violence [Theme] Page 1

Patience is not inaction. And violence is not a demonstration of strength.
№ 456708   Added MegaMozg 11-09-2023 / 03:27
The possibility of governmental violence, as well as any violence of a small number of people against a large one, has always produced and produces only that a small number is armed, and the majority is unarmed, or a small number is better armed than a large one. This is how it happened during all the conquests: this is how the peoples conquered - the Greeks, Romans, knights, Cortes, and now they conquer people in Africa, Asia, just keep their subjects in peacetime all governments. As in the old days, so now some people rule over others only because some are armed and others are not. In the old days, warriors with their leaders attacked defenseless inhabitants and subjugated them to themselves and robbed them, and everyone, according to their participation, their courage, cruelty, shared the booty, and it was clear to each warrior that the violence he committed was beneficial to him. Now, however, armed people, taken mainly from the workers, go against defenseless people, strikers, rebels or inhabitants of foreign countries, and subdue them and rob them (i.e., force them to give their labor) not for themselves, but for people who do not even participate in the conquest. The only difference between conquerors and governments is that the conquerors themselves, with their wars, attacked defenseless inhabitants and, in case of disobedience, carried out their threats of torture and murder, while governments do not themselves carry out, in case of disobedience, torture and murder of unarmed inhabitants , but they force deceived people to do this, and especially for this brutalized people, taken from the very people that they rape. So that the former violence was carried out by personal efforts: the courage, cruelty, dexterity of the conquerors themselves; the present violence is produced by deceit.
№ 456231   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 19:36
We are the epitome of order in this country. If there is no order, then the one who has brute force will rise above the people. And I don't want a country where violence rules.
We are the epitome of order in this country. If there is no...
№ 456014   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 12:00
By the will of fate, I became a witness to the unpunished, inhumane crimes of the Kyiv regime: massacres, violence, reprisals against any dissent. And, of course, I could not stand aside when a sniper so easily kills a grandmother in the garden, or an electrician repairing wires on a pole, or a Russian child playing on a sports ground. This seems to be the most important case that has fallen to my lot. This is the most serious challenge in my entire life, and I could not help but enter into this duel. And I have no regrets.
Quote Explanation: Quote from her interview with KP Donetsk on March 7, 2021.
№ 455189   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2023 / 10:27
- I shot her in the leg.
№ 454920   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2023 / 20:33
Like many girls, Lara was afraid not so much of death as of violence. Death, after all, could be easy and quick. And never violence. It was the bestial fear of these tortures that drove her forward, forcing her to forget about fatigue.
№ 450526   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2023 / 13:51
That's what Russia wants!
№ 450454   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2023 / 02:06
You want her to love you. And if you hit her, you will lose your last hope.
№ 450438   Added MegaMozg 16-02-2023 / 06:36
Lies and violence went hand in hand. The "browns" abolished the principles that since the French Revolution have been the basis of the social life and culture of the peoples. They re-introduced slavery under the guise of "voluntary labor service." They imprisoned their opponents, kept them worse than animals, subjected them to torture and called it "physical training." They burned swastikas on their bodies, forced them to urinate on each other, plucked grass with their mouths, led them in buffoon processions through the streets and called it "education in the spirit of national identity." The commandment "Thou shalt not kill" was abolished. Political assassination was extolled as a heroic deed, the Fuehrer called the murderers - precisely because they were murderers - his brothers; memorial plaques were erected to the murderers, the dead were thrown out of the graves; one murderer - precisely because he was a murderer - was elevated to the rank of police president. During the first three months of fascist domination in the country, there were five hundred and ninety-three murders with impunity - more than in the entire previous decade. This figure includes only registered, documented murders. And the number of those executed in the first months of fascist domination was greater than in the previous fifteen years.
№ 449691   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 18:06
“These are the conditions of the game,” Nicky breathed into his lips. - Stop constantly snapping if you want to survive.
Quote Explanation: Nicky, Aaron, Andrew and Kevin took Neal to a club to get him drunk and make him talk because he was seen as a threat and a spy.
№ 448435   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2023 / 00:06
Nothing can quench my thirst for violence!
№ 447778   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2022 / 16:12
Violence may not solve the problem. But violence against rapists restores balance to karmic scales.
№ 447516   Added Viker 15-12-2022 / 10:18
But, as a rule, in 99% of cases, when the child does not grow up with rare scum, and even if so, physical abuse with the child, when it occurs, in 99% of cases from the adult's filthiness. Not because it was necessary, but because the adult is an idiot. But everywhere there are exceptions. And it is worth thinking about each case.
№ 447256   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2022 / 04:33
"Children are powerless," Kawashima muttered under his breath. The tears streaming down his cheeks came as a complete surprise to him, and he finished his glass of whiskey in one gulp. No matter how terribly beaten they are, the children cannot respond in kind. Even if their mother walks them around with a shoe horn, a vacuum cleaner hose, a kitchen knife handle, strangles them, scalds them with boiling water, they do not try to run away from her, they do not dare to truly hate. Children are passionate about loving their parents. Rather, they will begin to hate not relatives, but themselves. Love and rage are so intertwined in them that when they become adults and enter into some kind of relationship with other people, only hysterical behavior can save them from heartache.
№ 446970   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2022 / 00:48
- Adult, huh? I hate all adults! Especially your stupid parents! And I'm not going to die like those pathetic idealists who helped the refugees! Any adult who wastes time on empty dreams is a hopeless fool! Merge
№ 446874   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 16:57