Jesus [Theme] Page 2

Jesus was, according to Nietzsche, an idiot. And Nietzsche used this term in its ancient Greek sense of idiotös, which means holiness as being in his own world.
№ 420179   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2021 / 20:27
I feel like I'm in the hands of black Jesus and he's been with me throughout my life to get me to where I need to be.
№ 418810   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2021 / 15:03
We will envelop the entire Earth in the skies of our power.
№ 417689   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 18:39
Mackenzie, I can fly, but a human can't. Jesus is completely human. Although He is also completely God, He never resorted to His divine nature to create anything. He only lived in close connection with Me, lived exactly as I intended every human being to live. He is simply the first to be able to fulfill this to the fullest, the first who absolutely believed in My being within him, the first who believed in My love and My kindness, regardless of the external manifestations and consequences.
№ 414110   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2021 / 07:33
- Jews don't change their faith! By wetting his head, Jesus did not wash the Jew out of himself. Nationality doesn't dissolve in water, Mortle. This is your skin, from birth to death. Well, and religion, say, is a coat. It gets too hot, take it and take it off.
Quote Explanation: Martin is a native British, and Dovidl is the immigrant son of Polish Jewry during World War II.
№ 412685   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 19:15
She often thought that five was a special number. There are five books in the Torah. Jesus suffered from five fatal wounds. Islam has five pillars of faith. King David killed Goliath with five stones. There are five paths in Buddhism, and on each of them Shiva shows one of his five faces and looks in five different directions. Chinese philosophy revolves around five elements: water, fire, wood, metal, earth. And there are only five tastes recognized all over the world: sweet, salty, sour, bitter and umami. Human perception depends on the five basic senses - hearing, sight, touch, smell and taste, let scientists claim there are many more, and call other complex names; initially there are five senses, and they are known to all.
№ 411996   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2021 / 21:33
That keeps me awake
№ 411962   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2021 / 00:24
I'm not mad at you at all.
№ 411961   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2021 / 00:21
You know what's wrong with this country? Your Jesus is like a woman. And everybody thinks they're going to be presidents one day, so no one is doing their job. And in Italy, if we get paid to sweep, we sweep. And if you get paid to make coffee, you make it like Michelangelo.
№ 411925   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2021 / 22:24
“I just don’t want Jesus' death in vain.
№ 405942   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2020 / 11:45
- You see, Gard, I, of course, do not know what really happened there, but if the Bible writes the truth, it turns out that the Lord was never as close to people as in those days when Jesus walked the earth. So you have to be ready for anything ... Do you understand? The world in which the Lord walks next to people is a special world, isn't it?
№ 404476   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2020 / 12:06
And Jesus, looking, said to them: for men this is impossible, but for God everything is possible.
Quote Explanation: Holy gospel from Matthew, ch. 19, art. 26.
№ 403747   Added MegaMozg 12-09-2020 / 11:42
If we build the temple of Victory, -
(otherwise in honor of what?)
we build the altar to resistance,
means in our memory
there is no left of the covenants of Christ
and a few words
about the influence on our enemies..., -
nothing but by force.
Kol on the field Kulikovo
Ancestors did not build the temple,
Near the resting place
Those who lay down in battle,
On the day when they celebrated
with tears in my eyes,
the bright memory of the dead,
Along with the Don victory
remembering the bones.
Not a single line in the textbooks, -
There is no place on the Don bregas,
Where would they find at least a trace of that battle?
What is called Kulikovskaya, -
how the bodies of the dead were carried
for the surrender of the earth, those
Who left a mark in memory,
Dedicated to Victory,
and now in Moscow
on the cakes erected
On Victory Commemoration
church image dedicated.
On the Gospel Pages
resistance in the ages
Jesus forsaken the prohibition,
Leaving no room
anger on faces.
№ 403203   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2020 / 13:30
Secretly leaving the castle, Siddhartha six years led an ascetic life. He led it for six years, paying an unprecedented luxury in which he lived in the Royal castle. The son of a carpenter from Nazareth and had forty days of fasting.
№ 397390   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:34
Remember how Adam and eve became ashamed, tried to hide from the Creator (see Genesis 3:18-10)? This attempt was irrational, because God is omnipresent and omniscient. In addition, God is love, and therefore should not have to fear and hide from Him, even if escape would be possible in principle. The same thing happens with a person who sins and never repents: God's love is beginning to cause him fear, and he fancies that God is raging and angry. But it isn't God turns into a cruel and impatient master, is not He, but we have changed and because transformered and our perception of God (Jn. 1:5, 9-11; 3:19-21; 1 In. 1:5-7). Remember that Jesus will never reject those who come to Him in repentance, seeking forgiveness, healing and authentic life.
№ 395708   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:43