energy [Theme] Page 3

- Just look: regeneration number thirteen. We are promoting science here, guys. And I'll tell you - it will be something.
№ 425503   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:20
- All that I could give to the family - I put on the altar of lust for power and ambition. A temple built on a rotten foundation. Do you think I'll let you go the same way? I can not...
- All that I could give to the family - I put on the altar...
№ 421792   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 19:30
Energy is neither good nor bad, and energy is just energy.
This is your projection of good and bad energy.
When you see a person, you are already unconsciously projecting your past experience onto them.
And that's how your brain decided based on your past experience of human energy.
So don't fool yourself in the name of good or bad energy.
Everyone represents the divine and tries to see the divine in every person, including himself.
№ 417389   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 15:21
... that hate also needs nourishment. It needs to be fed like a predator is fed. Personally, this negative energy helped her to withstand difficult periods of her life.
№ 413946   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 07:30
A viral infection is like a prison: until your energy and your strengths recover from the illness you have experienced, you will not return to your former quiet life.
№ 412867   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 21:36
I must admit that there is an invisible source of energy emanating from every person. Angels and gods exist - that's just the truth. Naturally, there is a type of energy created exclusively by the human imagination. My question is whether we should call this phenomenon a god or not. I believe that we should call this phenomenon the creation of mankind. And it would seem that the power of this creature is the energy of people who believe in God. The energy of God rises and falls in relation to the number of people who believe in him, and at the present time this energy has approached the critical point of no return. What I'm trying to say by this ... the era of praying to God has come to an end.
№ 412382   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 03:30
Are we so incapable of expressing our thoughts that we need the energy of anger to express everything that has boiled over?
№ 411231   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 23:45
The energy of happiness is the Divine energy. Love and happiness belong to Him, and from Him we can always receive them. Regardless of what childhood it was, what we did or did not do in our lives, whether we have loved ones, whether we have found our way and our place. Just because we are his favorite children.
№ 410304   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 19:42
Today there is no time, tomorrow there is no strength, and the day after tomorrow there is no us.
№ 410037   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2020 / 13:36
I know that even the closest ones can betray and hurt without batting an eye, I know that there cannot be 100 real friends, and those that exist are dearer than any “100 rubles” and money. I know what it is like to live on 100 a month or 10K a day. Therefore, I can confidently say that happiness is not at all in crispy bills, precious stones or iPhones, but in people who stay with you and are ready to help when you have only 100 and those who support you with the idea of ​​how to increase these 10K. I know for sure that no one can hurt you more than those closest to you or yourself. Yes, damn it, I know what death is. That is why I know that our time is actually limited and there is not as much of it as we think. Therefore, I know that you need to appreciate every day and just enjoy life, remember that some no longer even have this. I know that one of the most valuable and beyond our control is time - value and cherish those who are ready to spend the most important resource on you. I know that no one is dearer than family, so I try to say “I love you” more often, not only to pronounce it with my mouth and write in letters, but to prove it with my actions and tenderness. And I know what it is when one of the parents dies, so I know at a fucking 1000% that all conflicts and quarrels between you are such crap, you need to love your family even more and hug you even tighter. I know love for sure and I know what it's like to lose it and what this fucking "broken heart" is. I know how to try to glue a broken cup out of 100 pieces and I can say that you will never be able to drink tea from it without the risk of splashing yourself with boiling water or getting hurt, so feel free to throw this rubbish into the trash and do not step on the same rake twice. I know that no one owes anything to anyone and no matter how much we want to, but no one belongs to anyone. I know that no one has the right to offend you and force you to do something against your will, just as you cannot do with others. I know that listening and hearing are different things, so talk about problems and try to find a compromise. But I know that if one of them constantly makes sacrifices, and the other is not ready to concede in something, then nothing good will come of it. I know that if you are in pain, do not be afraid, but boldly say “STOP” and leave, even if you don’t want to, but you see that after your requests nothing changes. Yes, I know that you need to leave when you are not comfortable, when you feel that it is not yours or you are in the wrong together, at the wrong time and with the wrong people, when you understand that the energy that you are on you spend it, not worth what you get in return. I know that there is no need to spray on those who are not worthy of it. I know that time does not heal a damn thing at all, but the wounds heal, and we learn to live on, even though the scars ache from time to time "for the weather." I know that you have no right to use another person as a "patch" or "pain reliever" for your injuries. I know that there is no more valuable experience that you will feel on your own skin, wisdom and experience are not measured by numbers in your passport - you can be a wise experience already at 15 years old, and you can be an incorrigible fool at 50. I know that having several higher educations is not yet means that a person is really smart, intelligent and open to new knowledge, and vice versa, sometimes a person without a “tower” can be more educated than the “luminary of science”. I know that first of all I am the author, screenwriter, director and performer of the main role of all my problems. But I know that all decisions and answers are hidden in ME. I know that our life depends only on us, and the rest is just excuses and fears to try something new - I know that it is better to take the risk and then stay at the bottom of the trough than torment myself for the rest of my life that the chance has been missed. I know for sure that “beauty is in the eyes of the beholder” and if you look at the whole world with hatred, he will answer you in kind. All the energy that we send into space returns to us, so I try my best to radiate positive and goodness, yes, it does not always work out, but believe me, efforts are already the path to success. And I know that you will never get really something worthwhile, you have to fight for dreams. I know that if you do what you really like, then you will gladly spend hours, days, weeks and years on it and you will never regret it. I know what it is like to hate yourself, believe me, nothing good will come of self-destruction, so I know how to love yourself. Oh, yes, I know that you never need to take out your brain and engage in self-criticism. Believe me, there will be enough people who want to throw a stone at you, so love yourself. Do not be selfish, no, but just stupidly love yourself - consider yourself beautiful, believe in yourself, do not underestimate yourself, but look at things soberly, know that if you don’t love yourself, then no one else will care about you all life. I know that in fact, no matter how we laugh, these fucking philosophers from social networks are really right and happiness really “loves silence”, so talk less and act more. I know that you cannot hold a "tit in your hands" or all your life "
№ 408019   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 11:03
Listen guys, shame! Petroleum products? Are we still using them? Yes, their place is in the dustbin of history among the dinosaurs! And alternative energy is our future! Seeing Allinol in action at the World Grand Prix, no one wants to refuel with this smelly gasoline anymore!
№ 405751   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2020 / 13:39
Love is the only feeling that allows a person to be in harmony. This is light energy, in which there is no envy, anger, greed. The pure feeling for which we converge on earth is our drug. But just like any dealer advertises his drug, so the world advertises love.
№ 405555   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 15:48
The essence of old age is very simple, ladies and gentlemen. The essence of old age is no longer to have strength to live. When you have no more passion to life - that is old age. When you have no more desire to get up in the morning. When you have no more interest to your own life, engage in your own life, because she's too worthless, sulfur, and you're too impotent to change it - that is old age.
And there no matter what hormones you stuff, what pills you feed it what blood transfusions do, your body will be the same as your inner state - a decrepit, wrinkled, saggy.
№ 402290   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2020 / 01:36
Nuclear power is a great discovery, but the Japanese in Hiroshima did not like.
№ 401657   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2020 / 10:12
All that said Sophocles, Perilon, Anaxagoras, Zeno, and Protagoras, to do - let them live the energy of these acts transform the world by laws of harmony, grandeur and wisdom.
№ 401554   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2020 / 01:15