values [Theme] Page 5

And life flies like little dandelion parachutes. Therefore, today even more than yesterday, and tomorrow more than today, I will enjoy living. I savor every day, drink it to the bottom, until the very last moment of sunset, drawing with my hands, with my thoughts, my own reality, the way I want it. And it’s so great and easy from the fact that you don’t have to adapt to anyone, to anyone’s public opinion, the framework that sometimes even breaks you, other people’s rhythms of life, you don’t have to make excuses and prove something to someone. Because your truth, your personal values are always with you.
№ 441085   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 21:30
- Oh yes, that's a problem. Last problem. Have you already understood its essence? What is the last problem? And I've already said. Question: Did you listen? It's always so hard for you to tell me
- Oh yes, thats a problem. Last problem. Have you already...
№ 440852   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2022 / 02:39
I may want a love relationship, but I don't want to need it. Loving another person can never make me feel valued, and rejecting another person can never make me feel worthless either.
№ 440461   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2022 / 11:51
Life, so different, continues its journey through time. Epoch after epoch, everything comes and goes, only the most important values remain. What are they? For everyone different. For me, this is love, creativity, dignity, freedom, development, the list is long, but he is with me ...
№ 440107   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 11:05
The values of culture serve as a guide for man and humanity, and the system of spiritual values is the core of the culture of any society.
№ 440070   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:50
The problems of technology, the problems of a just organization of social life, the problems of collectivization in their relation to the eternal value of the human person are not resolved from Christianity and in a Christian way, in the light of Christian God-human truth. The creative activity of man in the world is not consecrated. The crisis taking place in the world is a reminder to Christianity of unresolved tasks, and therefore it is not only a judgment on the godless world, but also a judgment on Christianity. The main problem of our day is not the problem of God, as many people think, as Christians who call for a religious revival often think - the main problem of our day is, first of all, the problem of man. The problem of God is an eternal problem, a problem of all times, it is always first and initial, but the problem of our time is a problem about man, about saving the human person from decay, about recognizing and appointing a person, about resolving the basic issues of society and culture in the light of the Christian idea. about a human.
№ 440057   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:48
Absolutely reliable human achievements do not exist and never have been. Even what seems settled and unquestioned may disappear after a few generations. The so-called civilization, material and spiritual wealth, knowledge, values, in short, what we count on and what constitutes the system
№ 440053   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2022 / 10:48
Helmut wanted to fall into his wife's arms and wrap themselves in them, as if they could protect him from the horror of what was happening. I wanted to look at the drawings of my son, who should have been sent to school next year. You can, of course, wait another year, but it’s too painful for the kid to grow up smart. This was his world. Forbidden for every "wicked". A world that had to be carefully hidden and protected for many years. But this desire gave rise to new bitter thoughts: “Why did I put someone else's interests above my own? Why so zealously pursued not their goals? Did you follow orders? Is this my choice? My life?"
№ 439960   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:33
Stop centering and focusing on other people. Make peace with yourself and be satisfied with yourself. Stop constantly seeking approval and confirmation of your own worth from others. We don't need everyone's approval. We only need our own approval.
№ 439859   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2022 / 19:27
Interesting times, right? The whole world seems to be redrawn anew. Values are broken, priorities change, friends leave, and sometimes it seems that you will no longer see the light in the tunnel. And I want to cry from impotence, and even feel sorry for myself, disgusted by this sticky pity, and all feelings are mixed at once, and you are almost already drowning and there is no strength to fight. And then some unknown force pushes you back to the surface of the water. The power of life. And if you are now on thin ice, on a tightrope over an abyss or at the bottom, just go ahead and know that life is stronger than all crises, all troubles, all disappointments. Life is the strongest.
№ 439023   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:20
I am sure that the main purpose of everyone should be to carry
№ 439010   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:18
- Hazama and Relius have arrived in Kagutsuchi. Their target is most likely Noel Vermilion, Successor
№ 439003   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:17
We soon discovered that society was more interested in the latest scandal than in the tragedies of Sophocles or the wisdom of Plato.
№ 438879   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 16:32
- People - no. What about mountains, seas, ancient groves? The power of nature, its vast expanses, scales... Looking at the endless ocean, do you still remember your problems? Amala, you are just a child against eternity. Your life is a moment compared to the life of the universe. Fill this moment with joy, not sorrow. Pleasure, not pain. Love... not hate. Base feelings like anger or resentment have no value. You don't need to focus on them.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the history of Kali.
№ 438851   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 15:31
Our children, our grandchildren will not even be able to imagine the Russia in which we once (that is, yesterday) lived, which we did not appreciate, did not understand - all this power, complexity, wealth, happiness.
№ 438533   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:26