted on time, is stronger than any stone.
№ 402032   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2020 / 17:54
Go ahead.
- The Bureau has a station in the East of Los Santos. "Covington saplayz", near El Rancho. Can take us to her?
- Of course. Quiet, like a place. It is for most covert operations.
- What?
What is in the papers, probably no such word "Federal". And we are all for honest and transparent government.
Except when you're profitable, so it was closed and opaque.
Hey, I'm just a puppet, and the strings you pulled. Great set of wheels. Well you got at the expense of taxpayers.
- Of course... You need to call someone... We need a team... the First guy's name is Franklin Clinton.
- I don't know it. He's just repairing my car.
- Call him, or I will send the people in his aunt's house.
- Okay, okay. [Michael calls Franklin]
- Michael, you're not on time. I'm busy here, you know?
- I'm sorry. Listen, remember our conversation? The process has begun. You need to come round to the area behind El Rancho. Not far from where we met last time.
- Okay, bro, it's all good. I am in Los Santos.
Now Trevor Phillips.
- You're crazy. I'm not going to call him.
- I knew you'd say that, so we have to call him.
- That's stupid, Dave. Really stupid.
- You need to think about the plan. How to get Mr. K. office Management. Clinton will be watching from the other side of the street. Phillips shoots you down, you down, taking aim.
And I'm the best person for the job?
- Choosing you, we choose efficiency.
- Wonderful! And you brought in Trevor? Tell him that I have everything in the ointment with the FBI?
- You will need a discrete support, we will monitor the situation.
- Discrete? Under control? See how you will control Trevor Phillips. I wonder how he'll be in control when you see the guy that killed me and upeksha brad behind bars.
- Maybe I won't light up.
Yes. Maybe it's a good idea. You know, I think you better lay low.
Perhaps I will do so. Well, happily.
Quote Explanation: The mission is called: "Three's company". After Michael met with Steve Haynes. This conversation starts when Michael and Dave eat in the car.
№ 399975   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 12:57
And second. Let's see how they consistently unleash yourself and doctrinal, and technological hands to the conduct of hostilities in the so-called lower end of the spectrum: cyber warfare, private military campaigns and anti-guerrilla warfare, support of all kinds of extreme opposition. They are preparing for a hot war. Another thing is that they are preparing for this war is not yet with us, most likely to a low-intense hot war. But the problem is that they do not understand that deterrence as a system is a double-edged thing. And it can shoot in both directions. They think that the fire will only. And this is me most worried. We are dealing with a very irresponsible elite in the United States, which burned expertise. They have no experts who can explain the political elite that it is. And not in the political elite of people who can hear it. That's the trouble.
Release Date: 01.07.2020
№ 399712   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 19:12
Because when you have the support of the family, you'll always be happy!
№ 398710   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2020 / 02:18
A smaller version of life. How many of us are cowardly choose him?
So just say, "My talent I will not support". To have jobs, to spend forces for the execution of someone else's dreams, and his - to give time in fits and starts. If only in fits and starts, nothing good happens.
Get a hobby, get a attempt. Then the desire, the energy, the ardor will come to naught. Talent shrinks up and rot inside will be a sadness in his eyes - at best. In the worst - anger, peevishness, a quarrelsome disposition.
Small, well-fed, predictable life - its price is so high for the soul, and then there's wasted each year adds interest.
Only the truly brave can dive into the unknown without salaries and bonuses, fight monsters and chimeras criticism, ridicule, fears, lack of money. We have such arms - trust in the invisible world, which is always, at the right moment, comes support. Live boldly every day set yourself a new, complicated tasks that strain your brain. Appreciate this precious life, spend it on the important - that's what you are asking heart.
№ 398539   Added Viker 19-06-2020 / 13:27
I love you. Without knowing, you gave me the strength to live in the most difficult moments of my life.
Quote Explanation: Says Judith.
№ 395518   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 13:30
Not all are traitors, not everyone wants to hurt you. There are bad people, there are people hundreds of times worse, and there are good people-a support that needs to be close to in those days, when you give up, they forced you to move forward.
№ 394399   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 08:12