Russia [Theme] Page 2

We choose life. Russia has been and remains a stronghold of traditional values.
Quote Explanation: Message from the President of the Russian Federation V.V. Putin to the Federal Assembly (02/29/2024).
№ 463866   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:54
We choose life. Russia has been and remains a stronghold of traditional values.
Quote Explanation: Message from the President of the Russian Federation V.V. Putin to the Federal Assembly (02/29/2024).
№ 463865   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2024 / 15:54
But still not Russia.
№ 463834   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:49
- If he loves his country, he will make it better! Let him work, fight, let him finally suffer, but don’t run! Saltykov-Shchedrin, naturally, without analogies, he hated the tsarist order so much and this is what he wrote: “I was in well-disposed foreign places and I don’t remember a moment in which my heart did not rush to Russia. It's good there. But here, let’s say, it’s not so good. But just imagine, it still turns out that we are better. It’s better because it’s more painful.” This is a very special logic, but it is the logic of love.
№ 463697   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:26
All countries border each other and only Russia borders God.
№ 463627   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:15
Russia in a spiritual capacity is my homeland. Russia was decisive in my life... Russia became, in a certain sense, the basis of my life and worldview... It made me what I am; the inner I come from there, the homeland of my feelings, my inner source is there.
Quote Explanation: From letters to Leopold von Schlözer (notes dated 1899, processed and collected 1920)
№ 463626   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:15
Russia is the undisputed champion in transmitting traumatic experiences from generation to generation.
№ 463500   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 13:19
I sincerely believe that we have nothing to negotiate with the United States. And for the next five years there will be nothing to agree on.
Quote Explanation: On the air SolovyovLive (02/22/2024).
№ 463438   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 11:26
Well, okay! And good.
Quote Explanation: 1969 year.
№ 462940   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:03
No agreements work unless they are supported by iron pillars, in this case missile pillars. ... They are fighting to maintain their dominance in the world, for the ability to continue to rob the whole world, so their fundamental interests are affected and, as we have seen over the course of twenty-five years, they cannot be persuaded with simple words. ... We need to bring things to the point where our Western partners understand that they have three options: the first exit is to leave without shame, the second is to flee, like from Afghanistan and Vietnam, but with a much worse outcome, since they hundreds of thousands of brutalized, deceived, armed men will pour in, whom we will naturally dislodge from our territory. Well, or play out to something completely bad. ... There is only one more or less simple way to reach an agreement - to defeat the Western army, which largely consists of Ukrainian soldiers, but there are also everyone else there, and then to fence off. These western regions, which may remain part of what will remain the Ukrainian state (if anything remains), need to be simply fenced off and all this scum that has now formed there dumped there, and forgotten for a while about about what is happening there to the west of our borders. ... Iron wall. ... The United States of America began to retreat. They are already retreating. ... By leaving, they will destabilize pieces of Eurasia. This period, I call it twenty years, must be lived through. ... It is impossible to come to an agreement with these people, even if a relatively sober leader comes to the United States of America, there is still an elite behind him, brutalized by his defeats. ... From my point of view, several areas there need to be left, all this evil spirits that have formed there should be unloaded there, and those people who do not want to live in Russia should be given the opportunity to live in an independent state. ... Given the presence of nuclear weapons, we can safely isolate ourselves and leave them to do their own thing, maybe someday they will recover. ... It must be completed within one year. ... You need to speak firmly and directly: either you retreat, or you are finished. ... Why do we need the collapse of the United States of America? We need America to get out of the globalist position that it accidentally captured thanks to World War II, and then turn into a hegemon altogether, thanks to our Soviet stupidity in allowing the collapse of the Soviet Union. ... But under no circumstances should we engage in deterrence in the greater sense - causing damage to the United States of America. For what? Let them do it themselves. We must push them away.
Release Date: 10.02.2024
№ 462830   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:46
“Orthodoxy will perish when our Russian Church cannot send a single Peresvet into the army,” the monk finally said and fell silent, as if these words were burning his lips...
№ 462196   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:51
I'm talking to you amid the whistling of shells... Verse 1941.
Quote Explanation: I'm talking to you under the whistling of shells... Verse 1941.
№ 462145   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:28
In the morning the dollar was one hundred thirty-seven...
№ 461970   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:42
Perhaps, thought Sasaki-san, Slavic thievery is the best feature of these peoples. At least, from the point of view of the real interests of the world community.
№ 461968   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:41
Do you know what Russia is? An icy desert without end, along which a dashing man walks.
Quote Explanation: This is how he spoke at the Paris Conference about his country,
№ 461804   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:01