hopelessness [Theme] Page 1

When it's dawn.
№ 433750   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2021 / 04:57
Meanwhile, time goes on and on, I grow old, weaken; look, not today tomorrow I'll get sick with influenza and die, and they'll drag me to Vagankovo; friends will remember me for three days, and then they will forget, and my name will cease to be even a sound.
№ 432978   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 20:03
I completely share her feelings and if everything becomes completely hopeless, then we ourselves become the source of light.
№ 428554   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:45
- You will always have time to see your family in the next world. Don't upset them with your unhappiness. Live a decent life for them.
№ 427614   Added Viker 17-09-2021 / 09:59
Words that give tenderness to the face.
№ 424895   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2021 / 21:39
It often happens that before a long journey we are overwhelmed by sadness ... even if we know that at the end of this road, happiness awaits us. What do you have to do when you realize that there is no happiness ahead and never will be? ..
№ 424320   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 14:33
- A lie is a lie. All the rest are excuses.
№ 419492   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2021 / 18:33
Colt: Falco! He took your cereminal fluid!
Please Zick, don't scream!
Zick, you know! I achieved an animal-like so that my relatives would not be sent to heaven!
Falco: BROTHER, LET ME go!
Colt: You're as respectable as you could?! I never understood you, especially when you betrayed us! Never!
But you're definitely not one of those who will make cannon fodder out of a child!
Zeke! I'm not asking you to die here without making a sound!
Just wait until Falco is out of range of the scream!
And then kill each other as much as you can!
Whoever you want to kill even the Eldians, even the Marlians! But not my little brother!
Zick: Colt... I understand your love... to his younger brother...
Colt: Zik...
Zick: So... I'm sorry.
*Zik screams*
Colt: ALL GOOD FALCO!
Falco: Let me go, Brother!
Colt: BIG BROTHER WILL STAY WITH YOU!
Falco: BROTHER!
Quote Explanation: It occurs before Zika's scream and Zika's subsequent contact with Ehren.
№ 419145   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 16:48
YES EREN WISHES THE ELDIANS COULD NOT HAVE CHILDREN ... GUYS, DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THIS?
Quote Explanation: The conversation takes place after the guys are released from behind bars by Onya Koponom.
№ 419141   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 16:36
Firing points
Irrepressible flickering,
There, in the sky, in its blackness.
At least a small piece
Not a lot of suffering -
A brief rest in an empty void...
No, not the rumble of anti-aircraft guns,
No spotlights trot,
Not embarrassed, not moaning, not "ah!",
Not the mad of torture,
That suddenly became close to us,
Not animal, panic fear,
And the awareance of error,
Hopeless spell
That stupidity: sit and tremble...
№ 411127   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 18:30
It is easier to tolerate negative statements of mean people in your direction than to stand up for yourself, it is easier to complain about hopelessness and whine than to change your life for the better, it is easier to pretend that you care about someone else's good than to get rid of the desire to constantly take care of others and start thinking about yourself, it is easier to spend money on fashionable, but unnecessary things easier than to learn reasonable spending and the thus improve your financial situation, it is easier to endure a cold winter than to survive adversity and believe in yourself.
№ 406649   Added Айдар 10-11-2020 / 20:10
And in the evening, the transparent blue
Shiny cough damp autumn
And cold washed foliage
In yellow puddles casts bright shadows
Ah youth, you can not forget
Oblique fire evening weather
And with nowhere to go and no one to love
Idleness and pity without the outcome
Quote Explanation: Spelling, punctuation and style of the author saved.
№ 400372   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 07:27
Perhaps not too long to overstay if you don't want to fall into a hopeless situation.
№ 395815   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:01
I'm not the first day among the law enforcement professionals. I've learnt to identify them. Getting to know their bearing and behavior. Now, it seems, one of them is here in my new home. He looks exhausted, but also like me, he refuses to just lie down and wait for the arrival of death and suffering. Struggle - the only thing that keeps him sane - allows you to focus on something. If you could realize all the difficulties of law enforcement, anytime you could identify the person who has experienced what others never had. Cruelty and beatings, the hopelessness. Maybe this new guy is looking for justice? Maybe he still wears a badge? Whatever he could find here, in this place, where there is no edge, no justice?
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict talking about Detective Tapp.
№ 394170   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 12:12