new [Theme] Page 3

Asexuals are a new generation of humanity that will eventually lead the world's population to prosperity and success. If only simply because people will stop intercourse with just anyone, and families and children will start up in them consciously and deliberately. The divorce rate will be lower, and the level of intelligence in children will be noticeably higher. After all, no one has yet canceled the principles of heredity, and therefore developed parents are more likely to have a developed child.
№ 452653   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2023 / 18:30
Christ is Love, which transforms the old into the new, gives birth to the new.
№ 452487   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2023 / 07:15
After walking miles, you discover something new, even for yourself....
№ 451963   Added MegaMozg 18-03-2023 / 22:27
Ma chérie... Don't be afraid of anything! Fear does not allow us to look ahead, weighs down our steps and fetters our hands. Follow your dreams without betraying your values and yourself. If you don't feel comfortable with these people, leave. If you want to start something new, start. If you dream of flying - sit at the helm and fly. Never listen to all those who do not believe in you. Leave them behind and don't even look back. Smile. Live with your eyes wide open. And open your heart only to those who truly deserve it. And please remember, I will always support and love you. Yours.
№ 451541   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 04:06
Good day and have a great coffee mood!
№ 451505   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 02:18
Ask a cancerous tumor - why does it grow? She just can't help it. So is communism: it cannot but seize new countries, striving with an evil instinct, and not at all with reason, to seize the whole world. Communism is a new quality that has not been seen in the entire history of the world, and it is futile to look for analogues.
№ 451311   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:34
I personally love art when it opens up new horizons for me. And when I see art new, different, I understand that they brought me a new lesson, a new life truth, new ... new psychological experience. Something like that, you know? Above the picture, above everything. The picture goes second tier, of course. When there is a picture, when there is such authenticity of this kind of reality that the hero or the director came up with. Not the point. This is a class. This is an addition to what I received as a person.
№ 450935   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:36
“Slim needs company, and I need a new shmoo.”
№ 447726   Added Viker 19-12-2022 / 16:46
Ah, but I already did that.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story "Conquering Versailles".
№ 447374   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2022 / 02:15
Don't ask for forgiveness. Another attack is coming soon. When you think it's over, look into her eyes. If you can do this, what happened will not be considered a defeat. You haven't lost if you can look her straight in the eyes.
№ 446977   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2022 / 01:12
This is who you must become. An artist... a sculptor... an architect.
This is who you must become. An artist... a sculptor... an...
№ 446926   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2022 / 23:48
Discover new things and expose yourself, expose fears, shortcomings, stupid habits. Don't be afraid to look stupid. Respect. Trust. Be in love. Will I find happiness? Or is it in the past?
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story "In the Web of Lies".
№ 446699   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2022 / 01:39
Look into yourself. In your most cherished, dear. Smile and say hello to him!
№ 445718   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 23:06
Sometimes it is better to end the old and try to start something new, rather than being held hostage to the hope of the impossible.
№ 445703   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 06:54
I am a factory worker, a loader 5/2.30 per month, 8 hours a day, how much I load how much I smoke this village is *** to do here, it’s just ***, it’s like it died out *** in one moment, there are only fashionistas classmates who *** live here *** and think that they are cool, although in reality they are shameless pies ***, fucked 3 girls - got into the friend zone, don’t fuck me do more in this life except *** suffer from it, everything starts like it’s not bad they see me as a normal dude, but then I start to drive my jokes and it’s just *** it’s all the same *** it doesn’t roll the same thing every time, but in general I often sit in a coffee shop, I take water with ice for more money, there’s not enough money, well, what else can I say *** knows donuts ate expired, there the expiration date is shorter than 3 days, and I eat them for the fourth, the undershow will no longer be a new show, when Igor moves to Belgorod and we will live with him in the dorm, fuck the plan, the idea is great, but I *** know how to implement as usual, there are no ideas for freestyle, but only half a beat has passed *** knows what else to read, a jig drove by *** some shit *** rusty, well, yes and ***
№ 445343   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2022 / 09:33