beauty [Theme] Page 3

Appreciating kindness and beauty in the present, we increase their importance in the future.
№ 450944   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:38
An ugly but good person is like a lemon. Not everyone will like the taste of lemon, but this product is very useful and has a pleasant smell. A slice of lemon added to tea will give vivacity and joy, cheer up and reduce stress. Yes, you might think that a lemon is some kind of underfruit, an inferior product. But we all know that this is not true. So it is with an ugly, but good person. When you feel its inner beauty, you involuntarily wonder whether appearance is important at all, whether its significance is exaggerated.
№ 450915   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:33
- And mine is in you.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “Kali. The call of darkness."
№ 450245   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2023 / 01:06
Decoration - that can emphasize beauty, but not add missing.
№ 449874   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 03:18
Cigarettes and alcohol mercilessly destroy female beauty worse than any fast food
№ 449387   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2023 / 00:15
The reliability of the distant future is a challenge to the pride of modern humanity: if it appreciates and honors goodness, knowledge and beauty, then in such a future there will be much more of them.
№ 449073   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2023 / 09:51
It was so with her life: she saw only a thorny bush. But who among us does not do this in one way or another?
№ 448754   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:19
Don't be ashamed that you are different. Beauty can be different. Each person perceives beauty in their own way. The main thing is that you accept yourself. Just like those who find you attractive... Me, for example...
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story Heart
Dont be ashamed that you are different. Beauty can be...
№ 448634   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 10:31
Caught in the soul of a mystery.
№ 448293   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:47
The harmony of the family does not consist in the fact that all its members think and act in the same way, have or do not have secrets from each other. And in that regally squandered love, where no one requires obligations from each other, in that highest honor, where there are no words about self-sacrifice, but there is a thought of help, of the joy of being useful to another.
№ 447898   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2022 / 21:39
It happens that in life a person is smart, but on the canvas his face takes on a stupid expression. It happens that a person’s gallantry is inseparable from him, but it escapes from under the brush, and with it everything else. It seems to me that I will convey your beauty only superficially: eyebrows, eyes, nose, lips. But this is not enough. Your beauty is smart, sarcastic, I would even say rude. She tempts me so much. I don't want to make a mess out of her.
Quote Explanation: From the novel "Arcanum"
№ 446534   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2022 / 00:06
Tenderness... How we all miss it in this world teetering on the edge...
№ 446492   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 06:39
If you wake up early in the morning, when the first rays of the sun glide over the still sleepy branches covered with hoarfrost, you can see incredible beauty ... November dresses nature in diamonds, like a true man who loves his woman, he gives her good morning ...
№ 446490   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 06:33
Life is to savor. Moments. Thin slices...
№ 446479   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 06:00
Everyone has their own autumn. Mine, kissing the leaves tired of summer, walks somewhere else in the mountains. Unhurried October and at the same time so busy. There is coolness and wise thoughts in the air. And in the eyes there is already a slightly different shade, not the same light blue, but slightly gray, with gilding. With a slight sadness, with a smile on his lips. And even if you feel a little dreary in autumn, you love this melancholy in your own way. You feel comfortable with her because it won't be long before the first white duvets on earth. And you stand and look at the long silver stripes of rain on the window, warming yourself in the arms of a warm vanilla-colored sweater, like a scoop of ice cream for a pie, put the kettle on the fire, and its noise brings you back to reality. Brew fragrant tea, read “Five quarters of an orange”, wrap yourself in a cloud of your favorite perfume and walk endlessly, soaking up the subtle beauty of nature, and in the evening, wrapped in a blanket, with a cup of hot chocolate and homemade cookies, watch your favorite cozy movies. Delicious autumn. Soulful. How I missed her!
№ 445665   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 03:15