girls [Theme] Page 3

Yes, in a year he [Bulgakov] will be overtaken by fame, and exactly a year later he will part with Tasya. He, who perfectly diagnosed the white movement, Soviet power, totalitarian society, vile literary and theatrical "porridge", who easily calculated the "snitches" and smelled the falsity of the sold women, who under each saw three meters deep, could not, alas, failed to appreciate the love of a girl devoted to him immensely - devoted to all the soul and all the bones of the body.
Quote Explanation: 1. From the article "Tasina love" in STORY magazine, March 2010 2. Tasya - Tatiana Lappa - the first wife of Mikhail Bulgakov, the article tells about her relationship with the writer, about the great love that she carried through her life, Tatiana Nikolaevna continued to love even after his death.
№ 411272   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 23:06
We girls need to stick together.
Quote Explanation: Rebekah helped three girls and said that beautiful words centuries ago,and than she repeat these words again.
№ 411008   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 14:51
I wasn't kidding or anything, but nothing good would have happened if I tried to convince her by saying something like, “No, really. My memory is like zero, so it is mostly empty. I am a waste. Sometimes I forget my name. I forget - it's okay, but sometimes I remember it wrong. Well, in this case my memory is not zero, it is negative. When I was in elementary school, I signed the test with the name of the girl next to me, and then answered all the wrong questions, which gave her zero, that's how stupid I am. " I felt it was better to sound like a joker than a fool, so I just said maybe.
№ 410659   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 21:57
Sometimes there comes a time when you start to think about the meaning of friendship, love.
Someone you're friends with and who you love. You choose these people, it's your choice.
It should not be just friends and girls, it should be family, because how can you talk about friendship and love simply, as concepts of something ordinary.
Good friends should be your family.
Good girl, it should be your family.
In the family, everything should develop on trust, honesty, openness, sincerity, you can talk for a long time about these qualities and for everyone they will be their own, but there are those qualities that everyone should have ...
And there are those that should not be.
You can talk about it endlessly.
And I want to be really surrounded by people who want to be a family.
After all, all you have is a family.
Here everything is formed on trust and sincerity, if it is not - there is no family.
Quote Explanation: All you have is a family.
№ 410213   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2020 / 15:48
From a girl who couldn't talk about trauma, I turned into a woman who talks about healing.
№ 409877   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 19:15
When I first arrived in London, there was something in me that I later lost. Hope. The desire to live. Rejoice. I became the type of woman I hated as a child. I didn't understand them. Angry. Selfish. Those who prefer sociopathy to society. I didn't understand until I became like that myself. Not a trace of that girl remained. She became a woman. A sorceress who turns her tears into diamonds
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409621   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 23:33
I also had a younger sister, but only one, so I always envied noisy families with many girls. I listened to the humorous squabble of the three sisters, and it seemed to me that this was the personification of the highest earthly happiness.
№ 409309   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 22:57
It is very important for a girl to feel beautiful, special and desirable.
№ 408388   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 14:24
Grabbing the last cardboard box, I crossed the threshold of the house and, going up the stairs, put it in the still empty room. According to a long-standing tradition, it was necessary to launch the kitten first, but I did not have any animal. Many people get themselves a cat or dog for fun, and then, having played enough, gradually forget about them, pay very little attention, do not educate and do not walk. The same happens with children - succumbing to the momentary desire to become a father and mother, many do not understand that this is not for a day or even for a year - it is forever, until death. That animals, that children, abandoned to their fate, are forced to wander through the back streets of someone's lives and if they are lucky, they will meet a good person, and if not, they will run wild and become loners.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408132   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:01
Exemplary girls break the rules with much more pleasure than bullies.
№ 407660   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2020 / 14:42
- What are you breaking your head? What?! We have a government! Give the caviar to the government, it always knew what to do with it ...
№ 404850   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2020 / 18:54
If I'm lucky, I'll be able to be the girl I was when I left home.
But that girl is long gone. She took a one-way ticket to hell and now silently burns to the bottom.
№ 403082   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 03:15
Morgenstern: In one moment I understand that these two girls take my hands and start sucking my fingers...
Shcherbakov: They just took off my pants and are like, "Let your fingers".
№ 402508   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2020 / 21:06
LEV SOLOMONOVICH: If you come philosophically to the religious treatises, all found "not judge", "vengeance is mine I will repay", where it looks like karma somewhere straight phrase like the Koran or the Bible, and know why in all the Holy Scriptures do not advise people to judge? In this case we have judicial system, and judges have always been. So what happens? And there is the human factor. Human stupidity. The murder of a thief, a drunk eight year old girl for cents on milk and murder of a thief, a drunkard eight-year-old girl during a self - defense is not the same thing. It is obvious. Human little system cope somehow with such primitive certainties. And then - at the very least. It's like a cold. Everyone knows the signs of a cold. All the colds. Here comes to you a man with standartnym set of features, you it is treated and he turns out to be brain cancer. And it could have been saved, if only you knew as soon as he came what it is. But you didn't know. Although know I could. After opening you go back in history and see, that there are inconsistencies, you would be this, another that, that these manifestations could understand, but you do not understand. Because it is not pondered enough. So little system with human certainties fail, and then there are the cases that break the "obviousness" and "the thumb place" in the nines.
№ 402392   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 11:30
Heroically die for something. The owner of the house, giving up armed robbers, killed for his family that was hiding in the garage. COP caught in the crossfire of repeat offenders, for a peaceful and tranquil life of the citizens. Firefighter inhaling carbon monoxide, for the sake of a little girl. I was dying for anything.
№ 399238   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2020 / 14:30