face [Theme] Page 1

It's easy not to notice how you cross the line, but I see that I crossed it.
№ 441078   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 21:09
The main weakness of love is faith. And she is her main strength. But how to understand where is this strength and where is weakness? What is the line between them? Where does one end and another begin?
№ 437795   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2022 / 16:36
Divination is an attempt to look beyond, and in this case the cards become a conductor of information. No wonder they say that a fortune-telling deck cannot be played. Only for some reason, many people think that in this way it loses its “fortune-telling” properties, but in fact it simply becomes ... “bad”.
№ 437525   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2022 / 20:57
You can get the attention of anyone, try your best to be the perfect woman that a man dreams of. But often no one needs ideals. Sometimes women manage to fall in love with themselves, to make a man lose his head. But do you know what happens most of the time? Achieving the location of a man, a woman becomes comfortable for him. After all, for the sake of him, she crosses over her own interests, endures and lowers a lot to him. If you want to conquer a man yourself, you must be smart, insightful and know where the line is when you need to turn on pride and show character. Because about the spineless, El, wipe their feet. I'm not talking about the hysterics who are trying to "insert" the brains of their partners with scandals. No, baby, pride and tantrums are completely different things. Self-respect and cries of hopelessness are on different hemispheres, - she removes the stray strand behind my ear and, looking into my eyes, finishes: - You can achieve a man if you know that he is the right one. And even necessary! But this must be done carefully and cunningly so that he does not understand that a leash is being pulled on him.
№ 434723   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2022 / 21:42
Not wanting to own.
№ 434096   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2022 / 11:45
Waking up on the roof, I'll look down, no, it's no longer worth going for an encore ...
№ 431420   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2021 / 23:27
All my life I was looking for a balance between reason and feeling, sometimes I was forced to compromise, loving judiciously, compassionate wisely, participating wisely. But with Jamie ... With Jamie I was completely different, for him I sacrificed everything, abandoned logic, forgot caution, plugged my ears so as not to hear the voice of reason. I stopped being the Claire that everyone knew, and became myself, albeit reckless, albeit putting an end to my career, albeit giving up all the comforts of a rational life. From me he received only myself, one that did not need to hide something, and I did not hide: I gave him my body and soul, he saw me in bed, he knew me weak and defenseless, and I trusted him, knowing that he will understand my weaknesses, as he did long ago.
№ 428528   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:41
ᅠ ... or finally understand that the other person simply revels in your reaction to the torture that he deliberately inflicts.
№ 427919   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:13
Frankly, I am very receptive to the word. The word for me is the beginning, it is the end of everything. Speech turns are like a litmus test that works flawlessly. I can, by the expression that a person used, determine whether he is mine or not. It doesn't matter to me what a person wears, it matters to me what he "carries". Back in school, I was instilled with the idea that the level of culture directly depends on the culture of speech. This is a difficult philosophical question, what comes first - a word or a thought. There is a very fine line here, but it is not for nothing that it is said: "In the beginning there was the Word ..." And the culture of speech, as Joseph Brodsky correctly noted, is what distinguishes people from the animal world. Thinking about WHAT we say and HOW will in many ways change our behavior and actions.
№ 426898   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2021 / 12:42
Let's not primitivize God in our own image and likeness! For - and this is realized even by simple religions - God is not just high, inaccessible or incommensurable with the world, but is otherworldly: consciousness, intellect, intuition are too weak tools to cross the line where the laws of the universe cease to be the rulers of order and become only weak reflections of the divine world.
№ 426871   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 13:54
- This is the world in which all you do is wait for someone to give you something.
- This is the world in which all you do is wait for someone...
№ 426633   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:28
There is no framework for us.
We are looking for the edge of the real on our powerful machines.
For which they do not pay.
Direction, speed, time - all this we choose ourselves.
Call us bandits, but you can't live without us.
We are the law. Angels can't catch devils.
I'm not you.
I am the life you fear.
You're asleep, I woke up a long time ago.
I'm a reality show, a catalyst, 15 minutes that you don't have.
Want to know why I'm doing this?
And why don't you?
We are the end of your freedom.
I'm going to run.
We are a shadow from which you will not hide.
I won't stop.
We'll find you.
You won't catch.
We will never stop.
You will glorify me.
We're everywhere.
You're going to lose.
We're going to break you.
You are my test.
You are our goal.
You are my rivals.
Quote Explanation: Introductory video to the career of a policeman and a racer.
№ 421523   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2021 / 19:18
Modern physics teaches us that the nature of any system cannot be discovered by dividing it into its component parts and studying each part separately ... We must focus our attention on the whole and on the relationship between the parts. The same applies to our intellectual life. It is impossible to draw a clear line between science, religion and art. The whole is never equal to simply the sum of its various parts.
№ 419266   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2021 / 23:15
• I have enough patience, kindness and will for everyone. But will I have enough strength - I don't know!
№ 416929   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 03:03
We live in an interesting time. I will not say that it was too joyful, but in any case, it is interesting. A colossal edge of emotions. On the one hand, there is disgust when pseudo-oppositionists scoff at the court, believing that they can do anything. And on the other hand, there is a scary video from the funeral of a 5-year-old child in Donbass. Who was born and died during the war. And he did not know the world. You remember Dostoevsky and you realize that Dostoevsky is a very Russian writer. Not world. The world does not care deeply about a child's tear. The world is only interested in the most severe manipulations.
Release Date: 05.04.2021
№ 416477   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2021 / 16:03